Motivational Thread Sunday Edition

Had an ok week but I've been down in the dumps for a few days

>2 girls I'm talking to are ghosting me
>gaining fat too fast on my """bulk"""
>see friends much more outgoing and friendly than I am
help me remind myself that I'm doing ok

It's gonna be okay special snowflake.

hey, that was pretty funny

Had my first full week of classes last week and it's overwhelming as fuck. University is tough honestly. No friends, left a steady supply of pussy back home, roommate is a bitch. Not enjoying anything. Tired all the time. I'm miserable here so far and I'm paying out the ass for it.

Northwestern in Evanston if you're wondering.

>tfw fired from job after 2 weeks for "bad attitude"
am I going to make it?

Not even looking forward to going back home because the highschool girls I have, provided they're still up for fwb, will make me feel bad about not being with girls my own age. That and I can't make money over the 3 weeks I'm home for break.

Shit is just draining and I have nothing to look forward to besides getting drunk on the weekends.

northwestern is a prestigious school
what are you studying?
I live by you, border of skokie and evanston

meh, i have no interest in uni. i'll make a living in my city's PD.

Yeah it is, it hit like 12 in the nation recently

I'm taking math and econ classes, math is tough I started close to 300 level courses (291) and there's a lot more proofs than I expected

Nice man not far at all. Any things to do around here besides shitty basement frat parties

What about you? What's going on in your life

i'm a year out from graduating with a civil engineering degree from UIC.
Commuting, class, studying, lifting, gf take most of my time up

idk what your class numbers mean, but cool.
idk, you're too young for bars, so I dunno. explore evanston, go into the city, go to museums

UIC is a cool place man. Sounds busy.

Cry. I'm serious, just find an isolated place and cry. You'll feel seriously better after, every move or change to your life sucks until you get used to it.

Lol I've thought about that. I haven't in a long time even if I find somewhere I'm not sure how to.

nobody is posting motivational stuff

this shit speaks to me,cause im a procrastinating NEET piece of shit...and i should be studying right now

best one ive seen

bastard

fu

Well shit.

This is the immunity text post. You are protected from "your mother will die" posts until your next workout.

noice

that face

but immunity animals already made this void

What a twat

>It's King Crimson vs GER

Oy you cunt

I hope you get Mil-ed

>girlfriend finally got a decent job
>told her that i will treat her to some testosterone and estrogen
>fought over that and she broke up with me

feels bad man

why did she get angry over that?

We may be in a serious bad patch at the moment but fack u gooby

> Go to gym and have a good workout
> feel great
> check tinder
> no matches
> I am a ugly fuck
> I now hate myself.

fek

shiiiiii

Funnier backward

she's already dead dude

>TFW
Makes it so easy to ignore all these shitty posts.

Motivation is funny. I swear, every single lift day when I'm coming home from work, I spend the whole 90 minute commute convincing myself that I'm just too tired to lift, that I don't want to do it, that I just want to go to bed and don't give a fuck if I lose muh gainz.
Then I get home, and I seriously consider just going to bed. Then I put on some music and start lifting anyway. And almost instantly I go from "fucking hell, I can't do this, I don't want to, lifting sucks, fuck it," to "fuck yes, these are the highlights of my week, how did I survive an entire work day in anticipation of this?!"

wtf

fuuuu

Noooooo

Piece a shiat

it's funny isnt it?
during my last run i started telling myself to give up mid run,but i kept running,and i was blissful by the end

Noo

fheggit

fuk u

Found this on >leddit
Still pretty motivating for nu-males and normies

penis,
no homo

xfdh

cunt

fuck you

Heeey my wallpaper for at least 3 years going!

Shit

dick

fuck you immunity animals can literally do anything

Fuck

ok

kys niggert

go fuck yourself with this shitty overused b8

No motivational poster, but I hit rock bottom a couple of months ago.
tl;dr
>lose job
>rack up debt trying to find another one
>gf, soon to be fiance, leaves me after 6 years together
>rack up more debt moving my stuff back home
>living at home again after 8 years of being self sufficient

Fast forward to now.
>making incredible gains because gfs are gains goblins
>just got new job and no rent means debt will be gone soon
>applying to college for masters in bioinformatics next fall

It gets better anons.

you faggot

Her loss not yours.

and a Masters in bioinformatics? I don't even know what that is, but it sounds awesome. You're on a good route in my book.

Yeah, I put off more school to be with her while she finished her degree, so I'm a little behind. Supported her for 2 years while she finished her nursing degree because I thought she would do the same for me. Started sexting other guys on twitter before breaking it off.
Now the only problem is I have no idea how to talk to girls anymore because I've had no practice. I actually want to make a connection instead of just fucking.

Whatever, be the flame not the moth and all that.

You're lucky you made that decision. I wish I had gone someplace far from home to study when I had the chance. It's very good for you, enjoy it to the maximum. Make friends, slay pussy.

>desk job
>tendons on fire (maybe carpal tunnel syndrome)
>doing russian pushups for 3 weeks
>right elbow starts to get busted, tendon on fire as well
>whole arm fucked, can't grip for shit on my calisthenics
>can only do abs and pistol squats

How long will this last...? Am I fucked?

i know what he is saying, but he is ignoring education & getting knowledge from others. one can't know about an external topic without external learning

He's probably talking about responsibility. You alone choose to get educated. No one can do that effort for you. Don't look for a source of power/motivation/energy outside of yourself.

Replying to this post.

Nice try faggot

Got laid last night after a 6 month dry spell. So inexperienced that began kissing too soon after a blowjob and ended up with a mouthful of my own cum. I swallowed.

>So inexperienced that began kissing too soon after a blowjob and ended up with a mouthful of my own cum. I swallowed.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

>implying your confidence should be dictated by a fucking mobile app.

either kys or man the fuck up.

Even when I get laid I'm still an autist

>feeling great, gaining weight
>someone takes a photo of me
>dyel, ugly as fuck
>feel like shit for the rest of the week

Iktf breh

If I took this advice, I would have to fool myself into thinking I'm happy unemployed, and remain a NEET since getting my degree.
Fuck off Epicurus.

Yeah and he probably meant that no matter how much you read and get knowledge from outside sources, it is up to YOU and your inner self how this informaton will be used and applied.

Pff

Phew. I'll keep off Veeky Forums after working out today.

Rewd

The point of it is to change something in order to be able to do this when you succeed

Do you take rest days

You're an ass. Take your (you)