Chicken vs Beef

What is better for gains?

Youre trippin fuckin balls dude

Alligator

both are good

but beef has twice as more calories, so choose wisely and if it fits your macros whats the big deal??

anybody hear that meme that beef is harder or takes longer to digest than chicken or pork?

Whichever one costs less that particular day.

Yes, I'm a poorfag.

Neither, eat plants.

beef because it tastes better

Chicken if you want more protons and less calories

Do both like I do because constant chicken gets boring fast.

>anybody hear that meme that beef is harder or takes longer to digest than chicken or pork?
Slightly misinformed. Beef takes longer to digest because it is fattier. Lower fat foods tend to help absorb nutrients faster than the non-lower counterparts. E.g. drinking full fat milk can slow absorption of other nutrients in foods you are eating with it, while skim milk will not. Conversely, eating pure carbs with other lean sources of food can help absorption.

If you're in the elite echelons of strength/performance, it could make a difference to min/max these effects (lean meals right after workouts, fattier foods prior to bed or other periods of fasting), but for the vast, vast majority of athletes/lifters/bros, doesn't matter.

this, then you get both bird and fish proteins

turkey

beef because chicken breast is fucking disgusting

Horse

no one asked for your subjective answer
dickcheese

Shut the fuck up Fart commander, it's a known fact only beta fucks eat and enjoy chicken, Beef is better for gains because saturated fat boost test, that's some hardcore science right there cakeboi

Grassfed beef only

you'll do fookin nutin and you know it

No one's asking the real questions here. Which one of these is better for building up your chest?

Chicken for tits, Beef for man tits

Those protons for them positively charged gainz

fart what? this board is 18+

beef technically has more leucine content (roughly 8% vs. 7.5%) yet has more calories per gram of protein

>doesnt know about the fart commander joke
>calls me underage
AYY

Kangaroo meat fite me faggits

>saturated fat boost test
all fats do, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated are superior since they are easily broken down

steak is gr8 though so yolo

Beef is ~6x worse the for the environment in terms of GHGs

i eat pork fillet because my supermarket isn't so super and the pork is fresh, the chicken is frozen and the beef is very expensive.

pork fillet is lean and while it has less protein than chicken breasts, it is always delicious. the chicken breasts are of dubious quality, sometimes they could be tasty, sometimes they wouldn't. it wasn't my cooking.

Chicken has a better calorie to protein ratio, however, a lot of people eating wings or walmart chicken forget that the skin has a lot of fat without any valuable protein

I was actually wondering about those rotisserie chickens a bunch of grocery stores sell, so I'm glad you mentioned that.

Who cares back to dumblr pls

I'd definitely not reccomend them.
I used to get the ocassional urge to eat one of those chickens, almost always had diarrhea for the rest of the day and it was always dry as fuck.

Although I'll probably eat another one in a year or so.

You sound like a little bitch

Do you really believe your puny comment affects me you piece of shit? Or maybe you're trying to look cool an tough in front of all these anonymous strangers over the internet?

Well, let me tell you one thing Mr. Tough Guy, you're a joke, you heard me right, a joke to me. But hey, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, if you say you're fucking sorry right now it won't be the end for you this day.
However, neglect my offer and I'll fucking find you and fucking challenge you to a fight. Not so tough now, are you mr? I bet you've never been in a fight, the lone word proabbly made your knees shake.

I'll give you 1 hour to ask for my forgiveness. Starting from now.

I'm a navy seal and my dad works for Nintendo fite me irl

Meet me at Kowloon city bitch boi

Depends on what cut of meat you choose.

Meet me somefuckingwhere bitch, I'll put bullet up your arse.

You better be ready to kill because if you dont im going to take that gun from you shove it up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes click

beef obviously

cant u tell

keked
calm down lads before I teleport from behind

>aminoacids vs aminoacids
no fucking idea man

Tuna

>fart commander joke

I prefer chicken since beef gets stuck in my molars and hurts for days even when I floss.

Fish

Beef sirloin / tenderloin

Chicken breast

>Tuna
>implying I don't hate tuna

PUFAs don't increase test like MUFAs and SFAs do.

That beef looks dry as fuck, disgusting.

both, at the same time.

Motherfuckers, you have made me want to taste alligator/crocodile so bad. There was one place here some time ago that served exotic meats but can't find one now REEE

Everything about this post made me laugh. 10/10 bants srs.

red meat best gains, chicken for poor fags and roid heads