>people want to talk to me
>still an autistic sperg

WHAT THE FUCK YOU LIED TO ME Veeky Forums

HOW DO YOU MAKE SOCIAL GAINS

WHAT DO YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT

I DONT HAVE ANY HOBBIES BESIDES VIDYA AND LIFTING FUCK

You just need practice.

Tip.
Most people like to talk about themselves, ask them questions about what they're in to and then feign interest.

yea but when they ask what I lik to do or what I did this weekend, what the fuck do I say, or what if they're uninteresting faggots

Get some hobbies then.

Read How to Win Friends and Influence People. Seriously.

how mcuh do you take from it? you don't have to study it hard do you?

such as? I don't do much besides lift, program, watch movies, and vidya

Those activities are hobbies mate. Not ones that most hot chicks will care about though.

Be honest and passionate about what you like, truly don't give a fuck about their disdain for your interests, and if they're uninteresting then why would you want to date them?

Here. This pretty much summarizes the whole book

Don't fall for the memes tho

I'm not a total sperg and it still helped me make sense of social interactions.
It's not a long book and it's very clear and easy to understand. I'd read it again.

what will they care about then, I have some rifles that I go to the range with every now and then, would make for an interesting date but it's nothing to talk for hours about

The book adds lots of examples and restatements of these things that make it clear and stick better, it will directly combat your spergness.

Congrats, you are still boring as fuck.
No one said lifting would make you cool or interesting

this shit works? just be upbeat and interested? ty brah

bro tho goal is for you to do as little talking as possible
the goal is to get chicks to do as much talking about themselves as possible without playing 20 questions.

can most girls just talk about themslves for hours on end? from browsing i thought all women were vapid whores and I get that vibe when talking to them, maybe i'm just a sperg

yes, especially vapid whores, they'll talk about themselves or whatever they're interested in for hours if you say the right things, even the quality ones
Also stay off r9k if you actually want to reach some level of normie

what the fuck do even the vapid whores talk about tho

Brad an Angelina just broke up bro, the world is on fire

"Oh my god like my Coworker Rebecca totally said that the other day, can you BELIEVE that? And also my boss this and my mom did that and I want this and I watched a movie about that and I this I that I I I I I"

>in uni
>classmates talking among themselves around me
>the topic of fitness and muh abs comes up
>everyone turns to me expectantly
>stare back deadpan and silent because of the 'tism

I never asked for this.

so something that sort-of works for me and could be helpful to you is to just try and completely stop thinking when talking to people.

what i really mean by this is to ignore any inner dialogue you may have with yourself and to only consider the conversation your having with a person.

most insecurities are caused by thinking too much, and in my experience, people generally do not care about what your own nervousness.

the most important thing, imo, is not being afraid of awkwardness. you'll be awkward, and things might not come out right, and you might just say some really stupid shit that makes you look like a dumbass. Its okay, it doesnt matter. you will be fine, and every awkward moment you get through grows you a little bit and you get through the next one stronger because of it.

Join clubs or groups that involves outdoor activities. Don't be afraid to admit you're a beginner. Making friends and new experiences at the same time breh. I do hiking atm.

lie about stuff they cant verify and flirt in context you find yourself