Some girl told me that she read Aspartame is bad for your health, particularly men's spermcount

>Some girl told me that she read Aspartame is bad for your health, particularly men's spermcount

>TFW I said "Oh yeah, are you suggesting ill need it for you?" Without thinking

What was her reaction?

She went quiet and her facial expression dropped instantly

Why...

This. OP pls respond

You forgot to tip your fedora afterwards you fucking newbie.

Very funny

But how could I salvage this, in hindsight?

> thinking it could possibly be salvaged

I thought it was a little smooth in my head because she was flirting

you lack social adeptness. you most likely said it with the wrong tone, e.g. not in a playful/flirty way.

or you might be an ugly fucker

H-how was I suppose to respond

that was a clever line 2bh, you probably didn't say it in the right "manner" if you get what im saying.

change your tone to be more playful, dont stare at her w/ a straight face, etc. she should KNOW it was a joke and that you were attempting to flirt

Something along the lines of how aspartame would make it taste sweeter or something. Careful with how you phrase it though because you might imply you're gay and enjoy the taste.
I would go with "Girls have told me it makes it taste sweeter".

>clever line
He literally took all subtlety out of what she was implying.

I guess you guys are right

yeah you're right

You have to be smooth about it next time. Commit to what you're going to say after you start, no hesitating, and don't sound like a creeper when you say it. Smile when you're talking, and laugh afterwards.

shoulda said that it didnt matter because youre infertile then she'd be begging to get pumped with a hot load OP

I suppose that'd be a better line

MFW when unfit girls start yapping at everyone
> [x] is Bad for you
> [x] is good for you
> [x] meme workout/diet is the best

>vitamins aren't natty

This is corect, if you can be confident you can say what ever you want to a grill,

t. Sat at a party the other day and just quoted Veeky Forums memes and anime and had girls groping me all night bc i was confident "user how is your ass so firm" "squats and oats"

Then you woke up