Other urls found in this thread:

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/07/20/where-are-they-now-techno-viking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would his routine be?
was he natty?

attend raves in collapsed communist countries
mismatch socks
take lsd

the most challenging part about this is getting the proper nutrition whilst doing so..

follow these guidelines and eat well and you will be well on your way to tekno vikinghood

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I always had tehnoviking in my mind as a fucking big guy but he is fucking dyel. Who would have tought that one's perspective can change so much after you start lifting.

Hello, the year 2000 called.

They want their meme back.

Im thinking the same thing, friend. Does this mean that DYELs think he's huge?

Yup.

Also I remember thinking he looked old as fuck at the time but now that I'm 26 he looks like he's about my age. Maybe a few years old

compared to whom?

obviously viking genetics

Low doses of steroids and x.

>begin thinking that anyone with abs or 'big arms' is huge
>starting working out and going on Veeky Forums for a few months
>'kek dyel'
>2 years later when the reality of nattyhood sets in you have a renewed appreciation of viking dude (who is about the natty limit if natty)

This video is 17 years old. I was 16 when i first watched it and he looked like a giant then.

Not so much now.

What I never noticed is the T-rex / Slug hybrid just to the right of him in the shot.

The meme you're using is from the same era. So stfu.

You've just developed body dysmorphia from hanging out on Veeky Forums or looking at roiders instas too much

Sign Sam Bradford as your quarterback

3-0 #skol

He is easily 90kgs+

Just a reminder that Techno Viking is a research scientist, who sued the shit out of the guy who uploaded the vid because he was tripping mad balls and didn't want his employers to see.

He's also DYEL as fuck now.

Source? Current pic?

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/07/20/where-are-they-now-techno-viking/

Thanks. The fact that he was a lumberjack at the time is pretty cool

>Gunther said he left the lumberjack business in 2002, after being fired for misconduct.
>“Yeah, I got angry at one of the lads and I punched a tree. But the tree fell on top of my supervisor and broke his leg. They don’t make speed like that any more,” he laughed.

Also interesting to learn he's gay

Pills xAMRAP
Rave x fail

hey retards, that story is very obviously fake, do you have any critical thinking skills at all?

He is huge if his natty, he is average if not.

if he is natty he's pretty big and shredded, probably way bigger than you are

Americans don't understand satire lad.

>he is fucking dyel
hows that bodydysmorphia treating you