Progress Thread :)

Bout a year difference. Starting to do more cardio to lose the fat now that I've gained some muscle.
Before: 110lbs 5' 2"
now: 123lbs 5' 3"

seemingly nice gains.
pretty awful posture you got there though

>grew taller
200 reply thread incoming

I don't see much muscle gain. It honestly just looks like you got THICCer. Still looks better though

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Improvments in posture looks like, is right that there is still room for improvement. Good luck OP keep going.

Nah I focus most my training on my legs since my body doesn't distribute much fat to my lower body. So I have to make up for it with lifting.

Muh test

how about you stand normally instead of trying to show off your nonexistent ass.

Also

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

lookin T H I C C. good job

Post ass so we can see improvement

Post routine

She's a chick, so it's something like 100 bw squats and 3 mile (actually 1.5) mile jog

why do people take nude progress photos instead of underwear. no bra for a back flex makes sense but this is some back arch non progress shit.

>donkey kick on smith machine 4x10 each leg
>squats on smith 3x15
>courtesy lunge on smith 3x10 each leg
>romanian dead lifts 4x12
>hip extension 3x10

>tinkin of u hurtin

also, wtf is that bump

alien

Fix your fucking posture

solid butt gains

pregnancy

So you fatter, you skeleton.

Hi attention whore. Just wanted to tell you that you look like shit and nothing you ever do will change that.

this. Now tits or gtfo.

Solid butt gains... to bad you have the posture of someone with Multiple sclerosis.

These pics are in terrible quality and only exist showcase your ass and tits not to show your physical development

Fucking sluts

I'd like robots to kindly leave this board

what are you? new?

cyst with chest burster

This is some shit tier posing.

When you stick your ass out like that your stomach fat really shows. Gross senpai.

Are you the president of the itty bitty titty committee?

>that bump
aka "pooch"

Dope gains. Keep up the good work!

I'm bulking currently,
but Im having a hard time moving up in weight.

2 1/2 year progress.

Please be my gf

Please be in Thessaloniki, we can go for coffee or dance

> that small ammount of belly fat still there after one year of training.

Srsly though, do you even try??

good shit mate

Fucking idiot.

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

cant see any gains
different pose
side poses are shit
shit posture in the left pic

booty got bigger, so that's nice.

Tell me a single improvement in her body other than the better lighting.
Protip - you cant

bby im not op but im in sydney

Start of Cycle

And now

>roiding for this

Woman? Eww.

Epic meme :^)

You've put on a lot of mass but why did you start roiding so early?
You could have easily put on more mass before roiding. Are you just lazy?

Well Yea i think natty Lifting just is Not Worth it
I Could have put on the mass Natural but i want it now as Long as im still Young and i want to go a lot further
I Know i will get a lot of shit and hurr durr roiding for this but i dont care i will go on i think i have good Potential with My Small waist

is right you could've achieved this in less than 3 years natty
fucking joke

Man read my reply i dont wanna waste 3 years when i can have this in 4 months

No lie and what's done is done, but I put on 7-8kg (15-17lbs) in two months just with noob gains. Could've kept putting on mass, but had to take a month off due to traveling europe and shit. back on it now though. Just eat big, lift big, get big. You're already roiding though so fuck it.

4 kg a month is much faster than noob gains when he didn't get fatter.

J E P P I S
E
P
P
I
S

Yea i Respect that if You Are Lifting natty but i also think there is a certain Look You cant get wo roids
Well im gonna Cruise Next month and After that im gonna try lean bulking on tren and Mast

ayyy

what is
A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

wow nice booty gains
Keep going breh you're gonna make it

youre over 14 percent body fat and you aren't even that big. Shouldve kept lifting and then roided a year or two later. kill yourself my man

>Pic 1 from April 2016

Nice gyno fag

>Pic 2 from September 2016
>Approximately 35-40lbs lighter

Please no bully. Still progressing.

Great job m8
What do you eat? How much do you lift?

And You still live with your Mom

Breakfast:
>Oats with blueberries
>Large glass of water
>Coffee with milk

Sometimes I have greek yogurt with berries, depending on how I feel.

Lunch and supper are a variation of chicken and rice, or pasta with ground beef.

Post workout meal is a protein shake using egg whites, almond milk, a banana and more berries.

Lifts progressed slowly due to my calorie deficit.

I'm doing SL 5x5

I'll put where I started and where I am at:

Bench: 135lb --> 175lb
Squat: 135lb --> 205lb
OHP: Bar --> 80lb
DL: 135lb --> 250lb
Row: Bar ---> 105lb

Pretty disproportionate I know. I am still working on it though. My lifts didn't progress very well because I also work at a manual labour job which takes all of my energy sometimes.

Love MP products there stuff taistes alright and there preworkout packs a punch there sups also work great for me

roiding for this, kek

>roiding to look like a bad natty

lmao

>playing with scale
>realize that at some point i accidentally turned on a mode that subtracted two pounds for weight of clothes or some shit
>I weigh myself naked (f-for accuracy!)
>turn off ego-weight mode
>...fuck.
My cut just got two pounds longer

Well then Show me how a good natty Looks bro

By looking at and ignoring the fact that roids were taken.

Im gonna take that as an compliment brah

>Gym selfies

Whore

ur fucking retarded

Stick to your Squats and oats fatso

Maybe

You tick more and more 'that douche' checklist with every picture. Stop getting baited.

Stick to your cocks, and cum faggot. You are a walking stereotype of everything people make fun of at the gym. Now go back to laughing at your Bro-Science videos, eating your protein powder and sticking a needle in your ass for your "gains".

I-i only Lift for strenght You Are a gym Bully

good job senpai! keep at it

>roid skin
w h y
h
y

>lifting in running shoes
manlet?

Hey Veeky Forums, I feel like this is semi-on topic because of the roiding talk and how protein powder was mentioned.

I also couldn't find anything in the sticky about it after reading it three times.

I'm a lanklet as of now trying to gain weight. Do weight gain supplements help? Does it go faster and are they harmful?

All I can find via google is stupid advertisements talking about the pros. Haven't found anything scientific or something that seemed unbiased.

Help?

Thanks friendo, I will!
Feel a lot better.

As a beginner you shouldn't even be considering any kind of supplement.

I'd rank nutritional concerns like this:

Calories > Macros > Meal timings > Micros > Supplements

Eating more calories than your body needs to maintain your weight will make you gain weight. No supplements needed.

Lol, the fucking ads lied to me. Thanks for the answer. I'll just follow the Veeky Forums and my brother's nutritional advice for now.

Veeky Forums is a good board.

No problems man. Go lift some heavy-ass weights.

Another question. Is there any way to make a calculation how long it would me to get to a certain level of Veeky Forumsness?

Like, taking my current weight and height and body fat percentage and such into account. Is there any way to make somewhat accurate predictions?

Do it like me and just Jump on the roid Train

There's so many factors to consider (not just your weight and height, but also how hard/frequently you train, how well you eat) it's almost impossible to say.

And also, the mentality of 'I've just got to reach x level and then I'll be happy' isn't a great one, because then you're seeing fitness as a struggle with a definitive end-point. Instead you need to see it as a complete and permanent lifestyle change whose benefits will only grow over the years.

Yeah, no, I agree. But I have to meet someone next summer. And I just want to know if I can drop lanklet status by then. Thanks for the genuine answers though. I'll lurk some more for now.

Isn't that dangerous and extremely unhealthy?

>literally 0 gains

You can make pretty good gains in that time.

Just as an example, this is what I acheived in 10 months from having basically never touched a weight.

are you a grill tho?

you can easily drop lanklet status.
1. get a decent routine
2. eat enough
3. rest enough
I started 6 weeks ago and gained like 18 lbs. don't give a damn about fat gains. you can drop it easily before summer

>10 months
>still looks the fucking same

Nah man Not if You Stick to simple compounds and dosages

It's a special place on woman's body to put your head on

If you think so man, plenty of people have told me that I've bulked up fairly significantly.

I can't take good pictures of my torso for shit though, could be why

Am I close to making it brehs?

>tfw expect to be at 10% in two months