How the fuck is she not dead yet? even her fucking favorite fictional character is Jack Skellington (no fucking wonder)

how the fuck is she not dead yet? even her fucking favorite fictional character is Jack Skellington (no fucking wonder)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkIUFv5UwGY
youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the marvels of the human body and it's stubbornness for life.

>americans believe that this is unhealthily skinny

even vegan zyzz thinks she's unhealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=GkIUFv5UwGY

After seeing that juciy pussy I want to fuck this chick so bad... just trying to think of a position where you're not grinding on her hip bones.

>juciy pussy
go on

Bulk a little then it won't be a problem.

Hi guys. My ex-gf was a recovering anorexic.

Of course she didn't advertise her skinny body like this bitch does, but anorexia is no joke. They really have no fucking idea they look that bad. Even if she was out of the woods, she always was very, very skinny with almost no muscle. I usually grab the girls by her hip, and I could feel the bone. It's spooky and you die a little inside if you care about the person. So it's not about "why they don't eat more". They are literally SCARED SHITLESS of gaining weight and becoming fat.

Anyone got that webm of some guys dumping cold water on her and she almost fucking dies?

Her movements are so uncanny to me. Is that because her body itself is uncanny so her movements are or is it because she doesn't have the proper nutrition to move properly

gfycat com DefinitiveUnhealthyHamster

add . before com and / after.

not sure how to beat spam filter

would lick

youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY

is it just me or she "lost balance" in an absolute fake way? She didn't even fell, she just decided to bump back. All her muscles worked synergically to achieve that.

She wanted this shit all along.

tfw your bicep tendon protrudes out from your arm more than your actual bicep

Was clearly on purpose.

both maybe?

just like morbid obesity, they do ok for a while, but as they age, shit really starts taking a toll, she still young, but once that youth runs out, so will her life.

Get that hack out of here.

>vegan zyzz

You've gotta be shitting me...

dont really mean it. but its the closest we gotten.

ty based user

if she was thicker I'd smash like a mf