When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20996786,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When men start beating them again

>again
When have women won? There hasn't been a single female president since the birth of the U S A

I think he meant physically.

>hillary is taller than me
breh

Oh god man I'm sorry.

being 5'5 is suffering

Since when does Trump have like 22" shoulders

what went wrong with your hormones?

Did you not sleep while growing up?

Could that really be a factor? I'm not that guy, but I'm short too and I had horrible insomnia as a kid

Trump is 6'3 and Hillary is 5'4. Idk how you got these shit stats.

body produces HGH when you sleep

Fuck my life. I should've taken those sleeping pills.

how tall

5'6". My parents are short (dad's 5'7"), but my brothers are all tall.

dad is 5'4, mom is like 5'1 and most of my family is short, also i live on a manlet country so there wasnt much hope since the beginning

ehhhh you can still make it at that height

you have to be a pretty boy though

5'8" here. I know that shit screwed me up. I didn't get enough sleep in high school, then I would get a little growth spurt every summer whenever I could sleep in. It bothers me that I might be a few good inches taller if I'd given myself more time to sleep.

If you live in a manlet country then what's the issue? Imagine being that height in a country where half of the girls are taller than you barefoot. Where do you live, btw?

Trump doesn't even lift bro

>people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20996786,00.html

She's like 5'2" actually.

Trump is probably an entire foot taller.

It will be hilarious without a stepstool.

Where are people getting these numbers? Google says 5'7", which probably means around 5'5"

Colombia

Doesn't feel like I can make it. I have a legit 9/10 face and I have to work hard for 6-7/10 scraps. And once I get to my 30s and my pretty face fades I'll have to rely on looking masculine. Considering moving to Latin America since I already speak Spanish, just so height would be less of a factor

Women aren't expected to be tall. They're using the height difference as an excuse to try and engineer some kind of prop to hold her up through the debates.

Are you fucking shitting me? Yeah she has not health trouble at all...

>muh pol boogeyman

>wefuckgoats
Can't believe I just noticed this

I´ve seen her in person.. I am 5´5".. she is like 5´1" the most.

>236 lbs
kek

Breh, my dad is 5ft, my mum is 5ft, and my sister is 5ft. Now I'm 5ft 10" at 18.

>used to hear /pol/ as an insult all the time on here
>check it out one day
>their views pretty much align with mine

Thanks Veeky Forums for helping me find pol if you disagree with them you're a fucking cuck srs

This is not even an argument you stupid fuck.

You people. I'm 5'. I was fukken' towering over her in person and I didn't even have heels on. She's gotta be like 4'10" at most.

LMFAO Welcome to pol my brother. Kek embraces you.

r u a gril

>voting for a womanlet over a true man

cant wait for the next month or two to go over so i dont see /pol/tards in every thread

Same, brother. They're every fucking where. Even on biz.

Oh my god, my Colombian brother. Live in the U.S., but 5'6". i live around immigrants in NYC though, so height-wise I'm ok until I go to uni

being a manlet is truly suffering

It's entirely possible you just got fucked in the genetic lottery as far as height is concerned.