Tfw to intelligent too lift

>Tfw to intelligent too lift
I envy you brutes

Look at the top of his heeeeaaad

Plato was supposed to have been a successful wrestler in his youth and his name might have meant "broad shouldered" (I think that's disputed). The ancient Greeks had the right idea since their education focused on both mind and body.

Also, the dude in the OP looks like the Incredible Hulk's archenemy.

The only people who I see spouting this "focus on mind and body" are NEETs who go watch some Elliott Hulse vids after chugging down their protein shake and obsessively browsing Veeky Forums all day.

>tfw to smart for dumbbells

this is what happens when you don't speak whats on your mind

>Plato was a NEET

So much this.
I dont think its possible if you work or go to school.
I guess you could do it if you just work/go to school, train and do whatever with your mind and never waste time on social media or anything fun it could work but then how would they have time to brag about it on instagram and Veeky Forums 24/7?

We know Diogenes was.

>you will never tell Alexander the Great to fuck off

thicc

forehead stats?

Actually he was a rich boy molesting fruit who cribbed all of his DEEP INSIGHTS from what was stolen from alexandria.

I work 8:30 a day and go lift after that

Like you say I don't have much time for anything else

Which is not a problem because I'm not a social media addict, the more I go there the more I think people are stupid and attention whoring

Im a full time student and Iift.
Much like you i still manage to shitpost on Veeky Forums and waste time on ig. I just cant imagine reading all sorts of books and shit while doing all this.

Why not read an hour per night? You probably spend a good hour clicking around on pointless stuff anyway. Might as well get something out of that hour.

Guys I need to clean my room

Yeah I enjoy shitposting here but I really hate social media

Can't read books either I just have the time to watch Netflix before I go to bed, the rest of the day is spent at work, in the kitchen and at the gym

You could watch a documentary or something. The only reason you don't have time to learn anything is because you're making other choices. At least that's how it looks to me.

This, can confirm, NEET myself and we truly are the master race

If Plato and Mishima were still alive, they'd be shitposting with the rest of us

>Im a full time student and Iift.
Consider listening to audiobooks, lectures, etc. while you lift, eat, cook, clean...

Because I dont enjoy reading and im a lazy cunt.
I know reading is more benefitial but I like getting attention and I find it helps keep my sanity. Yeah I could live a 100% efficient life but id probanly hate it. I love watching movies but barely get time in the weekends. Cant do it on school days because i need to be comfy mode to enjoy it.

Does anyone think trying to learn programming is worth it? From scratch and not in college.
I'm thiking about learning all the front end shit on khanacademy then start getting into the heavy duty serverside shit so I can make shit tons of money

Do you enjoy it? Do you plan on making money off of it? If you answered yes to either then do it. No point in getting a hobby that you dont like and wont make money off of.

I do watch documentaries and stuff, it's just I don't want to do this all the time... I come from a country where studies and stuff are very important and I've got 8 years of them behind me.

I don't need to force myself to learn stuff because I know a lot already

I started lifting because I needed physical tiredness and not to give a fuck anymore

Also the more I learn the more depressed I get because I'm not the optimistic kind of guy

>Server side scripting
>Programming
Your a special kind of retard aren't you

I never said serverside scripting and plus, as I said, learn programming from SCRATCH. I literally know nothing.

Plato was very likely opposed to pederasty. His writing hints that he thought it to be immoral because it was unnatural and he was likely a closet homophobe

Not him but why bother? Chances are the best use of the knowledge from those documenteries is gonna be when you look smart/witty during some conversation. Id rather just fry my brain with shitty enterntainment.

That picture is pretty accurate.. but in Europe nobody pays the NEETs. So starting a business is the only option, which is fucking hard as fuck and also a lot of work :'(

I can only answer for myself, but if I don't satisfy my curiosity, I'll stagnate in other areas and lose my motivation. For me, mental growth is an integral part of maintaining a healthy, balanced lifestyle.

>I come from a country where studies and stuff are very important and I've got 8 years of them behind me.

If that's the case, you sound like you're doing already mentally to me. I've had to place a real emphasis on self-education because I went to a rural school in the US where I didn't learn a lot of the things that I think I should have.

Ayy lmao

Wouldn't that just be NE, since you're using your time to study?

Underrated, appreciate the wordplay

Only accurate when comparing NEET with rich and enabling parents to wageslave with a shitty-average job.

holy shit that's some 10/10 taste right there, consanguine person

niggas head has all the knowledge in the world and about to burst.

>too lift

his hairline never stood a chance

That image is fucking hilarious. I hope no one takes it seriously though.

I love seeing NEETs huddle around this image, like a group of lost explorers huddling around a dying fire to stave of the cold and the animals.

You could lift dem plates using your telekinetic abilities though

If NEETs actually think that image is real and not sarcasm/satire then golly they take the retard cake.

I mean, the image has some potency. The "wage slave" half is semi accurate if you hate your job.

His poor mother

Shit, memes aside this is completely accurate.

>Hey, what ar-
>yes
>how di-
>I just do

This. Epictetus said something along the lines of how you would be a disappointment to yourself if you didnt see your body in its top physical form at least once in your life. Also, OPs pic looks strikingly similar to the Leader from the hulk.

Go Jimmy, Jimmy,
To the rescue, through the big blue sky
Be back before I leave
It's Jimmy Neutron time