Is there any plausible explanation on why a significant amount of Levantines have light hair and light eyes?

Is there any plausible explanation on why a significant amount of Levantines have light hair and light eyes?
I've search for an answer online and all I get are theories from people on forums using unreliable references.
Some say that there Phoenicians were "white" but mixed with Arabs overtime. Others say that crusaders raped/had children with the locals.
If anyone can give their own explanation or source on reasons for such European features in Arabs please do.

>muh crusaders
Literally only brainlets think this.

Arabs arent a homogenous group. Even in the gulf, arabs are generally lightskinned. Remember, the Caucasus people are closer to the middle east than they are europe.

I've never seen someone look so much like a goblin as assad. I'm sure one of his shills will see this and go cry to the UN about it tho

t. hook nosed kike

t. mad shitskin crying bout muh golan muh jerusalem muh palestine

I always thought the gulf referred to the Gulf of Mexico, i used to think that the gulf war happened in the Gulf of Mexico
I also thought that people who worked at McDonald’s were robots because they’re opened 24/7

>if you think assad looks goofy you must be a j00!!!!

lol

fuck off ahmed

Are you fucking serious?

Retard

Back to the oven you go

how's the wifi in the refugee camp Mahmoud?

>Light features
>European

>everyone who doesn't like kikes must be a muslim
Why does JIDF keep forcing this meme? Nobody believed it 5 years ago and nobody believes it now.

la criatura de las tinieblas...

Give it time :)

Whites people, as in people who are White (not exclusively people with European genetics) exist all over Eurasia and North Africa. West China, Central Asia, the Levant, Iran, Afghanistan ect.

>scroll down
>see someone posting an image
>white background
>black scribbles that don't look like a human head
>see upper half of some word like brainlet in the text
>it's definitely some retarded feels shit
>hide post
>see people replying to them with words like "Are you fucking serious?" and "Retard"

Every time.

Always remember. Hide, sage, report feels posts, do NOT reply to them.

>go nuts when someone DARES criticize some arab shithole dictator
>"i'm not arab I swear"

not suspicious at all

>one european ancestor from 900 years ago causes light eyes
You're stupid

The real anwser is that middle easterners are white and that the only reason some consider them non-white is the difference in religon.

You're the one making all those threads claiming that B.S., aren't you?

No one actually knows. Genetic studies show that lebanese men do have crusader genetics and that it tend to correspond to blue/light eyes. But that doesn't mean all lebanese or levantine people with lighter features look that way because of crusader genetics.

First of all the fertile crescent was much more fertile in the past then it is today and the climate was different. The regreening project in israel is called regreening because israel was once green. "The land of milk and honey" refers to a land fertile and forested. The fertile crescent became over farmed / deforested and thats why it is desert today. And the climate became hotter. So it makes sense that there are people in the levant, particularly in the northern and coastal areas, and mountains, who look white.

Secondly, apart from crusaders, migrations have continued from the caucases and there has been ancient gene flow between southern europe+iberia and the levant. There have also been slaves and migrants from europe. Turks also can be light featured and they would have migrated further into the levant over the centuries/millenia.

Generally speaking, north-west semites who have more delicate, european facial features and fair skin, tend to be gingers. For instance see the samaritans - there's only 800 of them so their genes have been studied thoroughy. They're a combination of assyrian and ancient israelite stock. AFAIK no european genes. Well they tend to either be brown and very middle eastern/eastern looking (although different to arabs, more like iranians or north indians), or they tend to be very western european looking with very light skin, or intmedierary between these. The ones who are western european looking facially and have the fairest skin all seem to be gingers. You also see syrian gingers who are just as fair skinned as european gingers and tend to have more delicate, european facial features.

>crusadurrs

yea, the Gulf War started when Mexico invaded Belize

>Is there any plausible explanation on why a significant amount of Levantines have light hair and light eyes?
Why wouldn't they?

oh jeez it's almost like genetically similar people can still express a range of phenotypes. Next you'll be telling me that brown-haired Germans exist.

The dude has no chin at all, it's actually kind of off-putting.

why would you use brown hair as uncharacteristic of germans? theres more brown haired germans then blond

probably something to do with the fact that most of them are brown and its a hotter and sunnier climate then europe where light feature are much more common

Its a desert why are there gingers walking around? Probably because their are still genes left over from the ice age and from before it was a desert or from before their ancestors migrated to the area and lived somewhere like anatolia or the caucases

The middle east is at the crossroads between Asia, Europe and Africa. Thats pretty much all there is to it.