Can you escape your genetic fate by lifting?

Can you escape your genetic fate by lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMT6oRYgkTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>genetic trash is spot on
oh well.
at least i've come as far as I have

Due to Epigenetics it is possible to build the enviroment to create more chads and given enough generations of educationaly stressful enviroments and physcialy demanding situations you could given enough time increase the likely hood of your children being more alpha but this is provided you challenge your kids to improve and your as fit as possible when you intend to have children for both partners.

eugenics is a short cut for quickly selecting those who will be worthy or not, the military's asvab does just that and the results are as expected with certain career fields.
youtube.com/watch?v=JMT6oRYgkTk

>look like a chad
>have all qualities of incel

Who sits around and writes this shit?

Pissening.

Not chads or slayers, I assure you of that.

WoW playing autists who know more about life from the internet then from experience s

>look like an incel
>have all the qualities of a chad

>tfw I lift so that one day I might make it to normie tier

This really motivated me brah.

Journey to 99 Slayer continues.

We're gonna become upper normie/lower Chad tier my friend.
One day..

Fucking losers or people who want to push certain ideals.

Notice how the slayers all look like the exact same gay as fuck model?

the slayer on the left is pretty sexy
no homo

I'd say I'm among top tier normies, and most of my friends are around the bottom chad, top normie area.
How do I boost myself?
I'd be low chad if I wasn't skinnyfat.
Would cutting to be lean or bulking to be strongfat let me be bottom chad?

Can I become a Slayer if I find and drink the blood of one?

If you're overthinking it this much you're not going to make it to chad

They all look the exact fucking same.
And sorry/good for you. They are all homo.

definitely an "incel" or "trash". thinking the top 5.1% of guys get all the chicks is crab in bucket mentality, and I'm saying this as a guy who has banged several chicks on tinder and from classes despite not looking like chad(who are 9s on an evenly distributed scale).

"Normie" needs to be split into 2 sections where the upper 20% are pseudochads, like people who have good faces and just needed to work out, or people like those skinny guys with nice faces who just have naturally high charisma and pull girls without working out.

Obviously they look all look similar, if you are the pinnacle of male genetics and athleticism there really isn't much room for difference when it comes to the size of your jaw or the height of your cheek bones

That's fucking stupid.
The creator of that pic is pushing a certain look as "slayer". It's faggotry and stupid.

It's as bad as that female beauty chart.

>this is what incels actually believe
stay socially inept, my friends.

>tfw blessed with great genetics but wasting it by not lifting enough.

>incel describes me perfectly
time to commit sudoku

>tfw chad with the personality of an incel/genetic trash
I just want to be left alone desu

But don't want to be alone

you jelous little fuck

If women want to fuck me, does that mean I'm a chad or that i'm a top tier normie in a city without chads?

Chad here, but I still can't get a gf.

>the military's asvab does just that
the asvab is a weak ass test.

/r9k/ most likely.

>tfw chad face
>omega personality

Is it not true?

>tfw chad

this is utter garbage

>tfw could have been one of those spic chads but got shafted with the social skills of a retard.
I wish I was never born honestly.
Wouldnt trusting /r9k/ for life advice be like trusting a toddler to write a comprehensive book on the animal kingdom?

What a shitty metaphor.
That hurts.

bump

tfw top 0.1%

>Who sits around and writes this shit?

Pretty much all of this garbage is written by the guys from lookism.net (formerly PUAhate, formerly Sluthate).

Elliot Rodgers used to visit frequently.

Why do "Slayer" type style themselves like massive homos?

Because they're too beautiful for women, they only fuck each other, CHAD and Normie people lift for sport or to get laid

Sorry son, simply using Veeky Forums rules you out for the top 2.

/r9k/.Doing the jew's work FOR FREE of pushing the agenda to stop men from reproducing all together.
Be a good goy and never marry and reproduce and be a materialistic cunt is the core message.

Slayers don't exist

Any other epsilons here?

can you ever be a chad if you don't have a jaw?

incels lmao

γ+ here.

can you post the infographic pls?

Where do you fit Veeky Forums?

I'm already between chad and normie, except that my test are low as fuck right now, I have autism and I'm a sexually confused faggot that has done some gay shit(like sucked a dick).

I can see the incel on the left getting a gf. Doesn't even have to drop weight

beta positive

inb4 a million delta and beta positives claiming to be gamma positives

I look scary.
Im 6'3, muscular, bearded, and ugly as shit.
Im by no means attractive to women, but men fear me and i get what i want.
Classification is a spook

Half my problem is I genuinely can't workout if I am good looking or not. Iv'e had some girls throw themselves at me and called me a 7, 8 or 9. The girls themselves were 5,6 and 7's.

Other than that I can't seem to get hits on tinder or other dating websites. This points to the shitter tier of looks so I feel like a 3 or 4.

You're on the lower point of avarage. Even though you think your good looking, you're not m8 sorry.

So a 5 basically, Always thought I was around this tier. Would explain limited hits on tinder but nothing crazy.

Gamma neutral

I'm not as autistic and angsty as the gamma negative but I know I'm not as talented or disciplined as a gamma positive

>tfw normie
>with lifting ill be a chad
Thank god.

>jeans, boots, fitting shirt, and a shower
>go outside
>women flirt with me in the store
>picking up bell peppers
>"nice shirt"
>thanks
>plain teal tshirt
Cant wait till im really fit. Gonna be another 2 years thooo

>Tfw I'm autistic in a good way
:^)
γ+

All those guys in the "Slayer" pic are gay. (They prefer men, homosexual) what does that mean?

>nazi furries
holy shit. Where did the creator get that pic

I like the way you think user.

mfw all qualities of chad but tfw not slayer. Used to be normie, but I improved myself in all aspects of my life.

Post a pic and I'll tell you yes homo

beta+

Posting face pictures on Veeky Forums? That's like asking for a roasting :')

What would you say my power level is?

I disagree with incels being 30%. Those stats that were posted recently show about 25% of males in their 20s are virgins. Then there's those other stats that show that the top 15% of tinder users basically smash all the women. So IMO if anything it should be more like 15% chad, 60% normie, 15% - incel, 10% genetic trash.

definitely Chad tier

is that you?

yes

lookism.net

Its not NOT true

But its not conclusively true

Its just a framework

I love how dead inside the incels and genetic garbage all look

Homos have higher test apparently

people who prefer to blame their lack of success on genetics rather than on their own poor life choices.

We all know gamma positives are at the top of the pyramid

chad

I fluctuate between incel and normie

This chart is annoyingly non-comprehensive. For example, what if you have an 8/10 face but are 5'8"?

been told countless times i should be a male model because of face and body. Also get many random compliments on my face.
Feel like my face is 5/10 at best, because jew nose, ears are attached at a bit different height and slightly neanderthal looking forehead.
Confidence wise am mid normie maybe. Chad when drunk.

Most of that list is projection and horseshit hatched from the demented mind of a socially-retarded incel. When it comes to their qualities, humans are more of a mixed bag, rather than a linear hierarchy. That image presumes that everyone with an attractive face is fucking Dracula or Batman or something.
In reality, most attractive people are dumb as shit (most people in general are). The list pretty much says your stereotypical jock is more intelligent than the average repulsive nerd, and that all ugly people are stupid, which is obviously bullshit. Not all attractive people are charismatic as well. But if you happen to be attractive, intelligent, AND charismatic, you're likely to reach a position of power and success.
Also, all of the guys under "Slayer" are wearing makeup.

>socially-retarded incel
So you think the list is wrong yet you are using the term socially retard incel which is described in the list.

Overall I am most a gamma positive.
However I do have a trait iconic of an omega positive; poor choices regarding self indulgence.
It is something I am well aware of and am currently working on fixing, but that aside I most align with gamma positive.

I clearly said "MOST" of that list was wrong.
The term "incel" has existed for a long time before that list was created.
What kind of retarded fucking logic is that anyway? Does the fact that I'm criticizing it in English somehow make me a hypocrite because the list is in English too?
Christ, I can see you lucked out of intelligence.

good genetics comes in packages

Ive become convinced that the largest predictor of sexual success/slayerdom isn't the face/height/frame conundrum, but low inhibition and presence. I have met many "naturals" who were FUCKING UGLY but still killed it with women despite not having any extraordinary success financially or otherwise - because they were intrinsically dominant.

Also, I'd recommend anyone who feels these things are set in stone to have a good acid, shroom, or molly trip in a good set and setting and investigate your hardened beliefs about these things. I believe you can change your fate if you will it, but you must WILL IT.

I've literally never considered this

>pinnical

>muh genetics

I feel like if I got big n lean I'd be resting in Chad mode

The part that makes me sad is that most of these incel guys could be normie tier if they took better care of their self and practiced how to talk to people.

What if you're not average but you're a hybrid mix of Chad and incel? I wanna die.

You have the looks of Chad but you're a Chad minus because you're seeking our validation on a Persian meme-trading bazaar

Brb, leaving Veeky Forums forever to become an actual Chad due to the realization of my hypocrisy

Is there like, a female version of this? One where that's like "you slept with one 9/10 once and now think you're too good for your league" and "instagram followers are in the thousands" and "you will need to actually get a job if you want a decent life"

Cause I feel like there is some female equivalent for each of these. Like something fujoshi-like being bottom-tier.

>someone took the time to make this image

Honestly, alpha positive most the time, I'm confident as fuck and have multiple partners who respect my independence. Seeing 6 different women right now. I'm a musician, a chemist, a singer, a dancer, an entrepreneur and leader. I stay busy. I like busy. Veeky Forums just grounds me sometimes, kind of nice to relax as user before bed.

but I'll be honest, if depression hits I slump to beta negative shutin status.

>pinnical
thread invalidated