Other than height, weight, penis/boob sizes, and bigger muscles

Other than height, weight, penis/boob sizes, and bigger muscles

What physical trait would you change about yourself?

Be white, I don't want to be killed by cops or deal with hoodlums or racist

My whole body is slightly uneven, and it hurts me on a deep animalistic level. Wish I could make myself perfectly symmetrical, or atleast closer

SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE

Def a bigger vag

This, I kinda like being Chicano but wish I were white.

Less fat

give myself trashcan lid hands so that I could palm anything in existence.

Less body hair.

>tfw receding hairline
id murder for a head full of hair

I'd change my face. I'm sick of looking like Elijah Wood

I wish my frame wasn't so boxy. Being a manlet is tough enough, but being a manlet with wide-ass shoulders makes me look like a fucking chode

My ears stick out a little bit. Pretty sure it's related to my big-ass head. The head I don't mind (I grew into it), but if I could tilt my ears in just a little bit...

wide hips

the only real fault I have, other than cancerous skin.

Dunno, probably skin, have a lot of stuff in my skin that I wish wasn't there.

>used to have blonde hair till 12
I love my light chestnut hair but I would kill to be blonde again

Change fat storage location from torso to butt.

Just have a lady friend of yours point you in the direction of a good salon, m8

I'd want straight hair so I can do a man bun

Hand size, wrist size. I'd fix my bones that I broke so they weren't just mildly hindered. And my skin, darker, smoother and Shit

I want to fix my overbite and teeth so I have a better jawline

>need of glasses
>body hair
>jew fro
I might be able to tell you more when I get to my goal weight and can actually see my body instead of my fat.

Besides height and weight, my wrist size

>mfw wristlet
Life sucks when you can only wear 38mm watches

And having the ability to grow facial hair would be great.

this

i have an OK jawline but id like a more defined one.

>What physical trait would you change about yourself?
Skin color.

Dang I guess growing up in a pretty diverse school I never thought people would actually want to change their skin color.
>feels for you bros :(

I would love to be a white green/blue eyes man tbqh

>don't want to be killed by cops

Just don't break the law like pointing a gun at a cop or being high on pcp and stopping your car in the middle of the road and walking around like a zombie

I can understand the dealing with thugs part though

What the fuck.

This.

I'd like to have a full head of hair again.

Face: The point of my nose is too wide, my jawline isn't pronounced enough (masseter excercises) my eyes seem dead and I look like I'm pissed off all the time (I try to smile more). My acne used to act up all the time giving me cystic acne every one in a while (pretty much stopped with accutane).

Hair: My beard is too patchy (trim it 2 times a week until it's good). Due to genetics I'm going to lose my hair eventually and my hairline is already kinda thin and receeding at 21 (gonna buzz cut when it's too noticable). My back and upper arms are covered in hair (waxxing and looking into laser hair removal) and the hair on my chest, stomach and legs is too thick (trim it weekly).

My body and face are a big fucking construction site ATM, trying to improve all of it as well as possible.

more functional brain

I'm really comfortable with my body but

the last girl I fucked told me her ex bf had a dick the size of a Corona bottle, I said "I really have tiny dick, LOL"

mfw

>the that is exactly what I am

It is pretty fucking sweet tbf.

broke my nose a couple times, so i'd probably just want that reset to what it looked like before.

Not have wide hips

Not have 1000000000000000 moles and high cancer risk

i would give myself a normal foot arch and get rid of the hair on my ass.

better eyesight
removing allergies
fixing back/scapula problems
maybe better brain
>replacing my Y chromosome with X

This. I'm virtually immune to sunburn and my body skin is great, but my fucking face is never completely clear. It crushes my self-confidence.
Also I wouldn't mind getting my blond hair back. At some point in my life is just went hella dark.

I'd have better skin and 20\20 vision so I didn't look like I was part lizard, and I could join the army in combat roles

It's all good bro
it was probably a mini

I know that feel broseph, had long hair most of my life to compensate

literally just my height, 5'10 king of manlets I just wanted 6'0