What's your gymbro/gymbromo/gymhusbando/gymbroette/gymwaifu like Veeky Forums?

What's your gymbro/gymbromo/gymhusbando/gymbroette/gymwaifu like Veeky Forums?

How'd you meet?
Can s/he outlift you?

>2016
>lifting alone
I seriously hope you don't do that

I have a gf but she isn't my gymwaifu because I get very angry when I lift so if I'm not alone and violently focused on the weights I get too aggressive for her. Unless I'm fucking her she doesn't like aggression.

because only homos and dyels lift together

Goddammit I wish these guys weren't gay, I'd let them DP me any day.

lol gaaaaayyyyyyyy

my gymhusbando doesn't know yet, i just watch him lift and mire. ;_;

>gymbro
>also best friend
>dyel as fuck
>only lifts like twice a week
>was scared of freeweights for like 7 months
>have to push him every single time to lift more
I love him but he sucks as a gymbro so most of the time I have to go with others
Pretty sad since everyone compliments my gains while he doesn't even look like he goes to the gym

>implying I have friends or a significant other.

That's a pretty tall implication.

>tfw he's waiting for you to ask him out because he's too shy to ask you out
>tfw both of you will never ask each other out
>tfw you both will lift alone and die alone

guess i'll just do it next time i see him again ; p ;

47 years old bearded 5'5 dude. Strong as fuck and natty.

How often does he destroy your bp

I lift alone. All my friends are lazy neckbeards, but their my lazy neckbeards

How does one achieve arms like that? Is it even possible natty?

>How'd you meet?
Was a friend of my brother, all of us hit the gym one night together a few years ago. Brother eventually stopped going but gymbro and I continued to lift every night until we became friends

>Can s/he outlift you?
Yeah, fucker likes to go HARD mode and throw everything he's got at it, especially on leg day

>tfw due to conflicting school schedules we haven't lifted together in almost a month
Hold me bruhs

How can I gently suggest my gf that she needs to start working out? I've invited her with me many times but she doesn't seem to be interested. Maybe feels intimidated by the weights? I don't want her to stay skelly forever, might as well fuck a 13 year old boy...

Dude. People will kill for a skelly.. seriously you should appreciate her. I appreciate mine and I'll be pissed when she's unskelly in the future

I don't really understand how lifting with others works. Doesn't it mean they'd have to be on the exact same program as you? I have a couple friends who lift, but I don't go with them because we'd just end up doing our own stuff.

I go to the gym very early in the morning and occasionally I'll see some dude for a couple of weeks straight and think to myself I should probably talk to the guy since it's rare to see other people consistently going to the gym at this hour, but they always stop coming after a short while (& I've never actually spoken to anyone yet).

I think it's people who are like "Yeah I'll totally do it this time I'll wake up early and go to the gym every day before work" and they do it for a couple of weeks, get burned out then either quit or only come rarely or come at other hours.

Every time I tell people I go to the gym at 6-7am they look at me weird.

I want to grab her ass but there's nothing to grab. At least she has a 9/10 face.

Usually doing the same routine. Or at least a designated spotter/someone to talk with during rests.

My wife is my swolemate. She checks my form and I stare at her thicc ass when she squats. She also fucks me on the bench and power rack. Home gym rules. Get yourself a lifting girl.

Lmao I go to the gym to escape society and avoid being "The popular Chad" for atleast 2 hours a day
Why would I want a gymbro?

>ywn experience this as a teenager

>says he's a Chad
>doesn't want a gymbro

You don't really understand the Chad mindset at all tbqh