How to become the American male?

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

I don't give a fuck about the message in that video.

I want to have the same type of body and life as the main character does.

Thing is I weigh 110lbs right now guys.

I'll post my picture in a few. Tell me what to do please.

You read the sticky.

What's a gay Chad in denial?

Fad?
Chaddot?

Here's my pic

I don't understand the assfire this commercial caused. This guy is a degenerate faggot, and he doesn't represent the average American male. The average American male is most likely a fat guy who sits at home and watches handegg with a few friends on fridays.

>degenerate faggot

No, he's just a fratbro. He'll probably become a CEO at 300k a year.

Fucking jews.

He's not the average American male, true, but degenerate faggot or not, he's more alpha than you or me and he'll probably get way farther in life than any of us.

That being said we all end up below the earth before long so who the fuck cares?

Seems pretty dope to me. Nice bod, huge group of bros, bangin chicks, having fun, and he's even got a cutie bro to (no homo) with. Wheres the problem?

>roiding for that

Americans eat a super high calorie and nutrition diet from the time they are 2 years old so they tend to have large trunks, chests, upper bodies, shoulders, etc. You can always tell Americans from foriengers because americans have wide shoulders and they wear looser fitting clothes whereas foreginers have pencil necks weak shoulders and they dress like metrosexuals.

You need to gain like 30lbs in your upper body alone and wear loose fitting t shirts, basketball shorts, and expensive running shoes every wherre.

Look at the typical asian male and then look at korean american males that are in the american military. What differences do you see? They are ethically the same people but they display a lot of differnt traits. The korean americans always have a lot more weight above their waist for one.

This is the greatest load of uninformed shit I've read all day. If it wasn't so pro American I'd swear it was russian tier Bro science.

dood fuck you guy, at least provide some info on where I am wrong.

you sound like an upset little manlet fagget who is crying because youll never be an american silver back, you probably look like luke perry you fuckin homo

Don't se the problem with this video, dude is good looking, surrounded by women, popular, and will probably end up with a decent job and having a good time.

>but he's insecure user! And probably a closet homo! And only does everything because other people do!

Are you telling me these nu-males aren't exactly the same? Everybody's insecure, everybody adapts to their environment, everybody acts like their friends most of the time, I'd rather be a buff, strong party animal swimming in Yankee gash who's pretending to be happy, than some hipster wannabe who spends his life on clickbait sites, desperately trying to cover up their failures in life by blaming it on spooky ghost arguments like 'privilege', who is also only pretending to be happy.

-be white
-grow up playing all kinds of sports
-go to college
-join a decent frat

it's p easy

>Guy having to remind himself not to cross his legs or carry books on his chest ends up successful.

I don't really find this realistic.

Honestly now, do any of you fuckbois actually try not to move your hips when you walk or something? Ever since I entered puberty, sitting with my legs open and such behavior always came to me naturally. And I am a manlet too.

I have no idea where this stereotype comes from. Maybe it's an American thing. I have been around many Chads—many of whom were born rich—and they were very friendly people. That's why they are Chads; people enjoy their presence.

Also, do you really find drinking wine as something feminine? I don't get that either.

Only alpha-wannabe omega males like Zyzz or all the other Veeky Forumsfags try to assert their dominance over people wherever they go. Most people like the guy you see on the video are pretty broken, bitter people.

>Honestly now, do any of you fuckbois actually try not to move your hips when you walk or something?

I move everything when I dance desu.

God this shit is fucking sinister. Most boys in America are fucked up from lack of male role models, not because of some ethereal "toxic masculinity" floating around in the air like a bad fart. It's fucking MTV and associated corporations that are always pushing this garbage too. Companies like Viacom feed men this shit with one hand and reprimand with the other, constantly pulling and pushing young men from the moment they start watching Nickelodeon until they hit adolescence and move onto MTV and Comedy Central.

>You want to feel like a man? NO! The answer is LESS manhood. You don't need father figures and role models, you need estrogen pumped into your boipussi and diversity seminars every weekend. But gee, look at these rappers and the big booty hoes they fuck every day.

It's all a giant mess designed to keep men stumbling back and forth, constantly second guessing themselves.

>Male gatherings? Gym time? Clearly you suffer from repressed homosexuality. Here, watch some Jersey Shore. Gotta look hot and get that beach bod. Try these Acai berries.

It's all garbage to keep you running on a treadmill, always chasing after something, always chasing an identity, always watching that next show to find out what you're supposed to be doing. Always running, always scared, always lost and trying to find a path, and boy do they have a path to suit all your needs. Just stay tuned and be ready to pay $19.99 with your credit card for this scam to get you back on track. We promise!

Turn off your fucking television. Stop watching youtube. Stop watching this poisonous kike bullshit.

If you want guidance from actual human beings and not shareholder lizardpeople following the Edward Bernays playbook, turn away from any of this modern garbage that tries to peddle a "message" about who you ought to be. Fuck.

Great film, shave off about 2 minutes and you have a great video for New Found Glory or some other shitty band from 2006.

Projecting much faggot?

Whos the hot milf in the pic? Pls post more

I gotta wonder who this video is FOR, exactly, and what purpose does it serve. To encourage men to talk about their feelings? To make men feel bad for grilling, instead of cooking? As a woman, I'm constantly seeing men say things like "I like cuddling, I'm a good cook" as their selling points. IS the average American man a repressed gay fratbro? idk, man, I doubt it.

That guy is a total badass.

I've seen you before shitposting in a similiar fashion. That was a while back and you still haven't done anything about it you massive faggot

Hard time eating.

Rule #1: If you're watching it, it's for you.

Guys it's ok to suck dick, it doesn't make you any less of a man. I used to call guys fags for even non homosexual shit like being skinny, or young, or beta, or listening to pop music.

I've always had a dick fetish, being intimate with another man feels really good.

What's wrong with having occasional fooling around with other men, that shit's healthy, it helps men to bond.

When the time comes, I'll start going after women again, maybe marry one and settle down.

Fucking hell.

take a slin pin and jam in into your VG or better yet a random part of your leg.

What? Most men are bi but they're "too manly" to even admit that to themselves.

>not because of some ethereal "toxic masculinity" floating around in the air like a bad fart.

Veeky Forums itself is the proof that there is a "toxic masculinity" floating around. It is just not what you think it is.

The guy on the video is a degenerate alpha-wannabe. There are a lot of guys like him around, who desperately try to be as masculine as possible. They read Art of Manliness, they read Return of Kings, they adjust their posture and gait and voice tone to achieve maximum masculine behavior. It is pathetic, really. Beta males now see and follow the lives alphas live closer than ever because of modern media, and they pathetically try to emulate them. They go to the gym and try to lift the heaviest weight they can while groaning like gorillas, even though anyone who has been lifting for some time knows that they aren't even lifting that heavy; they try to crush your hand when they shake hands with you, even though their arms don't look that strong at all. Veeky Forums is full of such guys. Guys who shitpost aggressively on any diet-related thread that shows them their low-carb diets are bad for them, guys who open manlet threads while secretly suspecting that they are manlets themselves, guys who always feel inadequate and expect everyone else to feel so too.

It is just sad. Shows how much the breakdown of family structure effects youths. With no male role-models, Western boys try to emulate characters like the one you saw on the video or Rabbi Shekelberg's latest pet nigger. Just go to any lifting music thread; it is full of some nigger babble about getting rich and showing those who wronged you in the past.

Real alpha males aren't dying to prove their masculinity. They just do what they want. Masculinity comes naturally to them. Veeky Forums are just boys trying to act like men. Like children wearing their parents' clothes.

why is Veeky Forums the most insecure board on Veeky Forums?

Actual men act like the guy in that video and have acted like that since long before media came about.

You're simply attributing the male attitudes and actions you don't like to some new magical phenomenon.

Secondly, faggot models and the "men are supposed to be like this but aren't supposed to be masculine in a way I don't like" retards like you are also their pet projects.

It's not "toxic masculinity" it's the outright hatred of masculinity and males that is pushed in academia and media and here while female/queer friendly packeged masculinity designed to shill products and ideas to men who've been told to hate themselves and feel bad about every single aspect of who and what they are.
That is the problem.
There aren't even any actually masculine men in media.
If they aren't half fags they're hopeless betas who exist to be masturbation aides to loser bitches and gays.
Nothing against gays and the like, because they are a form of masculinity. But it's obvious about what's fucking going on.

And why in the fuck are you even on this board? There's always some fucktard who appears in places like this and bitches constantly about the evils of the majority.

Like that one obviously gay or man hating chick who appears and constantly posts on forums dedicated to talking about problems that affect men.

"Real alpha males" like that stupid bullshit even exists or is a quantitative thing that any man should fucking aspire too.

Yup. You don't even have to be white these days, unless maybe if you're in certain parts of the south. And sports are optional as long as you're attractive and fit.

You got to over compensate your manliness when you're a confused closet homosexual. (im no exception).

The same "alpha" male is really not happy and a gay/sensitve so it's okay to fap/shlick to him

Dudes are all laughing at this shit, the loser broads and queers are saying SEE and masturbating to it/getting some weird sense of superiority from watching it.

This entire thing is a study in a deep disconnect with and hatred of people and pseudo intellectual nonsense pushed as depth.

This video is in fact a story about a super high functioning autist or sociopath who's going to snap sooner or later.

I guess this explains the "post your ass" threads

The two go to things of people who dislike men and masculine men in general.

They are secretly gay
They have a small penis
They want to get a girlfriend

What about guys who just have low self esteem and want to get look better?
What about the guys who were sick or weak and want to get stronger and healthier?

Veeky Forums used to be open with it's insecurity and want to change how we physiclally look and function and trying to help each other overcome it

But with the shills, homosexuals and thirsty women looking for their chad fucktoy/boyfriend flooding the board this open vulnerability was seen as a weakness to exploit for their own gain.

So this entire board is now an unfun shell of itself.

How to become the american male?
Put on 50 pounds and practice sharting in the mart

Wait i just read you weigh 110 pounds, so put on 140 instead of 50