Psychedelics and lifting

Can one of you fine gentlemen redpill on lsd and lifting? I've heard it helps a lot with neuromuscular connection. I'm thinking about taking a threshold dose of acid and doing a 4 hour full body workout.

>working out on any drugs

Even stimulants are a surefire method to do damage, if you dont need to do this - dont.

somebody post the anons trip to the gym pasta.

DUDE

LSD

I did lift on like 20mg of lsd, I saw a lot if people that I knew and felt awkward having to talk to them. Lifting felt good tho but nothing extraordinary, just a bit more happy and energetic than usually.

20 mg of Lsd...

yeah wtf is he talking about kek

LSD is a hell of a stimulant. I went to go for a run one time and felt like I could keep sprinting forever. I don't think I'd ever do anything intensive during the peak though.

This is bait.

LMAO

Your really gonna find yourself OP.... In snap city...

Not really tbqh famalam, not him but I always found psychedelics to be stimulating as well

DO NOT WORK OUT ON LSD

I've tripped LSD so much I've lost count, definitely in double figures. Last time I smoked some weed and the tobacco triggered my heart to start pulsing hard, this made me think I was having a heart attack and I spent the next few hours of my LSD trip trying to meditate constantly to keep my heartrate down while being super anxious and paranoid I was going to have a proper heart attack. Turns out it was an anxiety attack, something I had never had before.

Since then I get regularly anxiety attacks, randomly i'll get what feels like an andrenaline dump accompanied with a strong faster heart beat.

I also get flashbacks TOO often, like... all the fucking time. I shouldn't be having them so regularly so I think I might have some HPPD.

With that being said, I'd put LSD tripping right up there with starting boxing as one of the most life changing events of my life. It changed me as a person and revealed things to me that I had been ignoring. I'm a better person for it.

As an example, I was always chasing happiness in town after pussy and partying, LSD made me realize I'm good with the shit I already got and being content is down to perspective and not obtained by amassing loads of shit.

It also taught me I don't need to seek approval, I was always trying to fit in but LSD showed me I don't need approval from people who are all incredibly boring. It made me embrace the fact I'm "out there" and people have noticed.

It also stopped me being a pot head and made me reach my goal to have a boxing match, I've been boxing for 7 years and dreaming of fighting but I never got fit enough. LSD made me go cocoon mode and I got super fit and won my fight. I had a six pack for the first time in my life.

Take LSD but respect it. You'll hear this often but don't do it too regularly, I thought I could handle it fine because I was solo tripping and handling it fine everytime... and then I had a bad trip. Don't make my mistake

Samefag here

OP, let me explain what'll happen if you lift on LSD.

If you take a decent amount like 220ug you'll feel autistic as fuck at the gym, you'll be paranoid everyone is looking at you and they all "know" you're tripping.

You might get worried the staff have called the police because they "know" you're on drugs.

Now let's say that doesn't happen, some guy might try to talk to you randomly (weird shit like that always happens on LSD, I don't know why.)

You won't be able to be cool, you'll try but at best you'll come off as weird with social awkwardness and at worst you'll tell him about a ton of random shit.

Now you might be convinced hes going to tell the staff to call the police, or you might be convinced they've asked him to keep an eye on you and thats why he approached you, this will also cause you to be paranoid about police.

Let's say none of that happens and you manage to start working out. As soon as you put pressure on your body and your heart rate increases you'll notice it. If you start to push it too hard and your hard starts thumping you'll get paranoid you've triggered a heart attack due to taking LSD and working out because maybe the LSD was actually an NBOme instead or maybe you're one of the few people whose body can't handle psychedelics.

Normally you'd be pretty chilled, but on LSD you make bad choices. You might go to the hospital and tell them you're having a heart attack, the logical thinking person would think "I've taken a class A illegal drug so I can't tell anyone I just gotta ride this out", but instead you'll think "fuck it I'm gonna die" and you'll go to hospital and tell them.

Nearly happened to me, i got to the hospital and changed my mind while sat down in the waiting room waiting to be seen for "irregular heartbeat"

This is why you never take LSD alone and you never do anything that might put strain on your body.

why dont you psychokill yourself?

This. The heart rate shit would trip me out. I lose sense of time while tripping so even if I tried counting my heart rate, it would be really inaccurate. And I would just not be focusing on the work out.

I actually did this before but the tabs (lsd) i got were pretty weak, it was back in high school and I was hitting the weights with the rest of my wrestling team, but lifting just felt weird like the metal on my hands and everything was just too weird, it was just weird, so instead I just let my group (rotations) cover for me, and it was totally cool. But yeah no secret benefits or even a good workout came out of it.

I've done this on shrooms during a blizzard

Incredible

Weed causes anxiety. LSD helps rewire the brain

You rewired yourself to have anxiety

Stop taking all drugs for a month, learn to meditate, then take the LSD while calm

This is why LSD and hallucinogens get such a bad reputation

>I've tripped LSD so much I've lost count, definitely in double figures.

You had no idea how to use the drug and you clearly abused it. If you're going to fry your brain and fuck yourself up by constantly taking and mixing drugs when you're mentally unprepared then that's your business. Don't blame the LSD

OP, microdose it. That means taking a dose low enough that you don't/barely feel the threshold effects of the high. You'll get similar benefits, without actually being high

And for fucks sakes don't mix hallucinogens with other drugs. Holy fuck, these kids

Are you retarded? 20 mg is enough for a million people you autistic fuck.

20mcg*** you got the fucking point right?