The ruskies have made their move. Is it good or is it bad?

The ruskies have made their move. Is it good or is it bad?
BREAKING: Russia Issuing ‘CryptoRuble’
cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh boy, the crypto war has began boys. expect full blown cyber currency manipulation wars

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY......

If this is the reason my Siberian Chervonets are plummeting, I'm officially joining Hillary Clinton's side

It will devaluate faster than the real Ruble lol

nobody is gonna buy them. this is gonna fud just same as the chink one.
people only buy this because they don't want banks hoarding their money.

I thought ETH was suppose to be the official crypto of Russia

They don't make it sound super appealing lol. What's funny is countries are being forced the way corporations have been through globalization. Fags could have made ETH the crypto of Russia and everyone would be rich.

What they are creating is a centralized honeypot for their own esteemed hacker groups to have fun with.
Dis gon b gud.

>The same tax will be applied to any earned difference between the price of the purchase of the token and the price of the sale.
what the hell is the point? It's going to be expensive as shit, centralized, and heavily taxed? Dystopian economic police state round 1 - here we go.

Premined, centralized shitcoin

I have nearly died from laughter today caused by these news.
I have predicted that there would be coins that would be controlled by the government, so blockchain will be part of every citizen's life. But I have thought it would happen in no less than 10 years!
But this Cryptoruble will most likely (99%) be a custom token made by Vasya (russian Pajeet) in Metamask for 2 Doshiraks - and government will say that development cost 2 billion Rubles! It will go nowhere, of course, normies don't want to pay taxes, only those who vehemently believe in government will get fucked for a third (but, I think there was more) time.

What are the odds of this becoming a gov. forced meme?

>According to the official, the state issued cryptocurrency cannot be mined and will be issued and controlled and maintained only by the authorities.

doesn't this defeat the purpose of a cryptocurrency

Normies need to know about it and be forced to use it. Normies here are so out of the loop, they don't even know that cryptocurrency exists.
b-b-but muh blockchain!

A cryptocurrency is just a data structure. There's no inherent purpose.

Is it really to avoid sanctions? How effective would that even be?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

What exactly do you mean?
Frozen offshore accounts? Or what kind of sanctions?

Relative to actual Crypto, this will be worth a lot less, and gain value much slower.

FUCK!! WTF DID YOU DO OP I JUST LOST 10K LINK. DO NOT CLICK THAT!!!!!