If I am not done growing yet and I take mk-667 will I grow taller?

If I am not done growing yet and I take mk-667 will I grow taller?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.bodybuilding.com/store/supreme-sports-enhancements/humanotropin.html?&_requestid=3941053
tigerfitness.com/Supreme-Sports-Enhancements-Humanotropin-p/ssehumano.htm?CartID=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mk-667
may as well take test e

Been taking mk677 since I was 16, Im now 18. I've gone from 5'9 to 6'2

what dosage?Do you cycle it?When do yo take it?Which brand?Plz tell me more user

That's stupid

Yes
More if you use CJC with DAC 1.25mg per week for a month, 1 on 3 off.

Trip on capitalist

Since you stoped growing how about grow a fucking pair of balls you cocksucking faggot

and how tall are your parents? 6'1 and 5'7?

What about humanotropin?

you won't be able to find legit so you will inject potentially dangerous peptides

Holy shit ive been looking into this mk677 shit and it seems GOAT, is too good to be true? Should i give up my natty card for lean gains and potential extra height?

b-but humanotropin comes in capsules. It's online in many places unfortunately I'm in Spain rn so Idk if it's available here, but I don't see why I couldn't get it online..

Just want to know if it'll work before I buy it.

yup just found it online and they can deliver to Spain
tigerfitness.com

Does it work if ur 26?

Will taking this stuff stop my body from producing HGH?

No, secretagogues mimic ghrelin and stimulate your own GH production, it is not like pinning external hGH.

However, the main side effect of prolonged MK677 use is the distended gut that comes with anything that increases HGH -- your intestines grow grow grow and that tiny waistline becomes impossible to achieve.

>Be 23yrold manlet 5'6
>See thread
>Research for 30mins
>Already on checkout cart on some random online website.

So pathetic shit.
Is mk-677 consider turning in your natty card?

F-fuck guys, im 18 years old 5 foot 7 about to turn in my natty card. Someone convince me this stuff isnt fucking great, i can grow and get good gains with minimal side effects

here.
I'm in the same exact boat, the only thing keeping me from buying it right now is the price on this shit.

I also found this other one called humanotropin:

es.bodybuilding.com/store/supreme-sports-enhancements/humanotropin.html?&_requestid=3941053

Researched a bunch and found those to be really good for height gainz, just by people telling their experience with them though.
Sounds like the mk677 is way stronger though, but expensive. I'm on the wall between those two.

What is this viral marketing bullshit

Buy RC, Ceretro or Top peps fuck supplements

Fugg I'm in exactly the same boat, I have yet to find anything at all that suggests this stuff has any bad effects at all. Knowledgeable user senpai please show yourself and convince me not to pull the trigger right fucking now.

real humanotropin is impossible to find breh, you're just going to be ordering dangerous fakes

Taking this stuff is considered roiding?Since you are not injecting anything and your own body produces it.There are other ways to increae HGH too , like niacin etc and they are not considered roiding.Why should this be considered roiding?

Bahaha manlets

You won't ever be tall no matter what you nerds

i've been using it to go from 6'1 to 6'4 so stay mad baiting faggot

>Oral pill to increase height
>Seems too good to be true
>No downsides or side affects other than hgh

Bet it walks your dog and fucks your gf also right

You think tigerfitness.com would be pushing a fake?

tigerfitness.com/Supreme-Sports-Enhancements-Humanotropin-p/ssehumano.htm?CartID=1

Looks legit, has 3 positive reviews no negatives, but I mean that could all be cover for all I know. Want to believe though.

Had late puberty and in general my body seems to mature later than my peer's, so I have some slim chance to get some height gains in these 2 upcoming years pull an inch or 1.5in. Really trying to optimize these two years, after that it's pretty much set in stone.

pls tell me more user

Well down sides on any product that increases HGH is that your intestines will also grow therefore if you do it for prolonged periods of time you start to get a bloated belly due to intestines growing.

For how long did you take mk677? How old were you when you started ?

Exogenous substances that are performance enhancing (barring dietary stuff like creatine, sugar etc.) are generally considered roiding, yes.

This. I want every single one of you to be very careful about this kind of stuff. I took a research chemical once to get fucked up. I ended up feeling feverish rather than high, and was deathly tired the next day, I barely remember it, but I do remember barely having the energy to walk around in town.

Too bad you'll always be a 6'1 manlette inside

Tall men are born not made

topkek at this user.

This will happen if you inject HGH.When I did my research I didnt found that taking mk-667 causes your intestines to grow.People on youtube say that it will only make you pack some water weight and make you very hungry , also nightmare at ngiht.Nothing more than that.

There is a huge downside to this product in that elevated HGH levels constantly leads to way too much non-muscle growth, this is stuff like your intestines causing distended gut, but it's also things like your benis.

What you want in HGH secretagogues are just peak HGH levels at certain times throughout the day, currently there are no take-it-once products that do this, you need to be pinning yourself 3-5 times a day to do it, and of course since it isn't MK-677 you need to run PCT afterwards due to suppression etc.

You're also looking at downsides like insulin resistance, and the resultant fucking up your body by consuming simple carbs during the time you're using it. Nobody knows exactly how long your insulin resistance stays like that either.

I am also always sceptical of liver toxicity when it comes to oral steroids/SARMs etc.

I don't know why I'm replying to this obvious bait.

Ah yes people on Youtube a most reliable resource.

Guess what, HGH is HGH, exogenous or not. Your intestines WILL grow.

Don't do it user. Your writing style and trust of random YTers pushing a product signals either a huge bait or that you're 12. If the latter, you've still got growth in you, you don't need this shit.

Thank you knowledgeable user.
Definitely won't be pinning 3-5 times a day.

What about humanotropin? In the description I read it seemed like it just provide precursors for the hgh to be produced but nothing too crazy.

Description:

And some anons were saying I would end up buying some shitty knockoff, but I found this source which seems legit:

I'm trying to research on how mk677 and humanotropin are different, but I can't seem to find too much reliable information on mk677.

what about the anons above who said tha its working and made them taller?

Just use anabolic steroids they will help you more for a cheaper price,
Better be swole than tall with acromegaly.

It seems to me as though humanotropin would optimize conditions for hgh production; therefore not producing a huge increase in hgh while mk677 sort of pushes or activates high production of hgh. This would make humanotropin a lot safer.

You don't need a pct because it's not a fucking androgen and the amount reqd for noticeable intestinal growth is much more than MK will illicit

Mk's pulse profile DOES peak multiple times per day, but like with jabbing peptides 2-5x per day your igf levels stay elevated closer to around the clock. That's where the growth and effects really are. Pulsatile vs constant secretion makes little difference and it's best to combine the two.

Please stop posting Tiger

So it's safe to take mk677 with no other aiding supplement that HAS to be taken with it?
I think I saw some websites recommending it, but not all.

Also is humanotropin meme?
description:

where I'm about to buy it from:

Don't have the money for mk677 but I'm considering doing this humanotropin for 6 months then jumpin on mk677 once I have a better in cashflow.

21, 5'8"

too late for me?

kek, if you take this shit at 21yo it brings your levels of growth hormone to where they were at 17, hardly supra-physiological levels

its a good drug for improving recovery, getting slightly clearer skin, and increasing your appetite but it's no where near strong enough to make you taller or cause acromegaly, real HGH could make you taller and even that would take months of a fairly high dose to see results

Humanotropin is ornithine and AAKG last I checked. It's a shit supp.

How do you have 40 for that but not like 60 for MK

There are several RC sources for this

Don't bother if you can't afford

Igf isnt in the 3-400's when you're 17

60 for MK677? Last I checked it was like 200 that's why I said it was too expensive for me. If it's 60 that' about my price range if it's worth it.

I'll research on some other sources besides the one I found. Do post it here if you have a good reliable one though.

Nope. That'd close growth plates.

I really wish I had done this before my growth plates closed. Oral GH secretagogues weren't a thing a couple years ago, and I wasn't going to inject black market research chemicals because I'm not a total degenerate.

t. guy who is now 22

lol you are retarded you are not going to grow taller at 23

For those interested, nootropicsource.com is the best source I could find.

>My cousin grew an inch when 26.
>People have a different biological/body/hormone age than what their actual age is.
>Not everyone matures at the same exact time.
>Men are done growing at 25

Many people grow into their mid 20's. Stopping at 18 is just more common

And I made my dick three inches longer by screaming into a pillow before going to sleep and after waking up. Haha, I bet you don't have a 9 inch cock like I do. But if you screamed into a pillow like I did, you could! You scared little faggot, I bet you feel bad about yourself.