Happy Monday, Veeky Forums, how you holding up?

Happy Monday, Veeky Forums, how you holding up?

Lifting for 2 months and a half now and my bench is going up 5lbs every 2 weeks, feels good mang.

bitch, I'm fucking amazing.

tried everything and she still won't talk to me feelsbadman.jpg

Pretty good, I work Fri/Sat/Sun so I finally get to really unwind starting today.
Might hit a bar later tonight, get some cocktails, then go home, play Overwatch with my brehs, and pound gf. Cozy.

Not great.

wish he would forgive me and give me another chance, I just wanna make him happy

Dreamed about her last night again.

I'm having periods of self-loathing but my life is going great, what is going on?

2nd day back in the gym today. Sore as fuck from Saturday, but still looking forward to them diddylifts. But when that's done, I've got a fair amount of studying to do, and I've got no desire for that. And Wednesday I'll be seeing the girl I'm crushing on in a play, so that should be good provided I keep feels under control

Think I cracked/bruised a rib. I don't think I can lift like this.

I had just started a bulk, too. If I have to take a break from lifting, I'll have to just go back to cutting for now.

Pretty meh. There's been serious raining in my area lately, and I barely slept last night because of that.

Let's just say I'm 25% my normal self when I sleep for

I almost revealed my political power level earlier and it got really quiet while we were talking.

Also accidentally wearing the fucking same style of sweater as this girl im talking to and its making me feel super fucking lame.

pic related

>Saturday night
>in my best friends wedding
>the night is a fucking blast, partied pretty hard, one of the most fun times I've ever had
>yesterday and today I feel empty inside

Is this what causes addiction??

Same here man feels good

Skipped workout friday and yesterday. I know my lifts are gonna go down. Feels bad

About to finish an extremely boring day of work and go do some heavy squats. I was sick yesterday and today so I don't think I'll do too well, we'll see.
Oh also it's my birthday today. I deleted it from fb because I don't like fake interest from literally who's with whom I talk twice a year. Excluding 1st degree relatives, the phone rang today three times. Could be worse.

Happy bday user, may the gains be plenthiful as you enter a new age.

Have a pepe.

I feel you on the fake birthday wishes thing.
If they wouldn't know without a notification, they don't really care.
Fuck your happy birthdays, the only reason you're posting this shit is because facebook alerted you.

>tired of beeing around a girl i like once every weekend
> decide to finish this shit
>friday night
>ask her for a walk with me
> she sais no
>after seconds i say bye and go home alone
Damn it . Don know what to do now.

I did well right ?

You like her, You asked her.

What did you do so wrong?

It's been 5 weeks, and I'm almost as sad as the day we broke up

Thanks
Btw, not to be ungrateful, but I fucking hate the frog
Ikr?
I have some conversations that go even 6 years back that are like "happy bday" "thanks" "happy bday" "thanks" twice a year
I just got tired of it and you never invite me for beers anyway and you decline when I do
Three honest bdays is at least honest

>Saturday night
>bros birthday, group of bros going clubbing
>VIP at some club downtown
>friends are all drinking
>I'm not drinking, too high, standing in the corner looking like an idiot
>bro gets too drunk, takes shirt off in the VIP
>group of random girls gets into our area, one of them starts to dance with my drunk bro
>getting intense, groping each other
>he pulls away, turns to me (still standing in corner) and says "I think she's gonna fuck me in this club"
>get my first good look at this girl
>long blond hair, right dress
>hook nose
>strong jaw
>dat Adam's apple
>myniggathatsaman.jpeg
>don't tell my bro because his masculinity is too fragile
>continue watching them fuck with clothes on in the club
>mfw
>mfw

Try two years

Not too shabby, work day was kinda meh. Tomorrow is lifting day baby.
Also, since this is feels related, girl who has a crush on me for well over a year is gonna turn 21 tomorrow and i feel like just texting her something, even though we're on some bullshit no-contact on/off.

Hbu OP?

It's always easier if you don't stop yourself

Hate myself as of the moment for things i've done in the past and how i'm still chubby, despite making good gains. There are people i just want gone from my life, but we just went on and off contact so much times that there isn't a way to do it without it being a mass deletation without further announcement.

I'm stuck in a noisy city with shit weather, in a shit country, and shitty people. I feel lonely because i can't connect with anyone here, despite having top tier social skills. No one ever noticed i'm dying/dead on the inside. It's been years since i truly loved a girl, the only one. Ever since, loneliness has made me do regretful things, hurt a lot of people, and destroy the rest of humanity i had. I lift, play, read, write, work and listen to music, but all of this to distract myself from myself. I face myself everyday hoping that things will change if i keep trying.

I know they will. But, damn me if it isn't taking too long.

Just text her and ask if she wants to do something. Worst that can happen is she says no.

Nah, that ain't possible. We're separated by over 100 miles and despite her telling me how much she wants me, she went back to her ex-bf so not worth my time desu

At gym still not alpha enough to talk to asian qt

That's even possible? Holy fuck. T-they said time would heal me

not him but it does, was crying after my ex for over 2 years just takes time man

>making amazing progress over the past two months, literally the best I've ever done
>all of a sudden get a bad cold/flu like symptoms
>been sick for two weeks now
>so incredibly weak
>can't even lift what I lifted six months ago let alone two
I...I hope it's just because I'm sick and my gainz aren't gone for good. I worked so hard.

Feeling good, user.
Got laid on saturday whit the girl that I wanted and progress in the gym is getting better by the day, goddammit.

The fucked up part is that I'm the one that broke up, and I know it's for the best, but I still cry just thinking about it. Atleast I'm more motivated than ever to get fit(er) now.

I feel like shit user. Got drunk too heavily this weekend. Big argument with my friends. Big argument with my girl who will leave for another country in 4 days for 1 year. Feeling like shit yeah. Contemplating suicide right now.

im sorry for your loss, had the same in march and after 3 month cutting and then 3 bulking my bench went from 47,5 back then to 52,5 now(x5), the strength loss is big, BUT you lose a LOT of weight during it, so if you arent auschwitz go for dat autumn cut, after bulking up a bit again

not so good
being made redundant
struggling with mortgage
got endoscopy end of oct to find cause of abdomen pains, nausea and other stuff

its been a rough year lads

What u do

it'll pass bro

I just so hard to make him happy but ended up coming off as annoying

Well I posted in a feels thread a few days ago

Back story
>talking to qt girl for 3 months
>things going well
>go on dates she calles me baby
>spend multiple times a week at her place
>end up spending a whole week there
>do things that couples do
Finally think Imma get that qt gf
>go to her her place Friday end up getting on the topic of "us"
>ask if she'll ever see us dating
>she says no I don't feel a spark
>then proceeded to say she loves the way I make her feel
>loves when we cuddle and kiss
>feels really safe in my arms
>I think wut no spark
I end up leaving cause I'm confused as fuck
>go back Saturday
>talk about everything and agree we are just gonna be FWB
>says she really ain't looking for a relationship
>I ask if when she does start looking does she think I might be a possibility
>she tells me she doesn't know
>she tells me she's not looking for any other guys and if she does she'll let me know
>I tell her I enjoy what we have and I'm not looking for any other girls

Well Bros really fucking sucks I actually liked her but being all this shit happened and when she starts to date if she cant see us dating I'm gonna just still hang out with her and keep the FWB going but more than likely go back on tinder and fuck tinder sluts..

And tomorrow I go for my first class for a job where I'll be making $31.60/H doing easy work and great benefits so I can finally move out and quit this shittt job best part is I'm only 20

A girl i'm dating is into another dude i think, but he is a douche ive heard from everyone.
So i'm just here thinking bout what the fuck is going on, my head's spinning all day long thinking bout her.

But gains have been unreal tho, GODDAMNIT!!

That was the right thing to do user, don't fuck around. Now go out there and find a better grill

Did I just fuck up guys?

>be me
>at publix after leg day
>qt customer service manager I've been eyeing for a couple months walking around
>asked guy there I know about her and he said she was married
>think she knows I like her because she has caught me looking at her
>in aisle paying ans she comes up out of nowhere and starts bagging my stuff
>asks if I need help out
>say no because I it wasn't much stuff and thought she was married
>"Are you sure?"
>"yea thanks though"
>walk out and see she just walked away instead of helping next customer

Did I fuck up guys? I don't know if she was married or not, didn't check for a ring but if that guy I asked about her lied or made a mistake, I'm gonna be pissed. I'm probably overthinking it, but it really seemed like she wanted to talk to me. Usually you say no, they don't ask again.

Also, greentext may suck. Browsed here almost a year, but still a newfag when posting.

I usually go to gym an hour before closing monday wednesday friday. But its kind of shit so i have decided to when my gym opens at 6 am instead.

But i dont want to miss a workout for the week, so is it okay to go tomorrow, wednesday, and friday or should i just start wednesday?

me too brah, it sucks

There is no joy in my world save for that of the lift. I have no purpose on This Mortal Coil and I doubt I shall ever again.

I miss human touch. I do not remember how to smile.

I had a brilliant idea for a business and even was told by an economist that it was but I keep hitting craters in the road to get it going and I'm losing motivation to keep trying.

Managed to move up weight after a week off for exams, hoping to keep progressing and calling last week a rest period. School is shit, I'm barely passing classes, but I'm at a top 5 Public school as an engineer, so I'm hoping it won't matter too much. I have no motivation to succeed academically, all I want to do is work out and sleep. If you could bottle motivation, you'd be the richest man on earth. Finally making progress with a lady friend, so maybe that will help me get my shit together.

Can't stop self loathing

Mimimimimi

Started SL 5x5 last week after working out since July. Today I had to drop my squat weight because my form wasn't good enough. Also my weights are mediocre as shit.

Pretty good! Getting ready to send in my CSU applications this weekend, hit 3pl8 on my squat yesterday. Bench is going strong at 2pl8, I just need to hit dat dere 4pl8 dead to get my first major milestone.

Stay strong, brehs.

Maybe she was married maybe she was not, but guy doesn't know if she's separated from hubby or otherwise broken marriage. Who knows? In any case, your friend is the next best thing to actually know her, he might as well told her and she walked over to you. Unless you plan to work there, then go with your gut feeling. If you think she is attracted to you, what you got to lose?
If you do nothing, you get nothing. If you do something and magic didn't happen, you're better prepared for next time.

In any case, yes you're ruminating. If a girl is dominating your thoughts, it's for the better that you meet more women.

She is only in my thoughts now because I feel I missed a shot. I think it's pretty normal for people to ruminate and think over potential missed events like this. Before this, when I thought she was unavailable and she wasn't interested, I only thought about her when I saw her at the store. Guess I'll see if she tries anything another time I'm in the store and she's there.

Thanks for the response though breh.

Depressed all weekend, but I managed to control myself and didn't send any regretful messages. Now it's gym day again and I'm looking forward to the cold support of iron.

>cute japanese girl giving me glances at group dinner in dorm
>after talk to her
>her english isn't very good, make her laugh at least
>ask if she has any plans, in suggest homework
>she says yes and I leave her alone

Not sure whether she got the message. I guess the only thing now is to ask her point blank if she wants to get something to eat tomorrow night, and if she says she's busy then I know there's no interest.

not good at all.

any Veeky Forums bros willing to offer advice
heres the story:

i've been in a relationship with a girl for 2 years. usually shes nice and cute but she can get very moody sometimes. i've always suspected she has some mild borderline bipolar disorder.
i always treat my girl well, and I've never tried to get into a fight or argument with her. but that doesnt stop her from going into a rage about some small thing that i did. last week i threw away some condoms that we never use (they don't fit well), and then she told me to pick it up , I didn't take it seriously, so she grabbed my hair and started kicking me. at first i thought she was playing around, but she raised her voice and started hitting harder. In the end I never picked it up because i don't think she deserves it after hitting me. she was already in a bad mood that day, but i still think what she did was wrong.
afterwards she brought it up, i told her it was wrong for her to do that to me. then she got very defensive and tried to justify hitting me. basically she got mad again for me not thinking it was justified for her to hit me.

can this woman understand that she shouldn't be hitting me? what should i say to her?

I usualy dont post in threads like this but fuck gotta get it off my chest somehow. Met dream girl on saturday at a party. Already talked to her and kinda knew her before. But long story short i got real drunk and acted like an idiot. That ship is sailed. Its like the 3rd weekend in a row im drunk and do stupid shit.

Actualy seriously considering to kms for the first time in a long time. School is shit. Work is shit. My progress lately is shit. Everyhing is shit. No one loves me. No one even likes me. No one wants me to succed. No one wants me to keep on living. If it wasnt for the fact that it would break his hearth id shoot myself in the head with one of my dads guns this instant

She sounds kinda messed up. Tell her to get her shit together and if she dousent dump her. Youre probably better than her. Why stay unless for some reason you really love her

Bump

That's abuse user.
Imagine if a guy did that to a girl - people would be screaming bloody murder and calling the police. Kick her to the curb metaphorically. and save yourself while you still can.

Lifting going great, apart from a drop in deadlight strength, but it's OK since I'm mostly lifting for fun.
Also recently started using benzoyl peroxide which has really cleared my skin up and boosted my confidence.
Other than that, I'm unemployed but currently studying for entrance exams.
I'm gonna make it.
Night Veeky Forums

Try this if you're SUPER in love with her , if not following this: She "knows" she can do basically anything she wants and you won't fight back, it's a lost game. If she thinks she can hit you with impunity... don't doubt she has or will cheat on you, user. It's sad, but true; bitch has no respect for you much less as her "man" unless it's convinient.
Very hard to repair a broken glass than buy a new one, imho.

I have 2 exams tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail them both. I've studied, but I still seem to understand the topics. I have a group presentation on Thursday and my group members aren't responding to me. I don't think they like me because I was just put in the group by the professor. I fucking hate my school and my major. I should be done with school by now, but because I dropped a few classes and did part time, I'm very behind in my credits.

I'm broken inside because I let my insecurities stop me from getting a gf. The loneliness has gotten so bad that I pretty "fall in love" with any girl that shows me attention. ffs I fell in love with a fucking lesbian whos in a relationship.

TLDR; I am 23, still a virgin, and I've never had a gf in my life. I'm lost in life and have no clue what my future is going to be like.

Lifting doesn't even really help anymore.

JUST
fucking kill me

i'm already back to wanting to kill myself
got cucked by my friend who i always could look at and say "at least i'm not that guy"
i'm the lowest of the low f a m

Gains will come back quick.

I have made some many changes to my life in this last month and I feel great about it. But I hate that I cannot stop smoking. FML.

Got lunch with a girl today. Don't think she'll ever like me more than a friend but it was nice to have positive contact with a female for once.

stop being a fucking pussy. Just an hero if this is the worst thing you've dealt with before. Man the fuck up and do your shit. I bet you aren't even in STEM.

>eating candy as I write this
>haven't worked out since hs
>24 and still living with mom
>6'4 and have a gf who is a solid 7-8
>only come to Veeky Forums to shit on manlets

Feels good to be on top fampais.

MISCHIEVOUS

bday today and I didn't kill myself
so I'm counting it as going alright.

EDGY

t. son of single mother that fed him liberal propaganda and gave him participation awards

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, user.

I bet no one has ever wished you a happy birthday in Estonian before, so there's a first.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Võta heaks.

May next year be your year.

Doing well m8, gains are coming along and I may have just found a nice new place to live.

>Webm related to how I feel

>tfw about to use cage for deadlifts
>cute fit girl says "ooh I was waiting for that.. do you want to squat with me?" and she smiles a super genuine and perfect smile
>say "No thanks haha I'm working on back today" and I walk away
>just realized I could have worked in with her and spotted her on her squats
>could have made sure she went parallel and if she couldn't I could pelvic thrust her and feel her sweet rump on my crotch

Kill me brahs it's over

You can still recover.

Be like, "Listen, if I came across as rude last time, that wasn't my intent and I'm sorry. I was distracted by the thoughts of the kittens I saved from a fire earlier in the day and I was hoping they were all okay at the vets office. I came in to work off some stress and wasn't thinking clearly. If you ever need a squat partner, feel free to ask me. I'd be glad to help you out."

me three, it was even a recap of how shitty our relationship was but I still woke up in a funk

9 months here, only sharp, isolated pangs of being alone now

> On eternal cut
> started last november @ 5"11 and 297ish lbs
> Am now 240

I just want to get down to 190 so I can bulk and get stronger.

Feel like shit right now

My dad passed away last week.

He was my best friend and business partner.

Life feels completely meaningless now that the only person left that cared about me is gone.

Nothing matters anymore now that mom and dad are both gone

>tfw could only diddylift 1pl8 today
I knew I lost strength after the shit I went through, but I didn't know itd be this bad

Got some more job applications in
Failed last rep of last set on OHP but nailed the rest of my workout
Got a nice paycheck coming from my temp work
Overall pretty decent, still need a fucking full-time job though

After a year of being a lazy shit I finally reached lmao4plet deadlift.

Fucked up today when I got too close to the corner to rerack weights.
Gym owner said it was cool but I'm sure he was angry

Forgot to take my AI and now I feel suicidal, estrogen is a cunt.

I thought i was a 7/10. Turns out i am a 5/10 :(

Meh
Just wish I had someone to truly talk to, someone to spend time with
I wish I was with her, but unfortunately she's with someone else, she probably doesn't even think about me but I think about her all the time

I know that feel bro, I have the one who got away through my own doing. Everything I do I imagine her with me.

I'm getting tired of being alone guys, really, no woman wants to hang out with me, I really try..

No amount of lifting will fix this, my trainer (female) always asks me why I'm so serious, I can't hide the despair expression of my face

I should ohp 4pl8 and splat myself in the attempt

>my trainer always asks me why I'm so serious
You should tell her you're serious because you're there to work, not play grab ass. Then ask if she wants to play some grab ass a little later

Had the worst binge I've ever had yesterday, I inhaled like 6000 calories and felt physically and mentally sick afterwards. Granted, I'm 135 at 5'8 so it's not like I'm trying to lose weight, but the way I lose control every six weeks or so really fucks with me. I feel for all you fatbros who have to deal with this shit all the time.

you just need a gf

You guys are helpless. Just have fun with her, and let her make you happy and make her happy. If she is not a slut she will see what is happening and even if you dont call it "girlfriend", it will be the same and the feelings will be the same.

Dont ruin it just for getting a facebook tag "in a relatioship with..."

she is married with another trainer