What lift gets the most mires from normies? I usually see chicks staring when I OHP and front squat

What lift gets the most mires from normies? I usually see chicks staring when I OHP and front squat.

power cleans

>chicks staring when I OHP
imagine what the average chick weighs and what you're able to lift above you head

I guarantee the ones that find you attractive are thinking about that and how you can throw them around

The Olympic lifts because the ROM is long and you look flexible as fuck
Below parallel squats because even if they think you will ruin your knees they still mire the weight
Deadlifts because you move a ton of weight
Nah, I ohp 1pl8 5x5 and normies mire someone who push presses 1 pl8 for 1x5, they can't tell the difference

1pl8 is 60kg, if a normie girl weighs more than that she doesn't deserve to get carried anyway

Deadlifts or heavy squats, both have lots of weight involved and i think thats what matters most in the end

>I guarantee the ones that find you attractive
Im fairly certain most girls wont be calculating how much you OHP while thinking about this user...
Most guys can throw most normal girls around anyway, well most fit guys should anyway. Obvious exceptions are nu-males and hambeasts

Bench press. Go and talk to any girl or guy about lifting and the "how much do you bench" always comes up.

>literally the only lift they can name

>1pl8 is 60 kg
wait what? I thought 1pl was 40kg, having one 20kg plate on each side

2*20kg+bar(20kg) = 60kg

Youre forgetting something senpai

1pl8 is 135 lbs or ~61 kg. The bar should weigh ~20 kgs or 45 lbs, too, user.

Clean and jerk gets most mires.
Also people are literally forced to look over and notice you when you're dropping weights from overhead.

Barlet detected

Yeah C+J and snatch get me the most mires. I don't even do a respectable weight, but normies can even understand the movement.

Wrong, it's 61.4 kg. Quit inflating your stats, euroweaks.

That would be deflating. As expected of americans

one plate is 40kg..dyels add the bar to make their lifts more impresive

>dyels count their weight properly to impress people with the accuracy of the weight they lift

You having a giggle mate?

>counting the bar
Do you count your arms and gravity too? kek

>So girl, how much do you weigh?
>"110lbs"
>What, youre fat as all hell. Im guessing atleast 300
>Yeah but i dont count the extra weight

1)
Your post has nothing tondo with mine. Did you quote right, or did you read wrong?
2)
>I have never been with a 10/10 1.80 65-70ish kg Aryan goddess
I pity you

- dyel detected

>do you count the warm-up sips as well, you fucking dyel?