Well, Veeky Forums?

well, Veeky Forums?

Train with Arnold since I'm not a social autist. And squat

Warm up a little and then incline dumbbell press

The old natty lickaroo

>Lifting advice from a roider

Bench and deadlifts. Alpha Stuff

I'm not sure arnie is into that

Arnie is notorious for giving shit advice and you can learn everything you need to know online for free any time so you're either gay or retarded for not picking a real life date with a perfect 2D waifu

Dream girls suck, if you manage to date and be together with your oneitis for some time it will hurt a lot more when it ends

OP, I trade "down" the dream girl date with an average looking loyal girl giving me her #, I can take it from there

>implying Arnold is not my dream girl

>OP, I trade "down" the dream girl date with an average looking loyal girl giving me her #, I can take it from there
Goddamnit
A rational fucking human being who uses common sense, on Veeky Forums
I never thought id see the day

Y-you too

Bench.

Also I'd just autism during the date anyways and it would end with nothing anyways.

So cringe

I want one of these senpai, delicate and shit

fucking reddit

How is this rational? It's more rational to train with Arnold to get yourself to a level of fit that makes more types of females available to you.

Dating is a numbers game. Why would you just want to exchange numbers with one woman when you could potentially exchange your number with multiple women?

But I married my oneitis and we have a kid. Been together 7 years. What are you talking about /pol/?

So you're too much if a beta pussy to date a 10/10 in your eyes because they'll leave you? You must be a shitty boyfriend to plan in a girl leaving you.

>training with someone who roids anyway or meeting a girl you could potentially wife and build a lifelong family with

I'm all for not being a whiteknight, but come on

>/pol/
>le rasist boogeyman
>literally no reason to bring it up
>every person i disagree with is le containment board maymay

You started fucking up when you assumed average looking women are more loyal.

>wasting my time with a brosplit pump workout for roiders

Gimme the girl.

Hey plebbit

>/pol/
Not even close
But anyway you're a lucky guy, I envy you
No, but "dream girls" do have a massive reverse harem following them. You don't have to plan anything, she will leave you the second you let a flaw show. As another user said, dating is a numbers game. No matter how alpha and charismatic and outgoing and extroverted and happy you are or seem, no matter how much you lift, how ripped you are, how much you make her laugh, how much ahead you plan so that you seem ready in every scenario, how many initiatives you take, how much money you have, how good you dress, height, face, frame etc, how good you dance, etc, there will ALWAYS be one motherfucker who is better than you, and the numbers are never in your favour.
You need to learn to read. I demand average looks AND loyalty, separately from the looks.

>Why would you just want to exchange numbers with one woman when you could potentially exchange your number with multiple women?
The key word here user is potentially, you dont know what a session will yield
You could train with arnie and with his advice go on to break every PR you had and improve your aesthetics but still, this doesnt mean girls will come

There are many retards here who went into the "lifting for girls" meme and look where they end up

Like the other guy said, demand for a 10/10 is much higher and you need to be on top of your game constantly and NEVER fuck up or show any signs of weakness and be very lucky to keep her with you.
Even if you do never fuck up and stay on the ball 24/7 she might still leave you for another better dude because of factors you cant control

If you think youre perfect and will never fail then good for you, i realize that im human and know that eventually i will fuck up and i accept that and plan accordingly to learn from my mistake and adapt.

This.

Fuck arnold.

Dorian yates at least knows how to train as a natty

Didn't mean to trigger you lol

Do I have to train with him? I can't just do my regular Sheiko workout then go eat or something with him instead?

You guys need to stop assuming all hot girls will cheat.

I genuinely think nobody who even vaguely lifts would choose the latter. Unless they're some sort of fag.

Clean and press.

Pull ups

Arnold everytime.
wouldnt even care if he gave me intentional shit advice, would be worth it just to meet him.

Demand for 10/10 is low bc people are intimidated and wouldn't talk to them. 7-8, that's where the demand's at.