Do you know what the natty limit is around here, son?

>do you know what the natty limit is around here, son?

I don't use creatine, nothing to report here sir.

I invoke my right to remain silent and not selfincriminate

Bout tree fiddy, right officer?

AM I BEING DETAINED???

>HE'S GOT A STEROIDS SYRINGE! TAKE HIM OUT BOYS!

I don't have any creatine in my car. Fuck you're talking about officer? !

>HE'S REACHING FOR THAT FIRST SIP!!!
>OPEN FIRE

>Officer I swear that creatine isn't mine!! I'm holding it for a friend! He has a prescription!

First sip of what?

Holy shit Gomez, check this out.

8. Scoops.

No sir just a Gatorade whey bar

>...CREATINE
>...NOT MINE
>...CAPTAIN AMERICA USING SUPER STEROIDS

You mean you don't know?

first sip of the day. duh

>But officer I'm diabetic!

>YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN DYEL! ANY GAINS YOU MAKE CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!

>Can I see your natty card please?

> "Sir, as you may clearly see I haven't come close to the natty limit. Don't you have a black guy to go shoot?"

>Step out of the squat rack, sir
>Now remove the squat plug
>Nice and slow

monster-zero-ultra-energy-drinkMonster Zero Ultra is the company’s 4th low/no calorie addition to their energy drink line.However, this drink seems to be clearly marketed to female Monster fans.The can says that “our team riders and our Monster girls had been dropping hints on what they want” and there is definitely a feminine design on the white can.

Could Zero Ultra be Monster’s attempt at competing with the popular Rockstar Pink?

I grabbed a can at my local 7-Eleven to see what Zero Ultra had to offer.

If Squirt Were an Energy Drink….
Advertisement

I couldn’t believe how much Monster Zero Ultra tasted like Squirt Soda.
If you aren’t familiar with Squirt, it’s a grapefruit/ citrus flavored soda.

When I used to drink soda Squirt was one of my favorites, so Zero Ultra’s flavor is a win with me. It’s light, refreshing, and they did a great job covering up the energy ingredients. The artificial sweeteners were blended well with just a slight after-taste.

I could have stood it a little less sweet, perhaps more like Fresca, but I imagine the sweetness is needed to cover the bitterness of the caffeine.

Monster Zero Ultra is a Tamer Beast
No surprises in the ingredient profile of Zero Ultra and it contains both Sucralose and Ace-K to round out its sweet taste.

As far as energy is concerned, Zero Ultra doesn’t have the same amount of energy blend as a Regular Monster does. Zero Ultra clocks in at 1400mg per serving or 2800mg per can. This is the same as Monster Absolutely Zero and puts the caffeine content at 140mg per can.

With no sugar and less caffeine, this energy drink provides a smooth, even lift, with no sugar crash. Zero Ultra didn’t provide a huge buzz, but it did give me a nice lift for my afternoon.

Girl or guy, I think Monster Zero Ultra is a good tasting energy drink for folks that love the energy, but hate all the sugar in standard energy drinks.

>DUI with one count of memery

>squat plug

Wtf is a squat plug?

bend over and ill show u XD

>2016
>Not using a squat plug.

Squat plugs basically increase your squatting ability by allot. I used one and squatted an extra 20 kg. They're good man.

>Requesting backup, we have a dyel here

>140mg per can

W H A T

A device designed to keep body pressure, very useful to increase squat and deadlift

I'm pretty sure there's no natty limit sir

Isn't that a bit gay?

That just looks like an electric buttplug. Does anyone real even support this?

>put the scoops down now!

of the day

That's weak

>Perp is running, reporting a gains homicide

Yes it is pretty gay but if you want to lift heavy you must do some sacrifices. The one i use is less sophisticated than the one in that pic tho

>Isn't that a bit gay?
where do you think you are

All the big names in lifting are using them these days

Kekeroni

An actual funny thread on Veeky Forums
interesting

kek

i lelled

It's no gayer than the doc putting his finger in your ass to do a prostate exam or handing your urine to your sports coach. It's like any other medical or sports thing, you just kind of get over it.

I started using a squat plug back in January of this year and I can't tell if it makes too big of a difference for lighter weight but it helps me a ton for heavier lifts. In my experience it's been worth it.

:^)

It's just like using a belt, but there's no stigma for DYEL beginners

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm being trolled here but How exactly is using a butt plug supposed to help you lift?

Does it touching your prostate give you more strength?

keeps internal body pressure stable, enabling you to better keep your core contracted for stability and power, and preventing hernias

can't believe they haven't updated the sticky yet to include this
>pic related is my jam, helped me finally hit 3pl8

the sticky's for beginners. they're put off by squat plugs, and the plugs themselves arent even really necessary until about lmao2pl8

>you're telling me you got that big without juicing?
>best one I've heard all day

it functions like a belt, keeps you stable

haha

>Next time, think twice before you try to steal some gains

Read the whole thing