QTDDTOT

>bulking season
im gaining weight, but also building a pretty significant gut. lifts are going up huge, everything else is getting bigger as well,
i know it will take 0 effort losing any extra weight come spring, do i push through with this bulk or cut it down a bit?
~500-800 cal over TDE
-started bulk at 173, now 183.
-also taking creatine and drinking FUCKtons of water.

>pic not me

I would say bulk until it's close to spring and then cut for maybe a month

Have you ever even made a real cut?

3months and lost 22lb so yes. I'm going by what OP is saying and assuming.

From what bf% to what?

25% to 15% is my guess. I'm eyeballing but def notice a difference. Goal is 10%

This morning a fairly attractive older lady (probably about 37-40 years old) hopped on the treadmill right next to mine (the gym was kinda empty at 7:30am) and then asked me for the time, and not half a minute later asked me for the TV remote which was on my treadmill, then she told me it wasn't working and handed it back to me with thanks.

I didn't pay attention because I'm an ex-fatty and girls never talked to me, but I'm in my 20s with a babyface and an average looking body now, surely she wasn't hitting on me was she?

It didn't even cross my mind until I told my colleague at work later and he said I should have at least tried.

is something like this a good forearm exercise?

she literally just asked you for the time and then asked you for the remote. She probably wanted to watch whatever is on around that time to give you a reason not to interact with you, or more likely, she didn't even really know you were there.

You could have tried if you wanted to, but she gave you no indication that she was interested.

Serious question: are you on the spectrum?

She might of wanted to initiate a convo but yea you should of tried. She made a subtle advance.

good for giving you a better grip on dicks when you jerk them off, but that's about it.

>give you a reason not to interact with her
fucking typo

>She made a subtle advance.
no she didn't. Do you think your mom is hitting on you when she asks you to pass the peas?

Just what I need!

The point is he should of tried.

>right next to mine (the gym was kinda empty at 7:30am)
hmmm gee I wonder wus goin on here
>asked me for the time
women all ages have their cellphones glued to them 24/7, you don't see them asking greasy neckbeards for the time do you

dunno what the layout of the gym is like, but the remote thing would have likely happened anyways even if she was on another machine

in any event, it would not have hurt to try. if she was grossed out by you she would have stayed the hell away or just grabbed the thing off your treadmill lmao

Is it okay to be staying at a low weight to get my form right?

Assuming I'm natty and plan to only use yohimbine HCl and cardio to lose weight, how many lbs a week should I aim to lose?

I'm currently 170lbs 16% body fat and want to get down to 10% body fat.

"yes"

do you value your strength? then 1lb a week. If not, then 2lbs a week.

It's a trap, guise

I can't squat due to a work related lower back injury as of late so I'm doing lunges instead. would this suffice as a substitute? Is there anything else I should be doing

Goblet squats

>would this suffice as a substitute?
"no"
>Is there anything else I should be doing
leg presses + good mornings

>Lower back injury
>Good mornings

Are you dense?

recommend dumbell rolls in your grip and hammering (sledge on tire, split wood) etc for forearm

>op here
made a cut last summer but it wasnt as extreme as this one will be.
i honestly do have pretty crazt metabolism. so mix that with healthy diet anyway...
all i did for cut was lower cal intake to -300cal/day
i was prepared to do a keto diet, but lost weight so efficiently at just a deficit that i didnt need to.
only 23, and a young 23 at that. i struggle immensly to put on weight, and have to work to keep it on.

>also lower back injury.
i do light squats to keep my form up, for when i am able to again some day. 95lb squats, when i used to do 240's
i also do heavy lunges, and hill sprints.
legs still look fine.