Mfw I hear 25+ yo guy calling his mommy to make him a meal after gym

>mfw I hear 25+ yo guy calling his mommy to make him a meal after gym

TENDIES MOOOOOOOOOM TENDIIIIIIIIIIES

hopefully he asked for chicken TENDERS

I don't see what the issue is. I'll call my mom once in a while to see what's shes cooking for dinner, really just to go for a visit since I don't live down the street from her anymore. She likes cooking anyway.

He's living the dream though

>mfw I see 25+ """""""""""'men"""""""""""" living with their parents

>b-but i'm saving
no, no you're not

>he doesn't treat his mother like a slave
AYY LMAO

accumulating gbp and getting free food

lol ok enjoy your "adult" lifestyle op my mom straight up said I'm handsome the other day. Enjoy your r9k threads

theres a mirin thread going on, go tell em about it

>30+ year old man
>tell roomate to cook me something over the phone
>the little lez is my literal slave when ever she can't pay her half of the rent.
>which is, since we made our little agreement, never
>she said she'd cook and clean the house when she couldn't pay or cover the entire half
>I then jokingly said if you suck my dick you have a deal
>she sucked me off for a half hour drained my balls then swallowed
>once walked into her bedroom while she was reading held her down and said I need to fuck in a joking way
>she said "hurry up" and spread her legs
>I once made her break off an anniversary date with her girlfriend while I fucked her doggy style.

I might have to kick her out soon

fag

>he's mad he can't save money

Why move out and waste 700/mo? I'm apparently one of the "richest" on facebook because people move out, have kids, and don't make 17/hr. Occasionally a girlfriend or fuckbuddy will let me sleep over at their house for a few days, it's not like I'm at home only. I already payed off my college debt as well. The first time my bank was positive was 3k last year after I finished the debt, now it's 12k. I am saving bitch, you jelly?

wow such alpha

Why?

I don't think she's a lesbian, user...

WTF is wrong with that? I'm 30, and whenever I visit my mum of-fucken-course I'm gonna have some of her homemade cooking, do you know how much a grown man misses his mum's cooking when he has it only a few times a year? And of course I'm gonna eat after my work-out. What's the big deal?

the deal is there are 25+ "men" living with their parents

What the fuck op. Where do you live? I called my mom for food in the gym 1 hour before you posted this

Welcome to america user, its not that uncommon these days.

This is the only acceptable reason for hearing that

Fuck bro thats me im 37 and still get me ma to boil le chicken.

>700/mo

Kill me, im at 1700/mo for a shitty 2 bedroom in the ghetto

You are an unindependent manchild, no offense

pics of her?

Why own a house in the first place, just buy land and build an underground house for 2k

>unindependent

Jesus Christ user what shithole do you live in? I'm genuinely concerned you're paying that much to be around nignogs and blaring rap music.

so the feds don't find your underground compound of course you amateur

That's why you can also build them illegally for free if that's you schtikk, for a low $60 and hard work

>my mom comes over every week to clean my apartment and bring me groceries
>i'm 26yo

t-thanks mom

Even better. Buy a house and then build a hidden underground compound somewhere on the property, and have a spare key made for yourself so when the inhabitants of your old home leave for the day you break in and eat their meals.
>TFW free gains this way
>TFW free WiFi and electricity via underground wiring leading to their electrical box

>17$ an hr.

Nice dude how'd you manage that? Working an entry level position for two years? Kek

>mfw 30 yo NEET
>mfw complete failure at life
>mfw I can program, fix computers/phones/... but know no one of value, have no job experience and don't know how to program complex shit
kill me please. autism sucks

indeed, I salute you for your good idea

Pittsburg California (Bay Area)

45min east of SF

Oh geez yeah, Cali is very expensive overall, with the best rent being those university student based houses you see listed on Craigslist for cheap.
I currently live in KC, MO, and the rent here is amazingly low.
If you're not required to stay in California under any circumstances I'd definitely recommend moving more towards the Midwest and trying to land a similar or equal paying job to your current one.
Seriously wish you the best in somehow finding a cheaper residence to live.

How do I get tris like this?

Oh. Haha I did not know that was common outside the Mediterranian area. Well then the issue is with the living situation, and not that the mother cooks.

kek