/CBT/ PROGRESS EDITION

Post your current body and if you can, a pic of when you started lifting. Or just tell us how much you weighed and describe what you looked like.

I've been lifting for a month on PPL, progress has been good. Went from 155lbs > 158lbs. 5'11. Trying to gain 3lbs a month.

Also, which is better dumbbell OHP or barbell?

1 month huh

Im too dyel/insecure to post

Let's get this thread going. First time posting here. Left picture is me at my skelliest at 64 kgs, after which I started bulking up to 84.5 kgs (middle) and the two at the right are 2 weeks into the cut at 83.5. Did a variation of SS. There are 6 months between the first and last picture. Height: 182 cm.
Which muscles should i catch up on? I feel like my chest is small.

Is this guy a forced meme or something in CBT's?

I've seen this exact same person post the same exact pictures of himself for at least the last 18 months claiming hes been lifting for 1 month.

LMAO look at this delusional fuck face, look how he altered the lighting on his 1 month progress, look at him and laugh.

Yeah, I've been lifting 6 days a week, and diets been on point too. Sleep at least 8hrs every day.
Stop being a woman
Looking thick brah. Hard to tell whats lacking while your bulking. Might be the first time someones looking decent on SS.
Lighting > muscles. The quicker you learn the better.

Started lifting actual weights ~6 years ago @ skele tier ~115 lbs. Before that it was just sports and body weight stuff. Weighing 145 lbs now, pics are from today. Need to shape my obliques and finish off my cannon ball delts, then work on legs more than 2 days a week. Other than that I'm really happy with where I am with my body. Any advice on lifts I can incorporate, fit?

Should I cut to otter mode then bulk or just continue bulking through fall?

cut before the holidays or you'll regret it.

Nothing to contribute my man, just mirin. Did you start with a concave chest?

Never had any of the concave chest issues some anons post, but it was EXTREMELY flat. Even when I was benching ~180-200 lbs it looked awful. Never started popping out until I hit 225-230 regularly, but now I actually have control over the muscle a la Terry Crews status.

I don't have any before I started lifting, but this is the earliest I could find that I took of myself.

clean your fucking room

I only sleep and fuck in my room. It doesn't need to be tidy.

I don't even lift and gained 8lb of lean mass this week, it's probably all water weight though. 10% bf but i'm only 140lb

looks like ur roiding

Attaching pic when I was @132

eh why not,first one is after one month of push ups

Working on a recomp atm

cut unless u want to be strongfat mode

about 2 years of decent progress. wouldn't even call it good because of how badly i went about training/nutrition for most of that time period.

Strong lighting gains

oops forgot the pic

also, this is still a work in progress, i don't expect to have a "complete" progress pic until i get a good bulk in. this was more of a 2 year recomp/fuckarounditis

do you have a batman tattoo?

Natural lighting on first pic, room lighting on second. I love the ceiling light.

No, but whenever I post without blurring it, people continue to comment on the tattoo rather than my physique.

Started in April at around 54 KG

Train 5 days a week slow strenth progress any Tips

Pic flexed

btw,what mode am I?

Thanks. I'm 100% natty though. Being a manlet who's lifted for over half a decade, eaten well, and had athletic parents has it's perks.

hitting first month soon, already hate it but don't want to be a quitter, so I ordered a shitload of whey because I know I am too jewish to waste it

Had a bit of a layoff from the gym since I got more into doing mma.

Recently started going to the gym again, trying to currently bulk myself out of ottermode for the winter.

Currently doing a 5x5 program on M/W/F. Previous 1RM last year when I weighed 60kg were 115kg squat, 70 bench and 140kg deadlift.

I've pretty much lost all my gains and strength after starting martial arts so I'm slowly trying to regain it whilst fixing my diet.

eat

Diggin the ottermode. You're 60 kg in that pic though? How tall are you?

Work chest
Work arms
Work obliques
Probably work legs
Eat more until your body evens out then cut back down.

Thanks, I'm 64kg in that pic at 5'8.

only weigh 2 kilos less than me here and you have a really similar frame. I'm almost exactly 5"8' too. You'll make it, user. If you get your strength back and lift you'll look like a beast.

>Any tips

Eat food.
Lift weights.

almost 3 months ss, I've gained 3 or 4 kg

Is this a good bf% to maintain or should I eat even more?

Mirin those arms bro, what's your calorie intake per day? I just find it a little difficult trying to fit in 6 nutritious meals a day.

Thanks, just hit 15 inches pumped when I measured them today. Feelsgoodman.

Depends. When bulking from 135 to 145 at +1.25 lbs a week I was eating 2500-3000 calories a day. When cutting I usually IF at 1500-2000 a day, mostly protein and fat, low carb. Maintaining I portion out my food to 2000-2200 and if I start losing weight add in some extra protein to my diet every day, and if I gain weight I go back to IF.

I usually just go big for 3 meals a day or IF instead of doing the 6 meal thing that Veeky Forums memes on about, and work out 6 days a week an hour plus each day with my partner. though if the 6 meals a day works for you more power to yah.

why do you look like earthworm jim

How long between the two pics?

4 years. 2 lifting with shitty programming and nutrition. 1 with actual programming, but I still eat like shit. I just focused on losing weight the first year.

I wish I was as big as him, face checks out tho

left side is before any lifting, but is also about 2 years old (i didn't take too many pics before). i did some lifting last year but didn't keep it up (also shitty nutrition etc).

started lifting 4 months ago again, basically from zero

155lbs to 179lbs
6'0"

>tfw mom tells me "it's getting too much"
>mom pls

Those are still very good results considering the starting point, good work user.

kek, but srsly you could probs get away with bulking a little bit more if you wanted since you still have visible abs

kill your mom

no bro, shes the best person in the world.
i might kill you though, if you'd like.

Thanks amigo

that's good progress, just 5kg but now you don't look like death anymore

made some hair gains too

3 months in
124->135 @ 5'9

good job m8

looking good user, keep eating.

What routine are you doing?

Yeah, same here
I think he hopes we won't remember him so he posts like once every 4 weeks or so

Thanks buddy
SL 5x5 with a couple accessories after each workout, 3 lifts just doesn't seem like enough for a full workout. Plan on continuing this bulk through the winter hoping to reach 150 lbs

cut for confidence to stick to the true winter bulk

every time you cut your hair you get stronger. get another cut

Nice trips, nice work

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I don't believe you. What fucking push up routine?

Ignore the stupid ass brush and dolphin shit.

Currently on my third month of daily lifting, weighing 132lbs currently and started at 125lbs. I'm hooked after seeing progress, not sure if good results though

>132lbs

You must be a literal midget

What diet/supplement/etc.
I have your body from the first photo.
Need an advice about it cuz i really want muscles without drinking shit.

Pretty much to be honest, about 5'7"

Dw user im just being mean, well done and keep going

216 - 195.
5'11
Time: 1 month 1 week

This is 195, rate if u wish.

kek

Eating is the most important part for our body type.
1. Track what you eat, for example using FDDb. You will get used to it. Don't neglect this because you think you eat enough - I promise you, you don't.
2. Eat at caloric surplus; use a calculator to calculate your input and add 500kcal. i eat at 3200kcal per day.
3. Drink 2-3 liters of water per day

My nutrition is basically:
- three times a day 30g MyProtein Impact Whey with whole milk
- three meals, preferably with high protein
So I basically eat at 3200kcal with at least 160g protein per day. You will gain a little fat too, but you can cut that down later.

been serious at least 3x a week for the last 6 months. Before that i skipped every second session and never got any bigger.
Was around 56-58kg and had enough.
Weighed in at 73 thismorning

Oh, and take the "Natural Chocolate" one (hope that is the english name) of the whey. It tastes great and is really cheap.

Also post pic famalam

mirin bro, what are your stats?

damn I'm 5'8" and 64 kg at 14%bf, I hope I look like you after my cut

the first picture man

Yeah 3000 calories is what my tdee calculated too, I think I might just do 3 meals a day since that seems alot easier. When I first started lifting I made the mistake of training 5 days a week for 2 to 3 hours and that wasn't a great idea for my skeletron body at the time.
Currently I think I'm about 11 or 12% bf so you can definitely do it bro.

Today is my second week at the gym, i got gyno surgery (liposuction) on may so it was about time for me to hit the gym.
I know im deplorable and i have a big waist.
Planning on buying creatine in a couple of hours.

First time postan in cbt cus why not.

By fit standards im dyel af but its allot better than my starting point wich was fat and like 0 fucking muscle. I dont have a shirtless pic from that time but it was BAD.

eh,you look fine

Looking good, famalam. Nice arms.

250--->192

4 months liftan but had to take a month off

Why are you in the hospital, brah?

>Planning on buying creatine in a couple of hours.
Don't forget the most important thing. Lifting heavy.

just bad luck stuff im always in and out

Ex skelly here, i've been lifting for 10 weeks now

28yo 6'0 162 lbs, started at 150 lbs but I used to weight 127 lbs...

Getting to my calories goal is an everyday struggle

holy fuck man are you from manowar?

routine? natty?

6ft 195lbs.

bad tanlines ik

thick, solid, TIGHT
i want to see slightly bigger arms maybe

thanks brah. working on strength right now with candito 6 week while slightly focusing on shoulders and bi's with accessories.

mirin hard. what do u do for them abs?

manowar??? Not sure what that is refering to... But nope I dont think so lol. And ya im natty im actually the sick dude that posts here a lot. Routine is mostly body weight, bands, etc.. Im only like 5 11 175 so im not that big really

Mirin hard

I do my compound lifts. I don't really isolate them unless I'm doing heavy weighted crunches.

>body weight, bands, etc
I am very interested in the routine. If you have time to post I would be grateful.

mirin' big time

Probably says a lot about your hygiene and other habits then. Clean room is a clean mind.

I dunno what do you want me to say really. I just try to do whatever I think I can do, and any excuse I have I try to make sure its a excuse I can live with. Sometimes I do a sorta p90xish thing. Ive never benched, or done any big movements. But you know I Think if you look at my body you can see that, because of that I dont have big arms by any means, butI mean chest I think my chest is pretty decent all things considered because push ups are really easy to do, and I can do a lot. Or put a band behind you while you do push ups that kinda thing. Just try to find a perspective that works for you I think. Thats the most important work out routine there is I think.

For what its worth of coruse ive been working out for many many years though now shrug But the past year or 2 I honestly havnt gained much at all

You do upside down handstands and stuff? Or dragon flags? When someone says bodyweight literally all I can think of that a normal mortal man can do is pushups and pullups. Although I saw Scooby use some kind of weird suspension trainer one time.

How many years you been at it? Your diet must be pretty on point.

I have the same prob with those ribs, i fucking h8 them maybe is bdydismorph but idk, should i care about it that much?

forgot to take a before picture when i first started just imagine a 6'1 140lb skeleton

im currently 6'1 170lbs, bulking

9 months. Down from 87kg to 75kg. About 182lbs to 165lbs for Ameribros.

26%bf to about 15%bf.