Cry

I usually cry in movies
Am I low test?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqqbgyssefs
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What movies? I teared up when I watched Interstellar again last week.

Me too

depends on the movies

Let the feminism in you run, OP

Me too what does this mean? Serious answers.. other than that im a pretty manly dude

I did this. That moment with murph on the screen, and his realization he missed her entire life, the feeling of loss of time, that shit resonated with me hard. Also the acting was really good, it got me

It's okay you can cry like a bitch now
youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4

Means you're a girl and not a robot

it means you can understand others' feelings. Like, you know, empathy.

I wish I could. Dunno, some movies obviously make me sad, but not to the point where I'd tear up. Would like to release some pressure, but I just can't.

Really is one of the greatest love stories ever told. But it's about a father and daughter.

Last time I cried were when I got the news that my dad's cat died.
She got to 18 years, so she's been with me 4 years longer than my youngest sister-

Even if she were a grumpy old lady, I miss her every time I visit my father.

I miss my first dog every time I see a picture of a border collie

RIP your dad's cat senpai :*-(

Damn, this actually made me cry, even as a
/b/tard

it is your soul that wants to be washed
that's why you cry.

Thanks senpai.

Game of thrones almost made me cry a few times. empathy probably isnt a bad trait to have, really

GOOD MORNING, THE WORM, YOU HONOUR

THE CROWN WILL PLAINLY SHOW THE

PRISONERRRRR

WHO NOW STANDS BEFORE YOU

WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED SHOWING FEEEELINGS

SHOWING FEELINGS OF A MOST.... human nature

THIS WILL NOT DO

>That part of I am Sam where you find out he's mentally retarded

>mfw I saw interstellar 7 times and the only blue-ray movie I own
>mfw I cry every time at

Try to watch this without tearing up...

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqqbgyssefs

>had to have the 2 best dogs ever put down due to heartworms
FUCK

That's a tear jerker for sure

>tfw cried at the part of the Spongebob Movie where he and Patrick fucking die while singing the goofy goober theme

Yeah, it means you're a functional human being

I get teary eyes during emotional scenes in movies or books, but only ever cried (as in actual tears went down my cheek) at the end of "A Prayer for Owen Meany", fuck that book got me good.

You too?

>watchin movies

I sometimes get overwhelmed of the simple fact that I realize how quickly the last few weeks, even months have gone away and how volatile life is. I think about how quickly the next 20 years will be over, how my life will be flown away eventually and everyone I love goes away. I can barely stand the feeling of time flowing away.

Do you guys think a psychiatrist could help me fix this?

No its just life, a psychiatrist cannot turn back time

b-but.. how can I keep being happy again? whenever I have a good time, I get even sadder the time afterwards
i sometimes just wish i was dumb as a potato, so i wouldn't give as much of a fuck and just live my life.

i never cry, im not sure if i could if my granny or even parents died. when i was young i cried quite often and always felt like a weak faggot for it, i guess that hardened my emotions. i dont feel any build-up sadness or anything, i just never get really sad. maybe if my life stops going so great ill be able to feel sadness, for now i just enjoy feeling good most of the time.

Cried watching wreck it ralph TWICE when he gets home and everyone left and then when he's about to plunge into the volcano and he says the whole bad speech.

It just hit me, reminded me of my younger days filled with bullying and solitude.

1. get over it
2. be religious
those are your options

I cried at the end of The Walking Dead telltale season 1 and at the end of The Green Mile. Crying is not bad, just don't cry from every shit.

Holy fuck bro this is literally me. My greatest fear is time passing by and i cant do shit about it.

>tfw haven't cried in 23 years

>TFW I cry every time I realize how much I've fucked up in life.

Kek. These fags are too young to get the reference.

how long did it take for you to piece that together? wasn't exactly a twist.

but yea i cried during that movie too

almost cried when my cat died, other than that dont even remember the last time.

Jesus what was this??

that's a beautiful cat

he said IN movies, implying he is an actor who cries a lot when he acts

meditate and learn to embrace the impermanence of everything, harness true happiness and find inner peace.

>He hasn't heard or seen "The Wall" by Pink Floyd

Fucking jesus christ.

The only time I ever cried during a movie was the beginning of UP. I still never got why. But it really made me tear up when she couldn't get up that hill.

I did it but I was a kid and I still didn't know English. I should watch it I guess

Wow dude my family cat died 2 weeks ago and she was 18 as well. Pic related. It was taken the day before she died. She loved hanging out on the dock watching the birds and turtles.. and that's how she spent her final day.

I can't look at this picture for long it's too much

so cute.

Same for me, when I see a photo of her I get teary eyed.

>watching that movie called "Radio"(black dindu thats actually a dindu with cerebral problems that loves football)
>have to hold myself to not burst in tears

fuck me, cant imagine living a life like that

Im an emotionally dry person.
It cost me relationships because my exs come to a point that ask me if im a robot, I've been called stoic or serious. I haven't cried in a little over 10 years and people think i fake when i laugh at something or im being sarcastic because my way of communicating doesn't seem to have emotional impact.

Am i a freak Veeky Forums help??

its called autism

So a girly man...

Ok

She seemed very doglike, love cats like that,

>tfw uncle died 2 years ago in his 40s from lung cancer
>avoid talking about him with anyone or i'll cry
>grandmother always sad about it especially when it's christmas and family is together
>tfw still haven't visited his grave since I don't know which is his and I don't want to upset my father or grandparents on mentioning his name
>have to hold tears all the time when I think about him
>tfw his happy look in his last christmas with us when he looked at my gf and then I
>also noticed I was lifting
>tfw didnt see him at the hospital since I had all the hopes and gut feeling he'd make it and I was also busy with school
>he died before I went to see him in the weeknd
>feel like a fucking complete mess and ask him and god fdor forgiveness a lot of times at night
>tfw holding tears right now but they're still escaping

just why.,...
cherish all the moments with your family anons

bout to go see my dad for the final time today

lets see how i hold up

No, now you can bawl like a bitch

It's going to be okay user.

NO YOU WILL NOT GET ME AGAIN FEELINGS

Anime mostly for myself, I was watching stage love the other day (the ova) and it really made my eyes watery.

You mean love stage? Lmao

I always tell that to myself
I hope one day, once I die, I can meet everyone again in the afterlife for all eternity.

Yeah that one, kinda made sad at the beggining because I thilought Izumi was going to break out with ryouma but, I also think izumis brother has a thing with their manager

Lmao they literally fuck during the anime. It was hysterical. I've never seen anything as gay as this since boku no pico

I think its funny how izumi makes a huge drama because it hurted his first time. But it was sweet to find out that ryouma spent a entire week researching how to do it right

I'm glad that ryouma isn't the typical shoujo male lead who doesn't give a fuck about his partner. It's refreshing to see someone as Chad as ryouma actually cares that much about izumi, even after getting over how he's gay.
But I do dislike how izumi is portrayed as a incompetent faggot. It basically made him into a trophy husband.
There should be more serious trap anime desu.

Like jonjou romantica I guess, I mean the seme is a bit straight forward and its a bit weird he jumo from one brother to another but both play equally important roles and help each other grow.

Yeah the drama and development is good but I also want to see their lives as a couple. Too many shows just end after the couples get together imo.

The fuck are these weaboo faggots doing in muh feels thread?

Im planning of watching/reading pic related. But so far all I've heard is a bit more like loveless. Which is good but for some reason never finished it.

I cried like a bitch at the ending of Warrior, that might've been the first time i cried while watching a movie also.

Not killing themselves, unfortunately.

inb4 muh animu site

Forgot pic

Dude that looks yaoi af. Read Prunus Girl instead.

>girl

I cried at the season 2 kenny ending

It's not a girl lol, its just the manga's name. And read pic related too.

No

Interstellar breaks me down so hard. What an incredible movie. The first time i saw it, thought about it for WEEKS

Not memeing, it seriously was a movie that stuck with me and made me think

Holy shit, looking for it right now!! Why did I never hear of it??

Had to put my cat down aug. 16Th. Should of shot her. 375 for emergancy procedure and 126 for euthanasia. Just so happened it was my rural towns garage sale day. So that was out of the question.
>Daddy why is that guy pointing a gun at the kitty
>Aaaaaahhhhhhh

Get your test up while also tearing up before the debates lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Fuck mate, thats straight shite. I got a cat myself, barely kitten. Couldnt imagine losing that fat fuck. His dumbass is part of my family, as sad as that sounds.
>pic related. His dumb ass.

The last time I remember crying was in the theater watching Toy Story 3.

Lots of times I have tried to cry since then, but can't. I don't like crying except when it is from laughing too hard.

Cried watching the Notebook last night bros
Someone hold me

The Wall didn't make me feel that emosh. I was trying too hard to analyze

Nice try christfag

Mfw I have to mimic empathy

fuck i'm tearing just remembering it

I didn't know your dog was named Movies.

I personally follew Eckhart Tolles message of enjoying every moment in life. Set goals and pursue them and dont waste time is the best thing you can do for yourself. If you're not a retard satisfied with mediocrity then good for you, use that to do something to immortalize yourself(in a positive way pls).

Thats all you really can do

Rage against the dying of the light.

I cried too. It reminded me I will never explore the stars.

I cry pretty easily when I see sad shit. At what point can I cry in front of a girl I'm in a relationship with, if it all. Do I really have to hold it in if I wanna keep her?

Oh I bawled like a little girl. I was perfectly fine up until I LOVE YOU TOMMY and my eyes suddenly burst like a damn.

Don't even watch war films that much, but they always get me.
Last one i watched was fury and each death in that final fight was painful. also that camera shot after it ended where it zooms out and you see all the bodies and the tank that once was.

Interstellar I choked up during.

One scene that always gets me is the Speed Racer movie (the one made in the 2000's with Emile Hirsch or whatever his name is) during the scene with the final race and Speed is about to win and it goes through the montage of previous scenes. Then followed by the scenes with Racer X. The scene is just so beautiful that someone, even fictional, is about to achieve the unachievable that it really chokes me up. Sounds silly typing it out but I think some of you may relate to me with the scene.

I noticed a lot of scenes in movies that make me choke up aren't just sad ones, but scenes that are just so beautiful in the character development that it feels like it fills me up with emotion and literally almost overflows through tears.

Just remembered, Good Will Hunting - "It's not your fault".