Is (pic related) best one for squatting?

is (pic related) best one for squatting?

Ehhh im not a huge fan of the stero plugin model myself desu. Its like people that wear expensive clothing to the gym that are just going to get sweaty.

I like simple lifting clothes and simple squat plugs but you do you man.

Is that the new S2331 model with optional scrotum-cupping attachment?

where the fuck are these shit memes coming from?

where can i buy this?

Why the fuck do you need an attachment? Just use the fucking metal plug by itself.

You guys are faggots. I keep it simple.

His name is Piana.

this a great replacement for when your spotting buddy's not there

I prefer the silicon or plastic models they grip better, metal just feels weird to me and throws off my lifts.

Guys I'm new here, started working out at home for a few weeks. What are these for? Can they help with my lifts?

>He's been doing this for a few weeks and hasn't been maximizing his gains with a squat plug

Wow read the FUCKING STICKY

>Not naming it handrew

hahaha nigga how are you supposed to squat ass the grass if you don't even use a squat plug

Butt plug helps you lift more weight when squatting is the current meme of the week

>Using a smooth textured plug that's likely to shoot out at the bottom of a squat
>Not using a patented SkwatSkrew, to ensure that your thoriaric air pressure remains constant during the full range of the squat

It's like you don't care about gains

>tantus twist

my nigga

My go to

>be me
>be bi
>using a dildo after squats when you get home
>feelsgud.jpeg

>meme that's literally posted everywhere daily and has been for years
>a-aha guys, w-what's with this n-newfag meme? u-us oldfag, r-right? W-what, read-it? N-never heard of it!

>this thread about butt plugs

never change Veeky Forums

who icicles here?