/fraud/

G4P is the roid endgame

where u are bimbo

Hi!

>stepped on as a baby

Holy shit my sides orbit

Its not a fetish i share, but heres my stab in the dark.

humans are a sexually dimorphic species.

Women have higher oestrogen, different skeletal structures, various cultures have sexualised/idealised certain female secondary characteristics like feet (pic related, foot binding in china).

Basically I think some men (perhaps biologically) associate certain foot shapes (And sizes, no one like huge feet) as feminine and therefore sexy.

On the other side Ive heard some women talk about male hands/feet, liking how strong/large they are in comparison to their own.

Basically, feet/hands and other secondary characteristics are sexualised because they implicitly suggest femininty/masculinity and the differences in sexes is......sexy.

not bad theory user

Just to elaborate.

Look at this pic, see differences in skeletal structure, how men have deeper voices, are hairier, taller, broader, hips are narrower, bf% is lower, more muscle, different facial features etc......

Women are shorter, wider hips, different fat distribution etc...

Men like typically feminine characteristics, (like small petite feet/hands) women prefer men with larger feet/hands (just an example) because it indicates masculine/feminine traits

Hands and feet are just another body part. Just like penis, pussy, muscles, wide sshoulders, wide hips, face etc.
Humans are just sexual creatures, every part of the body is sexualized and adored, our genes exist solely because of a history of mating and our brains are wired to take our genes yet another generation further.

>tfw dont have fetishes
low t?

>Basically I think some men (perhaps biologically) associate certain foot shapes (And sizes, no one like huge feet) as feminine and therefore sexy
That would make sense. I've known some women (and gay dudes) who liked big hands and feet.

Although I thought that was dick related. lol

>that image
My life for the past year.

no, male feet are not adored by men, male faces are not adored by men (just a basic general example).

Its why we like a fat ass on a woman and not on a man, or why we like breasts on a woman, but not a man.

When a woman chooses a man with masculine traits, she herself feels more feminine, the differences are what excites, the dimorphism is what illustrates our differences.

Its not for no reason than women are for example on average almost a foot shorter than men and its not a coincidence that tallness is an attractive feature in males, whereas it is not in females

That's uh... that's actually pretty legit

And I think I even get it when phrased like that, as long hands/masculine forearms really attract me

Dayumn

I like you, user

How much gear do I need to take to get a gf like this?

What do I need to run and for how long?

So with DNP, can I take a bit of amphetamines to offset the lethargy?

now explain the people that exclusively jerk it to large reptiles having sex with cars

Source please

ESTP, y getting close to home yet?
try weed b4 alcoholism

Why is everyone here so averse to needles and syringes from Amazon? Why do so many people complain about difficulty with pharmacies or other sources?

E...ew

Ugly side of slav gypsy trash mail bride
Twice daily

That's pretty simple.
They self identify as a lizard, and the car is clearly an insert for their feelings about their mother.

read what i said after that, i agree that women find male feet attractive, when i said

>(And sizes, no one like huge feet)

I was talking about my own preferences, i apologise for not making myself clear.

Also regarding gay men, I am simply talking in general and about heterosexuals.

But then even looking at gays there are tops and bottoms, with Tops generally being more masculine and bottoms taking on the role of the female (i.e. being penetrated), bottoms generally have nice assess, and feminise themselves and their mannerisms, while tops are the opposite (again in general), I'm saying this just to highlight that even in homosexual relationships, often there is a dimorphism.

As a woman, how much gear do I need tho

its akward to go on pharma to ask needles without getting the 'druggie' stigma, also, they prob give usually very limited amount(3 in my country) at time.

From internet u get also cheaper

holy fuck that pic is fucking disgusting.

Still like 5 more hours

Kill me

I need to just stop showing up to this job christ

Doesn't amazon just use a normal Amazon branded box for everything?

th-thanks, believe it or not we've talked quite a lot for months, its just since I'm anonymous you have no idea who I am hahahaha

>I like you

i-is this love?

Wait, what. You have a real job? Wtf you do?

gotta have check it in morning then. wutchu doin' for job

The more I look at it the worse it gets

ah yes, their mother probably beat them with a lizard when they were children
i dont know, im from not-america
but i guess some people from america dont know that either

>b4
lol

do you even know who you're talking to

what's so wrong

>that face

Is that Amy schumer

Weeeew sounds like we're gettin hitched

Sales. But I'm trying to quit to become a full time whore

I've been trying to train this replacement but i can only give sooo many fucks before I just ignore the missed calls and dont come in

Ugh her face

I mean not pig disgusting like other gurl but shit are these like the imbred FAS babies that come out of those sex trafficking brothels where the girls are just constantly drugged up til infection or OD take their disease ridden lives? Yknow like on that movie TAKEN?

>Says a literal tranny-looking whore

>Sales. But I'm trying to quit to become a full time whore

Eh, I was in sales myself but got tired with talking to people. Now I'm living the NEET life, basically get paid to shitpost (freelancing writer, barely even able to write with decent enough grammar, kek)

Why does it look like her ears are too far up

Or face too far down

I CAN'T EVEN MIRE THE BODY CUZ I CAN'T LOOK AWAY FROM THAT TRAIN WRECK

we're beyond butterface senpai if this bitch wasn't white I'd mistake your taste for JM

Painfully generic but also bad

Bitch since were going to get married, I'm going to give it you straight up, you need to grow a pair and straight up tell your superiors your going to quit, give them a time frame so they can adjust and not just be some damn layabout all day, your wasting your own time an their time, own your shit.

Also, when am i going to meet your parents so we can break to them the news of our marriage?

Im half Spanish half paki btw

Fuck nasty bait-looking scum. I will spare my eyes only for ESTP's half-nudes.

ESTP, any plans on how long you'll be able to whore till age does it's work, are you planning to save some and invest in something or just blow it on drugs and just "go with the flow"?

i didn't know you were in the army bimbo

I'm sorry bimbo

to spare us yet another explanation by ESTP, lemme explain.

Basically she has no concept of the future, she exists in the now, her only enemy is boredom and she is edgy as fuck, she does not plan, she has no understanding of investment, she just chases the next high and "goes with flow".

And also a bunch of shit about her having ASPD.

for how long should you lift before even considering roids?

Yeah and I'm still better looking in contrast lmao

Yeah I'm pretty much tired of waking up on someone else's schedule. I'll join you for some microwave ramen and chill NEET senpai

I did tell them I'm quitting they asked what I was going to do about it and told me to train this replacement lmao. They aren't even in this province, they don't let me take vacay or sick days, they can deal with this shit mess they should be responsible for not me fuck dat homie

Besides if we're getting narried you're going to have to come to terms with my severe inability or maybe just deep lack of desire to take sincere responsibility for basically anything

>meet my parents
Top kek good luck hubby

Wait are you the one who keeps telling me not to cry in spanish or say jajaja

>tfw turbo manlet, small hands and feet, tiny wrists, wide hips, short clavicles, feminine fat distribution, no chin, no jaw
JFMSU

at least I'm balding that is manly right? so girls like that?

Why we're cool doggie

Test mast and var vs test mast and sdrol for exploding in leanness and strength? I'm thinking var cause I can cut bfat with it and run it for like 8 weeks as opposed to running sdrol for 4

2 years of intense and proper liftan. No less.

>TFW UGL trt doses are literally $10/month in canada

Why do people suffer from low test again???

>not to cry in spanish or say jajaja

yeah (among other things) stop appropriating my culture.

dont worry about your lack of responsibility, I figured that one out ages ago jajajajaja

Wew should get that one on copy paste for future encounters

Til you successfully understand your diet/routine and aren't obeast

>test mast and sdrol
this
3 weeks on 2 weeks off 3 weeks on = more gains than 8 weeks on var

Good I'm glad

>try weed b4 alcoholism
Indeed, been smoking the reef pretty steady for the past few weeks.

What happened why would you be upset?

roids aren't even expensive. If you do g4p you're an even lazier cunt

I'll never be your height ;_;

ESTP, what's the secret to bedding a beautiful woman? Aside the two hundred bucks.

Is it the ability being able to send a girl's sides to orbit?

Eh that's okay dude I'm too tall

Hold me ...

>half Spanish half paki

Be really good looking and just the right amount of autistic

Trying out some peps in lieu of sterons
They make me fall asleep but thats bout it

I know right, My mom is blonde, green eyed spaniard from canary islands and my dad is north indian (With some iranian blood), i look spanish tho, so idgaf.

>tfw 4am and about to hit the gym

Kekd so hard my eyes almost watered

Or maybe i was gonna sneeze from throat aids don't know

You got good humor bb

Why not winny?

Ummm if we're getting married it's inlaw my culture duh

Which I'll basterdize with american tacos

Appeal to her interests and use her insecurities

I really wish I could be a man girls are so easy

Used to got str8 girls to go lesbo for me all the time but homo sex is boring

Laughter does help but where most people fall short is they rely on their own ideal of humor instead of learning and subtly appealing to hers

Fuck most girls just need to know someone sincerely wants them. The thing with pretty girls is they're used to being complimented or hit on for looks constantly so you gotta expand your horizons. Make em feel special for something new...

Have I seen your pic before hubby or just chatting on here?

>You got good humor bb
Too bad it hasn't even got a female to look at me. Males don't really acknowledge me either. Manlets are literal subhumans in sweden

Yeah I completely agree,maybe I wasn't clear enough but the point is we are attracted to features of the opposite sex, how else can we copulate and produce offspring. Females are impressed by a guy having big feet, men think small feet on a girl look cute.
Fat on women looks good because naturally women are more likely to store some fat (ie not obese) and having a little extra in times of famine means better chances of survival, women like a man who's taller and stronger because he can 'protect her' again all for the survival of the genes.

just chatting bb.

Hey could expand on how you turn str8 girls into lesbos?

Or is this like how you recommended me to read how Win friends and influence people (which i did, its a good book) and you used similar principles? How does one "make them feel special for something new"?

You know.

Hormonal fluctuations from early term pregnancy cant cause throat aids can it?

I mean I'm killing it if I'm knocked up but I'll just wait to see if I get my period or not if it's not potentially why I'm so uncharactetistically ill lately

Better werk it harder instead of self pitying senpai

Believe in me who believes in you

got permad while shitposting. dont bother reset modem yet cuz goin sleep anyway soon
done it last 2years. best time to train desu

Most straight girls are lesbos after a few drinks, m8.

t. Bisexual grill

ey bb

Thanks

It's so painfully situational it's hard for me to explain... that and a lot of my people interaction is based on my knack for reading body language. I used to talk about people manipulation briefly on advice under this trip though... I mean as you'd expect I use a lot of abuse tactics, often without meaning to or realizing. Reading about that kind of thing might assist you too

Yeah but those are just temp drunk lesbos

If you're a bi grill you must know wot I'm talking about when I day you gotta appeal to their special snowflake feefees to git em d8ing you

Winny is good for explosiveness.

I have a good idea of the answers of the question i posted, I'm just curious on her take, she can can be quite insightful.

And I'm aware how bisexual girls, but I've only ever known them to kiss and dry hump, not go all the way.

>I mean I'm killing it if I'm knocked up

Why not just go the doc? Wait don't tell me, you're too lazy. kek.

and hair loss and ,making your tendons go snibbeti snabb

thats a big stretch mark bimbs, better get some moisturizer to put on there.

Jeez bb how you know me so good like we're soul m8s er somethin

Eyyyy boi wats ur sign? ;););)

Kek

Bi gf is scared of pretty girls, is anxious enabler instead of calm abuser.
Is there any hope for her?

Doesn't actually hurt em it only feels that way don't buy the meme

???

aquarius, and the only reason I know so much is because you talk about everything on here jajajajaja, i know your family, your venezualan step mom, your gold digging mom etc...... Its like I've already met them all.

that said, i forgot your sign, what is it?

>Doesn't actually hurt
it increases collagen synthesis but it also makes them "harder" instead of more elastic like they should be

You could rent me 4 her famalam

>tfw Google says flu like muscle aches sore throat etc can indeed be an early sign of pregnancy

Shit senpai should I keep it as the fraud babby and see how many roids it can persevere? If it's a girl we'll sell it into the sex trade

Leo senpai we can never be

Though my chart has aquarius moon so mayhaps we can be salvaged yet keeek

bb love love conquers all, Uranus is something that will keep us together its not something that dictates my life

Keeeeeek k that was a horrible pun I'm sold

Chug actiflex for horses then

Serious

I've seen that the change in quality may be because of available components for the actual tissue synthesis. Anyway actiflex kept my joints ok on yk11 which made me nearly snibbetisnab all my shit

To each his own but winstrol has a use or two left in its pathetic profile.

You'd terrify her and she's the only grill I know who doesn't get soaked from fear

>Continue anavar and drug use and general lifestyle
>funky fetus absorbs traits from the semen waves washing over it and grows strong on the drugs
>ESTP later gives birth to an addicted Solomon-grundy baby with 20 Fraud-Fathers
Fucking Keep it

jajajajaja, glad you liked it plane ticket when?

what does it mean if my pins just stopped hurting?
beginning of cycle id get the normal pip that would last for a day. now its just fucking gone. i want it to come back. am injecting all my shit into an abscess

Gajahahsh I'm dying
20 fraud fathers wew

Let me just calc dat child support
. Kek

There's a few options of who the babby daddy could be and only 2 of them have worth keeping genetiks so I might not take the risk this go around

Its the user from last night posting about possible infection.

Fever has gone down but all the symptoms at the injection site haven't so Im going to the clinic tomorrow.

What do I tell them? That I fucked up a B12 shot? Would like to avoid "Drug Seeking Behavior" on a medical record.

Thanks guys.

Hiding at work to photoshop a "The Fraud-Father" movie poster

Is there visible swelling and throbbing pain?
If no fever anymore no infection 99/100

When I got bit by a girl tailgating I just cut the wound open more and dumped everclear on it. Superglue together.

So basically I'm gonna need you to load a syringe with alcohol and another with a dab of superglue and get to work