Tlw 22 and have been smoking since 17/18

>tlw 22 and have been smoking since 17/18
>tlw quit working out two years ago because of smoking

I don't even smoke that much by a regular smokers standard. I don't even smoke more than half a cigaret usually and never smoked more than like a quarter pack a day and that's on bad days.. But I'm still feeling the pain. On top of that I'm smoking weed 24/7 since 16 but I was working out and toking and it didn't affect me like cigarets... Also I can go longer without weed than a cigaret and actually let my oxygen level get down to normal.

Cigarets made me quit because of how much they were surpresing my appetite..

My sence of smell and taste are absolute shit. The one day I managed to go without a cigaret in the past couple of years, I got a little of my senses back and the sensations made me feel like I was a kid again I was so happy.

The worst part is I can't meditate anymore. My breath is fucked.. I used to meditate and read daily and do all kinds of stuff but now I feel dead on the inside and after all these years I can't deny that they are the cause if not a stepping stone to all these problems..

I'm getting a peyote cactus in a week. If that doesn't help me quit I'm giving up hope because I tried everything.

I just want to start bulking and working out again.

just start vaping you fucking retard

Don't buy any more and you won't have any to smoke.

Jesus Christ smokers are retarded. Exercise some will power you disgusting waste of life.

Vaping doesn't do shit for me and it's not pleasant

Dude I quit smoking because it hurt my gains.
Just get an e-cigarette, find one that suits you, and go with it for one or two days. Once the mucus from smoking cigarettes has gone back a little, you'll learn to prefer e-cigarettes.

Looking uncool by Veeky Forums's standards indeed is worth not stinking and getting nice gains, also sleeping better.
I'm only 2 months in and 2 days ago I smelled cigarette smoke close to me for the first time in what seemed like an eternity. It was so disgusting.

serious question

does smoking weed make your lungs look like the lungs on the right in that pic?

>30 y.o
>smoking since 18 in the army
>lift, cardio, zazen

you're just a weak bitch bro

>cigaret

gtfo turkroach

yep, you're fucking stupid.

get a vape pen. dont be put off by the memes. its a clean nicotine delivery system and either that will help you begin to quit nicotine forever, or it will replace cigarettes and do less, if any, damage over time

>mfw the majority of people I know who smoke have better looking skin/clearer complexions than me

why is this

I guess I am.. Idc though at least I identified my problem

4-5 years is nothing son, how fucking much do you actually smoke?

75 cigarettes a day

Tabacco lowers estrogen

I tried vape pens... Good ones and good liquid too.. I don't like them. There are so many other chemicals in cigarets that are more addicting than nicotine..

Also, being sensitive to poisen and that's scientifically bad for u is not something I am ashamed off...

3-6 full ones a day. I usually smoke half and the taste and burning throat start to get unpleasant..

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>I don't like them
tough shit. if you cant quit by other means, theyre your best bet to taper off. the longer you use it, the less addicted to the other chemicals in cigarettes you will be, and the more satisfying the vape will be , since its feeding your remaining addiction, nicotine. then it would theoretically be easier to overcome your nicotine addiction by itself, or you can continue to vape

when i started, vapes werent the best thing in the world, but having my grandfather and great grandfather die of lung cancer helped me get over it and just decide to use it instead

Cigarettes are like $35 a packet here now (Australia)

>I don't smoke that much
>I smoke weed 24/7
I think I found you're problem

Maybe it's me being ignorant but I have a friend who smokes weed and says it's not as bad as smoking tobacco. But he mixes the weed with tobacco. So isn't that basically the same shit? Does weed magically nullify the tobacco?

Every time I bring that up he just "ugggh but it's WEED"s.

CBD in weed does have a positive effect on cancer cells, but that in no way nullifies the tobacco. whatever amount of tobacco he's smoking is still affecting him as it would. and weed has tar in it, but less carcinogens; im not really sure how bad tar is by itself, but its likely not good

Shit genetics brah. Ive been smoke since 14 im 22 now and still going solid. Just die already and let darwinism take it's course

Yes, more so. Weed deposits 70% more tar in your lungs because it isn't filtered like most cigs. Stick with edibles

That's not true, and besides, a hormone imbalance would mean more acne

nicotine stimulates leydig cells, which produce testosterone. idk if that guy was right about estro, though

I started smoking at like 15-16. 31 now, and almost "clean" for 2 years this coming month. If you can survive the first week, then you are good to go.

All these people thinking:
>well weed has anti cancer stuff so im ok
Look, inhaling ANY combustive matter in your lungs is bad. Just vape weed/cigs. Doubly so weed since you can take the vaped stuff and make edibles. Take care of yourselves anons.

Try rapé

>If that doesn't help me quit I'm giving up hope because I tried everything.
have you tried Iboga?

Save a lung and pack that gum.

>added benefit, cutting is a breeze

>just stop being addicted bro !!!

Lmao stop just spitting out bullshit into the world. Yes, any smoke going into your lungs is harmful but you would have to be chain smoking unflitered joints all day to get a lung like that. Not to mention cigs contain way more harmful toxic chemicals that cause disease. why do you think a half million people a year die from cigs? Weed doesnt even come close as far as damage

cardio, gum, and willpower. if you don't have that last one you'll never make it.

Yet inhaling a mini tailpipe is. How's it feel to be a degenerate?

It's like I'm reading a post from myself in the past.

I was where you were, smoking, binge drinking, stopped meditating and fucked my shit right up.

Managed to get out of it though. Your lungs will take time to repair, that's a given. Stopping before you turn 30 is the right move, and be ready to never fucking pick up another one again.

Take up breathing exercises. Look into Wim Hof, you don't need to do the crazy shit he does but look into his breathing practice, in time your breathing will return to normal, granted you keep the smokes down.

You're gonna make it bro, just baby step the fuck away day by day and eventually you'll arrive at a place where you won't even recognize your current low-energy self.

the thing is smoking Js (tobacco and bud) is worse than not smoking
but every J should ideally only have half a cig's worth of tobacco. So if you only smoke like 3 joints a day that's 1.5 cigs a day. And thats bad. But having friends who are 17 and smoke 3-4 cigs a day it really puts shit into perspective.
The thing thats worse about cigarettes is how addictive they are.

>but continue fucking up your mouth, gums, teetth, throat, and stomach

I agree with this.
yes a joint may be worse than a cig (arguable) but an average smoker will smoke usually a pack or two a day (some people way more than that), while the average recreational user will smoke a couple of joints 2-3 times a week, or a couple of joint everyday if he's more of a stoner (of course some people smoke more, but i've never seen people smoke 20 joints a day) so it's hardly comparable.

of course vaping and eating edibles are the better options.

it actually is that easy you fucking inbred cunt
this dude has been smoking for 4-5 years, that's piss
i know people who smoked for 20+ years and quit cold turkey

grow a pair you stupid fuckface

i don't even smoke you negroid faggot.
it's easy for me not to smoke, but don't act like the experience of 2 people is applicable to everyone.
also, kill yourself

also you're a sheltered teenager who has never faced addiction nor even touched drugs in his life so i don't think you get a say in this.