PLG

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6i1SAHetc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lads ;_;
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yw6i1SAHetc

whos that cutie?

trappy

Deleted mine not to hurt my friend. Natty or not.

post her feet

theyre disgusting

>Whats important is what you CAN do.

#doyourjob
#buildmomentum

>Turns out i can't cure my PTSD
>Well, at least I'm not a fat SJW

atta boy

Why can't you?

Turns out this is an offtopic shitpost and no one besides your beta orbiter cares

fuck off and dont post again, bitch

>cure my PTSD

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your trauma was relatively recent?

my brother has had a very rough time with PTSD from military service, he first showed symptoms after serving from 1998-2004 and after 10+ years of therapy he is just now starting to really "get over" it or "cure" it.

idk if you want to hear that from some user on Veeky Forums though.

Why not?

please

thats not my waifu

Asked this earlier today but posting again in hopes of more tips:
>consistently do poorly on the 8 rep bench and squat sets on Nuckols beginner
>either fail the AMRAP outright or only get one struggling rep

Lower the % and don't do AMRAP on them, just get 3 or maybe 4 sets of easy 8s in.

whoopdeedo, who fucking cares, stupid bitch

don't give her attention

on topic, how do I beat elbow tendonitis lads

dont have any cause theyre gross, someone posted a zoom in on one of the pics on here feet and they were huge disgusting flippers, everyone was laughing and she was really insecure about it

Then I would no longer be doing the program?

The heavier sets of 6 on wednesday and sets of 4 on friday are still working for me.

>Then I would no longer be doing the program?
so?

>The heavier sets of 6 on wednesday and sets of 4 on friday are still working for me.
and the 8s are not working for you. experiment with many modalities in life and lifting, take the parts that work and discard the rest as it is not for you. build your own style over time through this process

How would I progress them? You're not supposed to add weight unless you get >=9 on the AMRAP

Tbf, 8s are harder to progress with. Might be time you slow their progress a little, to maintain proper form.

it doesn't really matter, just add 2.5kg a week or don't. maybe put that day in between the 6s and 4s as a lighter recovery day. if you're trying to get stronger at 1rm and the 6s and 4s are going up, who gives a fuck if your 8s are?

You've been running it right? Should I keep trying for AMRAPs and just not increase if I can't?
I think I'd like to keep the structure, but you're right, as long as I'm lifting heavier overall it doesn't really matter.

I'd say cap them at RPE 9.5 at the absolute maximum, try to stick closer to 9. If you're consistently getting form breakdown on the last couple reps, progressing every other week on 8s, if not slower, might be a little better for you.

>Coach Fat Retard

>Coach Fat Retard

This is very rude, I would appreciate it if you deleted these posts. Tyvm friend.

It's time to move on to the intermediate program dude. It's still a weekly program.

Yeah. Either way, long haul.

Because there's no closure for me.

Just gunna learn to cope and do my best.

I can still squeeze plenty out on deads and bench I feel, and I'm still getting the 4s every week.
I appreciate your advice Tbh, even though I'm pretty sure we're at about the same strength level, you've still been running it more than me.

ahhh shut the fuck up stupid bitch get out of this thread this thread is only for lifting related discussions

if you want to talk about your feelings then fuck off to /soc/ or /adv/

My lower back hurts when I bench

Lets talk deloads. Tell me about dropping your loads

You out squat me by a wide margin, like 20 kg on 8s. Bench is close tho. Only 10ish kg between your 8s and my 8s. Hopefully I'll be at 315 for squat and 275 for bench on my 4s day before I have to switch to C6W and 3x int med.

>c6w
coach fat retard at it again i see

>Squat is shit
>Decide to run program good at bringing up squat
This is a problem how? I'll still be focusing on fixing my form up until then.

What about the important part, the deadlift?

Should hit 210 at the end of this month myself.

>form

This is your main issue with squat. You have zero (0) tightness and just drop into the hole.

guys my squat is stalling at 115kg

What's the best way to come to terms with being a dead end before starting int med programming

I think I'll be good for 205-210 at the end of this 1x int med cycle.

I'll do better tomorrow, I'll do what I did on Saturday.

Post dinner stuff please.

What's the progression like on that?

I like the 2x beginner myself, it's comfy

albert camus 1xf
red house painters 1xf

Marcus Aurelius.

No clue how fast it should be. Went from a guesstimate for 415 to 430 on the first cycle, but I never tested a deadlift max before that, so I'll have a better idea after this cycle. I heard someone say they got like 5-10 kg out of it.

>>Decide to run program good at bringing up squat

it isnt, its an objectivley shit program, written by a retarded but talented child

How long does it last?

5-10kg in one cycle doesn't sound bad at all, especially if you only deadlift 1x per week

Do you alternate stances like it says?

Was going to do 2x beginner deadlift, but I only wanted to pull conventional

Elected to do low specificity back work on the other day instead (mostly rowing)

Time to stretch

No clue, but 80% felt so ez I think a huge PR will be in the works this cycle.

I do conventional on monday and sumo on friday, yeah. My sumo is ridiculously shit and probably won't ever be truly good, but I think it's good as a bodybuilding movement at the very least.

Honestly my favourite video ever.

Fucking Christ. Went in way too dehydrated and with my stomach completely stuffed. The SLDLs felt brutal, even though it looked like I was doing my first warm-up set.

Why is it some days I can do 30 push-ups without a break, and others I can't even do 1?

phil posted a 81rep push ups set in the tripfag group once

hadnt done pushups for 3 years allegedly

wasnt even gassed afterwards

reeee

What do you pull sump vs conventional? I've literally only pulled 1pl8 sumo to say I'd tried it kek

Shit conventional at 350 lbs too tho

Holy fuck, that is dope. That work capacity

last conventional PR was 205kg, I pulled 135kg for 2x6 (and it was hard) last friday.

This is me. My conventional max wa 180kg, my sumo max 120kg.

At what % should I do the 5x5 standing good mornings @ sheiki intermediate high load

90%
85% if GDE

>hating on c6w
what is this

I don't think anyone said that

It's Sean

Take solace in the fact that some people have been doing intermediate programs for longer than you've been lifting altogether and post the same number.

>GDE
?

Genetic dead end

Isley, Avon and most importantly Bodorio have all said C6W is shit.

Maybe marcel too.

anyone who isnt a stupid faggot can take one look at that program and see its dogshit you fat retard

I'm running J&T2.0,a high volume "offseason" program which is basically an upper/lower split.
I have 3 days where I do chest/tri/delts and 2 days where I do legs/back/bi.
The main lifts are D1 Comp bench,D2 OHP,D3 Close grip bench and Front squats for both lower body day.
Should I go with:
ULULUxx or
ULxULUx

>Isley, Avon and most importantly Bodorio have all said C6W is shit.
how many of them have tried it?

If your deadlift goes from 195 to 210 in a 4 week cycle you're the ultimate talent chad.

I don't recall any of us saying that desu

Has anyone tried squat every day and thoughts?
Are there any templates I can use for also including deadlift and pressing work in there too?

>squat every day
yes
>and thoughts
short term progression from increased efficiency, long term stagnation from overuse injuries. Don't bother, it's not worth it.

What about bench every day?

Could this be solved by a large amount of prehab/stretching and would it be less likely if my squat max isnt even 4pl8?

Otherwise, what alternatives are there?
I was looking into this because it seems like a method where "bad days" are okay and don't seem to affect progress in the long run unlike other programs.

Just as stupid

I have spent two years of my 23 year existence with knee tendinitis. X'ing every day is a total meme.

B8? I thought all those guys dislike it,namely Avon

Thinking I might want to tweak it to change the volume and intensity phases 4 and 3 weeks respectively

>tfw you want to mention filip lindstrom on ig for #mancrushmonday but don't want him to see it because you'll be embarassed

>Could this be solved by a large amount of prehab/stretching
No, but everyone thinks it can be (it can't)
>would it be less likely if my squat max isnt even 4pl8?
maybe, still NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

Just do an RTS template.

Trip on boardie

Sounds pretty homo Tbh

I want to add a pl8 to my bench as fast as naturally possible.
I can lift every day, multiple times a day. What do you recommend?

If all else fails what's your favourite brand of dat der cell tech

I remember arguing with avon about it some time ago, but the other 2 of you not really.

watch JTS's review of Bulgarian with Max Aita. pretty funny watching him explain how he made awesome progress and then just threw away his lifting career with a some silly program

>my squat max isnt even 4pl8?
just squat to a max and then do a 5x5 once a week dude

I'm stalling after 3 fucking months how is that possible ree I was told 6-9 why can't I just squat this weight holy shit failing it feels so bad

I just realised I've had so many injuries I haven't done a squat set larger than 5 this entire year.

Sumo felt fantastic on Saturday, I'm feeling pretty confident. Just have to stay on point with recovery and nutrition.

>Just do an RTS template.

How do I even do this, it seems so complicated. Like if I squat 315 for 3 and it's a 9/10 effort and next week i need to do doubles, or fours or 5s, how do I progress? it seems hopefully complicated unless Mike is there holding your hand :(((

Still. 30+ lbs on your deadlift in 4 weeks is at extreme talent levels. That progress would take you from a 4 pl8 deadlift to a 5pl8 in under 3 months..

>pretty funny watching him explain how he made awesome progress and then just threw away his lifting career with a some silly program
thats not what happened

>Like if I squat 315 for 3 and it's a 9/10 effort and next week i need to do doubles, or fours or 5s, how do I progress?

Find your numbers on pic related.

>x3 @9 = .89%
>315 / .89 = 354~

354 is your estimated 1rm from that squat session, next time you do the same movement you should take your last e1rm and multiply it by whatever protocol you're working with that day, ie if your top set is x4 @9 you would multiply 354 by .86 and come up with 305~. That's what you """should""""" be able to hit, if you can hit a heavier weight for x4 @9, your e1rm will be up. ideally your e1rm should trend upwards over time.

>What do you recommend?
Gaining a pl8 of bodyweight

Think of it as a learning expereince for you

22 years lifting and that's your best advice?

As fast as naturally possible?
Yes
>22 years lifting
wat

I wont speak for him because hes a different person than I am but....

Perhaps he would just feel happy and noticed?

Hi how do I add a pl8 to my bench super fast like sonic?? I can lift whenever any every day idc