Do mericans really tip the front desk at the gym or is it just a meme?

Do mericans really tip the front desk at the gym or is it just a meme?

In 'Murica, we tip for everything.

In WWII we BTFO out of cites all over Europe with our guns and bombers and then used a plan called "The Marshall Tip" to pay them for the privilege of doing so.

M'reconstruction.

>not tipping your gyms clerck
Enjoy your no gains famalion

I always tip the receptionist you're going to be seeing them often why sour the atmosphere by not

are there strippers in britbongistan

YUP

DELETE THIS

If I were to tip the girl at my gym's front desk she would throw the money to my face. Good thing because I'm cheap as fuck.

Everything on Veeky Forums is a meme.

Always tip. You get the best towels that way. Plus, just tip her you broke down ass

>mfw I ain't paid dues in over 3 years 'cuz I bought 'em new barbells and a "multipurpose exercise unit with safety bars."

>it's not a franchise gym

r u a may-may?

>America
>Pay for service and you still have to give more money to the employee because the employers are not forced to pay them enough to do their job without you bribing them.

F-Freedom surely is nice.

I always tip my fedora on the way out. Starting to run out....

>America
>All you can eat buffets, no tip, pay once, eat anything you want, don't have to talk to anyone
best country in the world my yuropoor retard

>All you can eat buffets
>They only exist in America

k

most people tip in canada also, but we have a 5% gratuity on the membership added monthly.

I gave her a 20 one time and she lit up, pretty sure she gives me better service because of it. I ordered a hand towel one time and she threw me a full sized one with it and winked.

Always tip your receptionist

I'm assuming that the front desk staff don't spit on your barbells if you don't add a little extra on? Lucky guy.

At least my gym has precalculated gratuity at 15%/18%/21% so it saves me some time

go on

One day the coin slot on the plate dispenser was jammed so they had a guy operating it manually and i had to tip him as well as pay to use the plates.

wages for gym workers is so low that they pretty much rely on tips to survive.

Look, everybody! Someone in Veeky Forums finally used the word "meme" correctly! *applauds*

Yes, it's a meme.

Yes, as real as penis inspection day.