Explain why people take advice from this thing

Explain why people take advice from this thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVQL0aWWqog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he gets like 3k views per video and dropping. not to mention they are all 10+ mins long

only retards still watch his videos

Because 60-80% of what he says is basic bitch fitness pedagoguery that is patently true (things like CICO for weight loss and FFMI for roid use)

So they assume the other 20-40% of insane prattle must also be good advice.

Also he blames the fact that LITERALLY NO FITNESS EXPERT EVER takes him seriously is "muh suppliment industry" even when plenty of people without any supp sponsors disregard (if not mock) him

I can't believe this guy has a political youtube channel that gets almost 500 views a video.

I know thats low but how the fuck could 500 people want to hear this retards views?

he got even fatter

I feel kind of bad for him, I imagine him just completely depressed because he's dug himself into a hole so deep he doesn't know how to get out. The solution is simple though. Just dissappear from YouTube for an extended break, come back after a year with a new video format and stop releasing 3 videos a day. Small doses will fix it

>Bloho
>a political youtube channel
hahahahahahaha...

I don't feel bad for him at all. He's a stolen valor manchild on welfare that failed to get a marginally respectable amount of gains while running a gram of test per week. He deserves every bad thing that happens to him for lying so much and so hard.

Wait how can he still be on welfare though?

I've had good results following his advice.

it's literally /pol/: the youtube channel

insecure and deluded autist included

SHOO SHOO PERMABULK MANLET

Post body

Everyone I Don't Like is /pol/: A Guide To Arguing By (You)

Ask him

>implying I ever said I disliked bloho

sure is defensive in here, you got something to share with us?

if anything I feel sorry for him and he literally spouts /pol/ memes on that channel

>it's literally /pol/: the youtube channel
lol check out latsbrah. He's gone full crazy.

I don't wanna see his face though. I feel so bad for him since his brother is like a 9/10

Most of the views are from bots.

I wonder if jason blowjob enjoyed bending over for uncle benny

>The solution is simple though
It's really not, you must not have been following this whole thing very closely if you think the only problem is his shitty content.

wait a second... that's our boy Hemmingway

he shouldn't make videos ever and needs care. he threatens to shoot people all the time.

He was a former mercenary and has competed at the international level in powerlifting, why wouldn't I take advice from him?

Awww shit. Thats the guy who survived several engagements chased by dogs.

lol

Jason "Our Boy" Hemingway

youtube.com/watch?v=nVQL0aWWqog

>the bots love him!

Made me laugh i dunno why

He's just getting fatter and fatter.