Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x9kLe2cHcU
abba.ab.ca/16northernsresults.htm
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38688868/#38690396
abba.ab.ca/16provincialsresults.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

izzy < cheekie < estp

Cheekie > Estp

Estp is a degenerate crackwhore who tries to act edgy, and looks like a tranny. Cheekie actually lifts instead of snorting heroin and blogposting about her fantasies of fucking men for money in /fraud/

wait did i mix up my arrows?
damn this canadian education

>Estp is a degenerate crackwhore who tries to act edgy, and looks like a tranny.

So litrelly roiding cheekie?

No, ESTP literally doesn't lift or roid, she just does drugs and spams unrelated blog posts

Most annoying person on this board desu. Someone needs to pretend to "meet up to pay her for sex" then curbstomp her skull for being an annoying shitposting drugwhore

10/10 would do lewd things with cheekie.
>Tfw I'll NEVER know what it's like to go balls deep while she does kegals and grinds that barbed wire clit on my shaft.

How many of you remember seeing my other thread made by a rando? lol I'm pretty good at making boys mad aren't I?

I do kegals.. everyday. And imagine the power since I'm on roids... ;)

They have a crush on you

>4 years lifting and 1 year steroids for this

>brick quads with no separation
>pointy mishapen shoulders
>lmao no arms
>bloated core
>is this meant to be a lat spread? where are they?
>Asian

how she is not completely ashamed I have no idea

This board is known for bi curious boys so I would not be surprised

and she says she got a medal
what the fuck did the other girls look like kek

>bi curious
I'm full blown homo for you bb .. No homo

>tfw when that thing gives out advice in /cbt/ threads

>not wanting that to peg you
What are you gay?

And it'll get much much worse, you buckle your reality seat belt on because you're in for a ride nigga, btw did you want to see what my bodybuilding medal looks like before the long journey? kek

At least she actually lifts and roids, the whole point of /fraud/

Lmao like fucking clockwork

They were beautiful
That makes me moist
I can't just leave people hanging when they ask me questions? das rude
surprisingly I don't usually browse there. I sometimes and it's pretty fun

>tfw no cheekie gf

Did you know that my medal is pretty darn hecking dope?

If you're ever in jersey we can make a date night out of it. We'll watch dance moms and you can pin my deca for me then I'll feed you var like tiny grapes.

Sometimes I think that it's not even Cheekie at this point, it's just some fuckhead pretending to be Cheekie just so that she looks even more salty than she really is

Pretty hilarious how the ugly cunt always comes in and replies to everyone, all while trying to save face, clearly some bitch that got raped by her daddy hence why she opted to use steroids.

I don't believe for a second this dumb twat has lifted natural for even a couple months let alone lifted for 4 years. Bitch looks like complete trash and bloated.

Post your body faggot

That's pretty beautiful, I may over dose on var and have a diarrhea but I'll make sure that your deca goes in the butt cheek smoothly
It's mostly me commenting, but the thread is from one of the boys who I poked on. I like to tease them
Someone is an angry pants, you're type that reads a lot of drama cosmo magazine lol

>Implying you wouldn't plow her in a heartbeat if she invited you home

Neackbeard gonna neckbeard

Cheekie the only results I found have you listed as fourth in your bracket, I thought you said you won?

most men will fuck most women 3-4/10 upwards. Doesn't prove anything fag

Idc I'd still fuck her.... I don't got a lot going on right now

I'm not forth, I'm fifth. They screwed up on the listing I guess, top 5s can move onto the provincials, and I qualified for it because I won that title.

Even with roids her body is sub par...why the fuck do you think anyone would want to rape her even at a younger age?

You're also a cuntlet and on gear.
You'll snap the cock of any guy who's 4-6 inches long in half.
Balls deep?
How are guys who're packing a little extra supposed to get even half way in you heartless tiny snatched siren.

Cheekie is pretty nice though,not sure why everyone hates her I think it's just banter

Ah makes sense, I don't know much about bodybuilding competitions. Why didn't you know the right spot to stand in?

I have a fantasy of meeting Cheekie at the gym and having her ask me to come to her place to help move an object that, while not too heavy for her, is just too bulky for one person to move.

After we move the object, she asks if I would like a Monster Zero to refresh myself. I say "sure" and she leaves the room.

I occupy my time while I wait for my delicious Monster Zero by looking at her book collection. Just as I am about to call out and ask why she has "Assigned Male" in a leather bound limited edition volume, I hear her come back into the room.

As I turn, I discover she is only wearing a Hot Pink weight belt; no Monster Zero to be found.

Confused and aroused, I get a chance to say nothing as she jumps me, pins me to the ground and starts ripping my clothes off.

While I know I am being raped, I don't resist too much. I am DYEL anyway, so she she has all the power.

After she has stripped me of my shredded clothes, I dream of her gripping muh dick with her 200kg grip strength and forcing me hard.

Then she rapes me, and uses my cock for her own pleasure.

When she's done with me, she pulls off, heads to the kitchen, comes back with a Monster Zero and tosses it to me while saying, "Get the fuck out."

>heartless tiny snatched siren
I want that for my trip code name if I had a tripcode lmao, hey I'm only a cunt when people are being a little twat. You're dick is less than 3 so you'll be fine
Man calm down your rape fantasies boys
It's also my fault too since I poke at people so lol

I was standing in a right places, all it was is that the online one screwed it up.
pic related

THAT FIRST SIP

How many times have you been the victim of Veeky Forums erotic fanfic?

pls be in c o n n e c t i c u t

I meant during the comp, four of you went out at a time and they had to move you cause you were standing in the wrong spot.

could you attention whore any harder you dumb cunt?

>ggg-guys look at me haahha i bought minster because of the le /fit? meme am i relevant now?? hahaa

Cant wait until you get a heart-attack from the roide abuse, bitch.

Hey user can you come help me out? I have a HUGE cabinet at home and I...I can't lift it up. I'm sure that big guy like you... *slips my hand in your shirt and rubs your chesticles) can lift it up with no problem.. *whispers*:no homo
Many times, and I enjoy every bit of it
They just shifted me around on the stage so other competitors had rooms to flex I think, to be honest I was dizzy on the stage so I was not really aware of my surroundings.

could you link the video? i want to check it out

90% of this board is attention whores, welcome to bodybuilding.

Pls come to Ontario

>Just as I am about to call out and ask why she has "Assigned Male" in a leather bound limited edition volume

Me too I wanna check it out.
Lock me in the sauna for fast results
fucking this. Most of us loves the attention, and we all know this. People who says that they don't is a liar. And besides, someone is nice enough to make a thread about me every week? I have to say hi

That got me hard too

>got me hard

I bet it did.

youtube.com/watch?v=2x9kLe2cHcU

Also, I remembered wrong, they had you correctly listed at 5th.

YES I didn't even know that this existed!! that's awesome :)

Damn I gotta admit I'm surprised by your reaction, I was worried you might find someone autistically searching for you based off info you've posted previously to be "creepy"

btw, turbo femlet would unseat you as sexiest """woman""" on Veeky Forums if she ever came back/

you are probably going to get stalked now :(

You actually think she's THAT attractive that someone would care to find her?

P-post kik

4:37

Lmao dumb cunt

I did... Sorry, I just have a thing for muscley DFC asian chicks

This is Veeky Forums and Cheekie is a Veeky Forums Aisan and need I remind you, this is also Veeky Forums.

Poor girl is probably going to be the victim of a murder-suicide someday.

I am actually happy that I found this video, so I thank someone for taking their time to find that. I don't really mind the stalkers since I don't really use social media often.
who is that qt
I dun have one dood :(

Snapchat or something?

You act like this is the past, sure the past I could understand her being kidnapped and forced to squat till she died but nowadays ain't no one doing shit...hell no one even lifts here anymore

I laughed too
Thanks dood! I'm gonna come back on that stage even bigger next season!
Honestly I have been in a more devastated situation than that in the past, and if people did stalk me, I'll happily take them to my place and offer them my monster Zero for a refreshment.

>who is that qt

she was some Aussie who is like 4'10" who posted in a Fem CBT thread like a month ago and admitted to being on an Anavar cycle or 10

some user called her 'turbo femlet' and she liked the name

that was the only webm i saved and now i regret it

I have it but I never use it, I had it because boardshorts told me to get it but I got bored wih it.
agreed

>that was the only webm i saved and now i regret it
DUDE. make sure that you find her again and show me all of her webms cause damn she is jacked!

abba.ab.ca/16northernsresults.htm

Didn't even make top 17

Like a 5'8" manlet, a 4'10" femlet can look jacked.

I SUMMON TURBO FEMLET TO TALK TO CHEEKIE

>agreed

Don't agree with me like you're my friend bitch. You are a prude so stay away from me.

Nigga look carefully
YES. I WANT THAT

same Fem CBT thread produced pic related

No... you're my friend. btw did you want to see what my medal looks like and did you want some Monster Zero while I change?

Didn't even make top 17

You suck

Man I wanna perform a drum solo on that bum bum

Post your highest rank
Shit, I sound like a fedora

TFW you'll never look this good

Bitch which category are you even looking at? A? B? I'm in C nigga

I'd just use it to initially get in touch and from there we could find a different way to talk.

NO BITCH stay away from me. You're way too dark for the asian I like I like them pale as fuck.

I'd stare at you in the gym till you got embarrassed and left the gym forever.

I would be okay with her fisting my bum-bum

Kek you didnt even make top 17 in c

Lmao

Someday Sophie senpai will notice me...
Oooh lala

C-can I see you w-wearing your medal and nothing else?

your male friends must love saying your name

and it begins

Post it pls.

Hey cheekie, why do you lie about what you placed in the competition? when you didn't even make top 16 in class C

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/38688868/#38690396

You'll never get to give her a calf muscle massage after a long day at the gym.

she competed in figure, not bikini.

abba.ab.ca/16provincialsresults.htm

Still did not make top 14 LMAO, the only slanted eyed gook on the list is "Helen Wang" and i doubt it's her.

Also looking up for more details soon.

watch the video smarty, it says her name and she placed 5th.

>she placed 5th.

yet magically shes not on the website ;)))

how can someone go to all of this effort to prove someone wrong when given the obvious evidence its abundantly clear that she did in fact place 5th

Dude are you fucking blind or just retarded?

Figure C
1 Laurie Havens
2 Lisa Gelinas
3 Danielle Gerbrandt
4 Stephanie Garon
5 Chika Hayashi
6 Janelle Tarrant
7 Teresa Popowicz
8 Sherri Hebert
9 Holly Beutler
10 Madysen Mouw
11 Laurel Swanberg