Fat Help

Fat fuck here

I'm 6'1" and recently went from 275 lb to 255 lb and my stretch marks are getting worse. I need to get down to at least 215 lb according to my doctor

Have any of you had success in reducing stretch marks?

if they're white your fucked, if they're red microdermabrasion

This can't be real life, I went from 290 to 170 and my stretch marks aren't nearly that savage looking.

Well they're light pink

They arent super noticeable but i have a lot of thin ones on my stomach

Tbqh they aren't that bad but if I can get rid of them i would

is this sliced bacon?

Trying not to gag here.. fuck. Dont mean to sound like Bane here but, Now is not the time for aesthetics, that comes later.

Lose the weight and drink lots of water... some fish oil and cocoa butter wouldnt hurt.

Are you a demon hunter

How fast did you gain weight for them to get this big? I know guys over 300 who don't have stretch marks this bad

Not him but Ive seen post preggers women with less damage.

Wish I had those cool flames on my body. My guy fierri shirt is starting to smell

Holy fuck what the..

Oh jesus ogh ogod wha thte fuck

uaaGHHH AAAGHHHHHH GOD IS DEAD

god bless you

Well this poor demon had triplets, so that explains hers.

>mfw clicking this thread while drinking my oatshake

Thats some Freddy Krueger shit...

Please go imhotep

This thread triggers me

Real talk boiiiis, I'm only really getting stretch marks on my left side. My left front delt, bicep, and triceps all have pretty mean stretch marks on them yet my right arm only has them on my triceps.

What's up with that?

Bro. I weighed 276 when I came back home from college (I should point out I was benching 315 squatting and benching 405 before I had an accident. I was like 185 when I started college, around 195 when I hit 4 plates)

I feel you man, I've gone down about 6 lbs since I started, at 270 now after a week trying to get through the soreness when you first start again after a long time and I am actually scared about the stretchmarks.

I hear cocoa butter cream helps, like the lotion, but i never used it when I had my first set of stretchmarks.

We in for a ride but we gonna make it fatbrah.
from one fatbrah to another

Honestly don't think these look that bad, so long as you're not a fat fuck. They look kinda cool.

Huh? Whys that? I have white stretch marks on the inside of my arms. They're not that bad, actually barely noticeable. How did I get the worst stretch marks when I was barely ever overweight like OP?

Recipe please for oat shake?

TRIGGERED

this cocoa butter and a derma roller, though i have to say the cocoa butter works better preventing them rather than fixing them

It's pretty boring, but here:
1c quick oats (quick oats seem blend better)
1c whole milk
2 scoops protein
2 fistfulls of spinach
1 banana

blend and drink

wot

yea was thinking the same thing this that one looks pretty sweet imo. Maybe we need to just think of stretchmarks as nature's tattoos

> spinach

With oats and milk? Nigga wut

Easiest way for me to get my greens in. Doesn't affect taste at all

That sounds bretty gud actually. I would add a tsp of dark cocoa powder and a tsp of vanilla extract to try to flavour it up a bit, unless you use flavoured scoops.

these look like burn marks

they are burn marks, aren't they?

Wtf. You look you got attacked by a fucking velociraptor

tumblr pls

Thank me later....

Its your only option besides surgery, its not cheap, but it works if you are slow and steady.

What's the best relatively cheap derma roller for this shit?

So what should I do? I'm past my initial soreness, from here on its lift hard in the morning and cardio at night. I heard that it's better to lose weight slowly but I can't be fucked, I hate being fat and I miss my 4pack and being able to run.

Cocoa + derma roller during weight loss then?

Anyone else had any articles, sources or info on what can be done to prevent AND to get rid of (after weight loss)

It is not miracle cream, but its not snake oil. It works within reason, but is a marathon and not a sprint.

Nerium products are pricey, but work for some. Most people see notable results after 3-6 months of usage, although they start to see changes within 2-3 weeks.

I am not going to defend their sales model, as an independent brand distribution (some refer to it as pyramid schemes, although I can tell you this company is not like that at all from a payment and networking perspective).

The parent company is biotech. They started and continue to work on topical skin cancer treatments. Basically repairing skin external. Their initial products were shit at cancer treatment, but at the side effect of returning elasticity and repairing damaged skin. So in order to continue their funding for research they sell the skin care product on the side.

Like most products of this nature there are people that swear by it and people that call it snake oil. There are moms and pops and lay people that praise and detest it, and there are medical professionals that do the same.

I should add, I use it and have seen positive results. I do not sell it, nor have I ever sold it or ever will (no time and not my thing).

I just hope to give other Veeky Forumsizens an option. If your stretch marks are so fucking horrible, what could hurt in trying it? It might work for you.

let this be a reminder to never get fat.

my nigga got sliced up a few times

are you saying you gained damn near 100lbs in 2 semesters?

how the fuck?

derma roller i think its once a week several rolls, the thing comes with instructions but i havent used it in a while,
the cream i suggest going to pregnancy forums, i bet women are better at using creams as i do not

>6'1, 330, decide to make a change
>get hernia surgery so I can lift again, quit smoking day of my surgery
>gain 20 fucking pounds during recovery because I eat like a fat cunt since I decided I'm cutting my food intake and changing my diet as soon as doc clears me to lift shit again
Six weeks without being able to lift anything above ten pounds, scar isnt so bad, wasn't microscopic surgery but I have no mesh either.

Just started splitting wood and lifting giant fucking tree rounds to start my stack for winter, felt like got hit and drug by a truck the next day. Hands so stiff cant fully form a fist with my right.

But fuck does it feel good to start lifting again, even though I got be slow about it.

All it took for me to quit smoking cold turkey was to get cut open.

this is causing me a bad case of repulsion, it's like watching a bunch of maggots gathered eating rotten meat

>tfw I'm a recovering fatasfatass (started 190kg/420lbs at 6'5)
Should I get skin removal when I've lost the weight or use it to fly like a suger glider and fight crime?

medfag here:

Those cutaneous striae / stretchmarks you see on those pictures are likely from pt's with cushing's syndrome.
Cushing's can be caused by cortison medication or a tumor in the pituitary gland.

That does not look like stretch marks, it looks you got a bad case of Keloids/Hypertrophic scars, those are the hardest scars to get rid of and costly.

if you have the money go for it, though it will be for naught if you become a fat fuck again

I dunno bout you but I only care bout how I looked clothed. Maybe get some skin removal near my fupa just to get some inches back, but people concerned about stretch marks honestly shouldn't give a shit. Skins at least understandable.

kill me.

microdermabrasion only removes a superficial layer of the skin. It might help reduce the appearance of a tinier, more superficial ones, but stretch marks are impossible to remove totally. You can help improve elasticity with hydration, diet and products sometimes but ultimately its genetic. Wages of growth

Bright fucking idea, actually. I really Did not think about "different ways to get stretch marks" I would have gone there otherwise. Thanks bro!

Actually don't know what it would cost here in Stralya. I don't think there's any chance of me getting fat again. Short version is that I got a fire lit under my ass after getting cancer at 23 and realising that it could have all been over there. I could have died a sad, pathetic fat man. I've already lost near 50kg this year while putting on muscle. I exercise every day with lifting at the gym 4 days a week.

I honestly can't imagine going back to how I used to live.

I live in the tropics so I have my shirt off a lot. I'd like to be able to have my shirt off without looking like I've melted.

I'm hoping skin removal might not be needed though. Even 50kg in I'm still not noticing any loosening of skin yet.

i dropped from morbid obesity to ideal bmi and thank god my stretch marks arent as bad as these

still though, how do i get rid of them

would actually look good if you get shredded 2bh

I learned that I (21 M) had Cushing's Syndrome back in April. It was a carcenoid tumor that was on the lung. Cortisol levels were 2x what they should have been and I had the exact same stretch marks. Midweight gain, weakness, fatigue, astonomically high blood pressure, moon face, buffalo hump, diabeetes, and osteoperosis. I thought I was gaining all this weight by making poor eating choices and overall laziness. I tried everything to lose weight and even went to the gym where I broke my back warming up to squat lmao 1pl8. Turns out I had 18 fractures that I thought was back pain over the course of 3 months and I just lived with it because I thought I was weak. After surgery I lost 70lbs in 3 months. Diabeetes is 100% gone and so are all of the rest of my health problems. I am starting back up at the gym in October to give my bones enough time to partially heal more. OP, please go get your cortisol levels checked, do a dexamethosone supression test, and a 24hr urine test. I have been lurking for 5 years, but I had to post this because I don't want anyone going through the same hell I went through.

it looks like the skin of one of the monsters from silent hill.
hope you get rid of them soon brah

that's fucking awesome

Breh, why is Freddy Krueger coming out your stomach.

>implying he's not shredded yet
I dont' know. It probably gets better with years. I've never seen such a picture with skinny fag, just still fat fags.

is there surgery for it?

You sure you don't have cushings syndrome

Looked like a fire tattoo for me

pro tip - hernias are genetic predispositions. Maybe fairly light, bigger volume instead of throwing trees around. Size gains will be the same, it's scientifically proven.

I don't have stretch marks but I've been fat my whole life, and only now at 24 have I started to lose weight.

I've already lost 20 kg from 125 to 105 kg, I'm noticeably thinner and better looking.

Should I be concerned of stretch marks?

You can always say lightning bolt hit you. Looks pretty similar. Though branching goes down.

Get athletic first, then worry about that. One thing at a time.

god bless you, user

holy fuck, tribal tattoos are really ugly

Kek

Lmfao

damn bro

Holy shit I'm so glad I never got fat like this. The skin looks like it's been torn apart from stress.

You don't get them that bad from getting fat
Pretty sure and are from disease and and are from pregnancies with multiples

Jesus christ dude. Bet those twinkies weren't worth it hey?

Is it normal that this makes me hungry af? Like what would that taste like????

No one names their children Twinkie user

The boar god caught you, didn't he

I do something similar

1 cup quick oats
2 cup full cream milk
1 tablepspon peanut butter
2 scoops protein
4 eggs

iirc it has somewhere close to 2K cals in it, PB and protein powder overpower the taste of everything else

Freddy is that you?

did you have a kid? my wife has some on her stomach that arent quite as deep as yours...just curious

They feel pretty cool too.
I've got stretchmarks on my shoulders, armpits and back.
Weird textur, kinda feels like you're touching a different skin layer.

>tfw cutest girl i ever saw was an extremely shy 9/10 (irl probably a 7/10 to normies)
>she had a burn scar on her face and shoulder length brown hair.
>she was so self conscious about it but i thought it was really pretty in a strange way.
>never going to find out what happened to her so I can wife her up

also, OP

I have stretch marks too to the same degree as you do. I have come to believe now that they are in a strange way a gift of chance from the universe to me in order to control my humongous ego. Without the stretch marks, I would probably be a gigantic douchebag, clubbing with whores. It's humbling I guess.

I do this for breakfast every morning
300mls of milk
200g of frozen banana
60g chocolate protein
90g oats
Tastes good man

Is that an animu reference or a malazan reference? What the fuck are you even?

Pretending no one here has ever played Katawa Shoujo. Almost had me going for a minute though.

I don't even know what that is you weeb.

This girl was italian who lived in my hometown in Texas. The scar on her face was pretty large.

It went vertically up the side of her right face. She would always cover it up with her hair but I thought it was cool. Her shyness and, I guess pitiful, silence around school only drove me to want to know more about her.

It's from Princess Mononoke, not Fener
and what do you mean

Kek

Did you end up raping her?

how the fuck does shit like this even happened, it looks like the skin just ripped from gaining 300lbs overnight

jesus christ, and i here i was thinking the ones i had around my lower back were bad
thank god for low cortisol

Please delete this thread

it's from high cortisol levels, which lessens the ability of skin to stretch with striae

*without forming striae, not with