Fucked a fatty AMA

Just fucked a fatty from tinder a few hours ago... ask me anything brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

when are you gonna go neck urself?

Did you get syrup on your dick

OP, are you a chubbychaser? Nothing wrong with that. Not my thing but you do you boo

Cuz i havent smashed for months and it was getting to my ego
Tbh senpai it wasnt pleasant but im not hating myself like that
Idk what that means
Im not i just needed a cum dumpster because i got tired of fapping and i was horny

What would Zyzz think?

>idk what that means
Did she make you use maple syrup as lube?

The only time I ever fucked a fat chick, she tried to get me to use olive oil as lube. Her nightstand was filled with condiments she liked to use when messing around. Don't all fatties do this?

How fat are we talking, OP?

I love this app called Clover. I use it for Veeky Forums but sometimes it just powers up reddit. HIIII REDDIT! NICE AMA! "UPVOTED!" /PUNS/ /SASSY SHIT/ FAT FUCK // WOOOOOO!!

Fuck off

Chubby chaser. Literally never experienced this. Zero food play in bed.
Fat girls give great head tho

Kill yourself immediately

Lmao i'm a virgin and i wouldn't ever fuck a fatty.
Damn you're pathetic, be ashamed.

you should lock yourself in your room and think what have you done

you are a fatty enabler Op, hang yourself

you opened up a fucking lame thread you chubby lover.
theres things called standards. you obviously lost yours, so.. not in position to tell anyone anything.

Yea I did that once before and I felt like fucking garbage because that's fucking garbage. If you use tinder at least have standards, you're already debasing yourself by logging into a sex app with facebook.

whats wrong with fat girls?

Everything

How big was she, OP? You didn't answer.

>literally bragging about being a virgin

> implying I'm OP

How easy was it?
What are you /10

He probably did it too as he was barely getting used to attention
Nope but she was dried as fuck breh it probably would have been better with some though
I hate to say this but she was like 230 5'6 thats just an estimate
Well ive fucked some slim girls too breh its just i hadnt smashed for a while so i got kinda desperate
Yeah well i washed my dick immediately when i got home
Ive thought about that too i kinda regret it for that
Nah i just wanted to smash breh im still searching for my qt
Yeah youre right
Pretty damn easy breh just matched on day one and fucked her hours later... id say im a 7 or 8 on a very good day
>inb4 pics

Bullshit. My exwife was a whale and gave the absolute worst head immaginable. My highchool girlfriend did a better job on her first try.

>it was getting to my ego
what do you think fucking a fatty will do to your ego?

Cuz i feel like i have to fuck every now and then idk but i do feel better now even tho i fucked a whale... now i shall pursue to find a qt to fuck

>Fat girls give great head tho

>230 at 5'6

Jesus christ op

any pics bro?

Someone needs to post the caps where someone went over his experience with fat girl in graphic detail. The one where he had pics and she ended up "overheating" half way through and had to take a soda break.

> using one personal experience, and extrapolating it to claim your right and everyone else is wrong

damn i didn't save that, best part was where another user shopped her body onto an icecream cone

i Dated a fat chick for 3 years. Worst life imaginable. The head u get is her entire lifes work in a nutshell.

Did you try to scoop some gravy from the folds for later use?

you tell em nige

been there op breh

sometimes you just need to get your dick away to avoid hurting someone

lmao nigga how is being a virgin real, nigga just smash a girl, nigga get laid

how was the smell?

Did her belly button smell like a grilled cheese?

Don't mind me, just setting the thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Well congratulations OP you just enabled another fatty and HAES. Depending on how good you look and how shreded you are, this fatty might be posting on her tumblr right now for all her other fatty friends about how she was able to get a fit guy even though she is like that. I can already see the hashtags #realmenlikecurves #realwomen #sexyateverysize and other disgusting shit that I can't even imagine.

So basically you ruined it for us all, how does it feel to be a fatty enabler and a general traitor to all men?

y'all niggas posting in a bait thread

I suck at estimating so i guess less now that i think about it but still a fat bitch and now i dont want to fuck a cow anymore
Nope sorry... she was fat but her face was alright i guess
Lol desu i just wanted to nut and gtfo asap which i did
I just had to bust a nut
Not too bad
Fuck im sorry brehs i wont fuck any fat whores anymore. I will work really hard to only fuck slim girls

>virgins busting some dude's balls for having no standards
>they don't know what he looks like
>they don't know what the girl looks like

Do you think fat people are the only problem you can truly run away from?

Post her tinder profile