So i started hitting the gym a week ago

So i started hitting the gym a week ago.
I weight 70.5 kilos and i want to really build some muscle.
Is there a supplement that helps on giving your body proteins and stuff without fucking it?
I heard this shit was good but i dont know what to buy and what to do while drinking it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I just drink it before the last few sets lol.

But is it safe for the body? It doesnt have side effects?
I dont like roids and shit like that.

Bump at 2am

Read the fucking sticky you piece of shit.

Everytime i hit the gym i read the fucking sticky.
Just want to know your opinions and experiences goddammit.

If you are going to take creatine, don't buy unnamed bullshit Chinese knockoffs as they aren't all equal. Get something like ON Creatine.

Take it first thing in the morning or after food, what it does is basically fill your muscles up with water and in return gives you more strength, makes you look bigger etc.. (water retention)

It's safe.

Dumbest question posted all year

Thanks

Thanks, also, how much do i need to drink?
I really really sorry if i'm acting like a retard but i really want to do this right.

Nigger it says on the packaging, 5g once a day. Drink at least 2-3litres of water a day.

It doesn't do shit to be honest, but it makes me feel pumped I guess.

Oh, so it's a no buy for me then.
Any other things you use for building muscle?

Firstly, stop listening to fucking retarded children that have been lifting for one month like this queer; Creatine has been scientifically Proven to work.

take 5g every day, its cheap enough and has no side effects that you might as well take it. it might give you an extra rep or two when lifting, so will help with the gains.
it's not steroids, but it's one of the few supplements that is proven to actually do something.

This guy was mentioning ON creatine but that shit doesnt want to ship on amazon and i sadly live in mexico.
Any other branch or ON is the right one?

buy from here or EBAY

bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html

I'll send you a box if you help building the wall.

Okay

Not OP but, caps or powder?

poweder

> spoon of creatine in my morning orange juice
> don't drink enough water
> migrane all day
> repeat the next day

Damn, thats terrible

I stopped taking it during the loading phase, twice when I was out I shit myself I fully blame the creatine

What did he mean by this?

fucking newfags on Veeky Forums

It's fucking creatine. It doesn't have any fucking side effects besides thirst and water weight. It increases your strength and recovery. Take 2 servings a day with water. Now get the fuck out