Who /pfit/ here?

who /pfit/ here?

>60lb dumbbells

>someone who judges
>judges someone for wearing a tank and drinking from a gallon bottle

here senpai

There's one by my house opening next month I was considering joining. Is it a meme gym?

Does PF only go up to 60lbs?

literal trash, avoid at all costs

L U N K

Pretty meme, but better than nothing. Not OP, but mine goes up to 75. I'm weak as shit anyway though, so that's good enough for me.

You can't really do any sort of program like SS since you can't squat or deadlift due to there being no free-weight barbells.

It's a franchise instead of corporate, so there will be slight variations between locations. If yours is opening soon you could petition for heavy dumbells and maybe a couple freeweight barbells.

wait, I saw a parody video about this larm, but is it actually real?

does this light and siren actually get activated?

Yes.

I can't believe they're still standing by their lunk alarm, don't they realise the irony of the "judgment free zone" if people would judge me for doing actual lift with actual weight

>drinking from a gallon bottle
why is this a problem?

disgusting. At least it's not pizza crust though.

Mine goes up to 75lb dumbbells

At my gym I have only heard it once. And it was after the guy drop the weight on the smith machine for the 12th time. He got the messaged and quieted it down some. It was still pretty loud but no one said anything to him and nobody else cared. My gym has a lot of ripped black guys and navy dudes, and even three state troopers. So it is ALMOST like a normal gym, except with no free barbells or squat racks.

Me! I love this gym, I can go there and enjoy my cardio without having to hear guys meaning while they pick stuff up and put them down again. Plenty of equipment, been going for 2 years and not a single time I've had to wait for somebody to finish so I can use a machine and it opens 24 hours

How was pizza night, fat ass?

>ftw when the proofing i'm not a robot asks me to select all the images featuring salads.

kek

post your current body.

no squat rack so it's total shit
but if it's either that or no gym at all then at least it's cheap

Me because poorfag. Dumbbells go to 75 and have to use smith machine to deadlift and squat (fucking kill me) but there's actually plenty of fit people there and I haven't ever heard the lunk alarm go off even when I've dropped shit. Not great but not as bad as the meme

I've posted it a lot before, used to trip manta

>Not great but not as bad as the meme
tbqh it's much worse than usual on the meme-reality ratio spectrum. just the fact that lunk alarm actually exists or that pizza day is a real thing. tbqh now that I think about it I haven't even heard any memes about PF that didn't turn out to be true so I don't know why you're saying "not as bad as the meme"? the place is so outlandish all the "memes" seem to just be accurate descriptions. when I first heard about the features of PF I naturally assumed they were all just jokes for the sake of memery.

It's worse, some people are allergic to nuts, no homo

A lunk alarm is incredibly intimidating, judgemental and hypocritical!

This. My pf doesnt have free weight bar bells but they're some that do have them. Wish mines did

if your gym doesn't have dumbbells that go up to at least 150lbs you need to find a real gym

>Dropped the weight
>Smith machine

checking in. I go using my brother's membership who's getting up to snuff for the army.

More like, "If you don't need a 150lb dumbell then PF is fine. I'm not some sorta idiot."

PF hate is a meme

I go once in a while to lift with a buddy. We deadlift. We wear tanks. We lift dumbbells up to 100. We free bench.

It's fine. I don't even see many fatties. I've dropped weights (on accident because I'm not an ego lifting fgt) and have never heard the lunk alarm. The pizza doesnt bothee me because i know how to mind my iwn business unlike most autists in this bpard. Just depends on the club.

how do you deadlift without free weights?

With free weights.

you DL with dumbbells? I thought pf didn't allow for squat racks or bar bells not attached to the smith machine

>jim profit

Hooooly fuck that takes me back. I guess it's not an auto-ban anymore?

There are no free barbells. My guess is he's doing DB deadlifts or using the smith machine.

Mine has barbells

PF is too expensive.

you take them off the bench press or what?

Yup

I put it there hoping I will one day be banned

PF is pretty much tumblr of the gyms
>lets get a judgement free area, unless you are ripped, if you are ripped we will judge you and kick you out

It's not about judging that guy. It's about being so self conscious about your inferiority to that guy that you can't work out productively.

Imagine trying to fuck your girl, but you're surrounded by guys watching you and they all have much bigger dicks than you. It would mess with your head. That's what it's like for some people when they try to go to a gym full of super fit people flaunting their hard earned gains.

>tfw you grunt a lot and it's the only way to get those last reps in

:(

but im not a lunk