Obsidian hitting HitBTC later today: Referral for anyone who is making a new account and has bags to dump

Obsidian hitting HitBTC later today: Referral for anyone who is making a new account and has bags to dump

hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59e39558402d9

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59e39558402d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF user!!!
MY LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

weak handed faggots already dumped. everyone else is staking. kys

Why would you dump today? This is going to rise to 20-25k until the end of next week. That's when you should dump.

shhh they are not supposed to know, i'm not done accumulating before the face of god pump

AAAAAAAA MY LINK FUCK YOU

Do you guys think the volume on craptopia will dry up once it hits HitBTC? In which case, should I transfer my ODN to hit asap?

Transfer it to the odn wallet and stake user. Check back in January for maximum gainz

Which wallet?

I only see one and it says to only put in a small amount of ODN

Everyone uses that one. It's fine.

>hitbtc is based in germany
>its 8pm on a sunday
lol
they even fucked this up

I can't believe this didn't pump up in prep. It's going to dump so fucking hard.

it already dumped. you are retarded

Of, you're right. It's impossible for the coin to go below 6.7k. That's the forever absolute floor, and coins never ever go lower once released on a new exchange. That's a completely impossible situation that doesn't have hundreds of examples showcasing otherwise.

Lol. It's 50% over bottom from a day ago. A dump happened followed by a pump.

This is going to the center of the earth in 12 hours. Just like EBT

oh noe I'm so scared that this 10m cap coin is going to get 'dumped'

At least there might be the volume on HitBTC for a proper burial.

and yet it's still above ICO. you are talking to people who have already made profit and are happily staking the rest. in short, you are jealous little turds :^). have fun being poor.

Final burial for ODN taking place later tonight on new exchange HitBTC. Sign up here: hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59e39558402d9

This is your last chance to say goodbye.

Remember when it hit 20k sats? Good times. Good times. So many precious memories.

f

when it will be on hitbtc?

tonight-ish.

Click a referral for a brothah.