Any Germanbros here? Is Fitnessfirst good? I am currently at FitX. It's good and cheap...

Any Germanbros here? Is Fitnessfirst good? I am currently at FitX. It's good and cheap, but due to that literally everyone goes there, people that work out in jeans and groups of 9 who toss dumbells around, etc.

Are you sure you're not Swedish?

nooo

Say what you want but Americas the one that elected a black man willingly for 8 years lel. Most American men ARE cucks. Black African men dominate the entertainment industry.

Not even German (aus)

This picture triggers me.
Who's the blonde in the middle though?

lol

Elsa Jean

>Black African men dominate the entertainment industry

nig rappers don't count. When you say entertainment I think of actors...which white people do.

This post is indicative that bots armed with intelligent algorithms submit a majority of the posts on this forum based on mass analysis of any and all content submitted to any board.

#oscarssowhite

Is this on Blacked?

>nig rappers
Not even rappers senpai. The music industry in general.

>but I only relate it to a specific form of entertainment!
Whites don't dominate the acting Industry anymore. Dwayne Johnson is the most paid actor within Hollywood. That Saturday night television show imported that nigger all the way from South Africa to speak to Americans. Christ don't even get me started on the sports demographics.

What do you think Sally Soonhorn is going to think when she puts on the telly and sees are daddy yelling and supporting big buff black men to win?

Which was bullshit as a study showed Africans actually receive more roles in media than their small population should.

Stupid cucked small dicked white Americans. You let the BBC in and now it's gonna divide and conquer.

Friendly reminder that black men do worse on average than every other race group except fucking Poo-in-loos

why do girls love the bbc so much

>black women replying to everyone
I actually feel bad for them sometimes since niggers are constantly screaming WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT and ignoring women of their own race. Plus the decent ones have to deal with the disgusting hood rat stereotype that black women get

on the upside it should be insanely easy to dip it in black thots

>NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL WHITE PRIVILEGE 96

>using a bunch of bottom of the barrels single mothers to justify that women don't love the BBC in America

I agree with the cuck poster from before. I know a bunch of American girls from the Deep South that fucked/dated blacks before getting married and having good conservative white marriages.

I guess they wanted the excitement y'know? Like the phrase "if you can't eat at home you go eat out".

>except fucking Poo-in-loos
America was disgusting. I saw so many interracial relationships of all kind that i had to practically get a vomit bag from the cuckening that was happening. Even from slopes and curries lmao.

And that was only this year lmao. I can't 'WAIT' to see the future when people are even more accepting and tolerant lol.

Just face it man. The American """man""" is dead.

Pic related. A poster from /int/ with his fiancée.

>Black African men dominate the entertainment industry.

>Whole Industry controlled by googles
>One white person, better than all combined (eminem)

God damn, I love to be white

> I guess they wanted the excitement y'know? Like the phrase "if you can't eat at home you go eat out".

There's a term for that: "jungle fever"

Strong post-image combo Tbh

>God damn, I love to be white
There's NOTHING to be proud of in a man who doesn't give 2 shits about you.
>b-but he's the same ethnicity as me!!!
LMAO

My cucked American friend; how far have you fallen? If you actually paid attention you'd notice most of the things he does is notoriously negative to white interests.

But hey!- as long he's white amiright :^) ?

poofta

I was really getting hot and bothered by the dude on the left, but then I saw the tattoo under his shirt. Disgusting. :(

Also in Australia Fitness First isn't so bad at all.

Is their look of intense lust real or is it just for the money?

You didnt got it, Im not proud to be white because some white person is successfull.

I'm proud to be white because he's is an example how white are better in everything.

And I'm not amerifat.

You are just plain stupid or a google.

>this post
>this entire fucking shitfest of a thread
Why are Australians such awful shitposters?

I'm not even memeing anymore but you must be delusional if you think eminems the best.

Or a teenager.

Stay mad and enjoy your skypes-google brainwash music on MTV

>be me
>check board
>Veeky Forums

can make use of and enjoy your racism mate. They're used to having a grudge against the world.

OP here. What the fuck does any of this have to do with Fitness First being better than FitX in Germany?

It's your own fault, why did you choose a cuck picture you fucking arab?

I dont have a more fitting image

then fuckin google something

work with what you have, be alpha and just mind your own business (germanfag here)

>brainwash
If you used your own head for a minute you'd realise that EM's music relies and is built on other older rappers for inspiration.

I'm not saying it's not good, but you cent say he's THE best and that everyone else is garbage without a lot of cognitive dissonance.

Stay cucked

I would rather be on /pol/ than the rest of now alt-left cucked Veeky Forums.
Remember when racism was the norm on Veeky Forums and no one would bat an eye??Of course you don't because you came here last week.Why is it only now that it's the worst thing to ever happen????