TFW so out of shape that the epilpitical machine at my gym makes my quads feel weird within 1 minute

>TFW so out of shape that the epilpitical machine at my gym makes my quads feel weird within 1 minute

Wtf.I squat 180x5 atg highbar. How can cardio btfo me so hard???

> using the elliptical

You deserve everything you get

Why?

I'm a little fat and I need to do cardio. I don't want to hurt my knees.

Isn't it basically running without slamming your entire bodyweight into concrete vibrating up to your knees

why don't you go swimming?

Why don't you use the stationary bike

Cba paying for pool membership and I hate the chlorine and what it does to my skin/hair

I could... but why?

elliptical machine works too...

>not using the hyperbolical machine

>feel weird

>muh quads hurt

No shit, faggot. That's what happens when you push your body to its athletic limit. The idea is that each day you continue to stick it out improve just a bit, and eventually you'll have more stamina and strength then you ever started with.

Your faggot ass didn't even give it a good effort before you threw in the towel.

I fucking hate you, and your loser parents who raised you. It's pieces of shit like you who are ruining America.

GTFO

Bike is the lowest impact cardio you can do, aside from swimming

Either go on PSMF meme diet to lose weight fast or suck it up and get on the bike

What's wrong with the elliptical faggot.

push harder

let me guess, you've never done any serious cardio in your life?

Whoa buddy... I didn't give up I just don't get why my legs are dead from this shit but when I squat my (low) max I feel fine

pretty much

I just don't get why this feels so much tougher on my legs than squats... is it just lack of oxygen to them or some shit

Yeah, your vo2 max is shit. You can't get oxygen to your muscles very fast.

don't worry though, compared to strength, cardio performance improves incredibly fast and you will be able to do really well if you stick at it.

Yes it does.

Well done on deleting your post when a quick google search showed you were wrong :)

it might jsuyt be how your stride works on the elliptical.

When i was doing something similar I found out that my stride was very different on the machine and on the street. I was trying to step more lightly on the machine unconciously and it fucked me up

>:)

thought summer was over

dont be mad that u were wrong :)

True.

I thought I had a health problem lol.

How should I approach this then? Just do a lot of cardio to work on it? Any specific progression?

made me kek

not that guy

faggot

try a set of 20 reps of squatting. that'll tax your endurance. better yet, try a 100 rep set (where you rest whenever you need to but don't rerack until you're done). that shit will kill your legs.

>tfw have to take up cardio to improve my training
Fuck you Boris why is the volume so high you cunt

Yeah it will man.

But my legs feel fucked from 1 min of elliptical cardio. 7 mins and I could barely walk.

I'm just confused as to why. It's not like I'm so out of shape I'm horribly obese or something. Just endurance because I've never trained it then?

I can't even jog a mile
im afraid to do any leg exercises
I want to squat and deadlifts but I think o can't even do 10 of each without any weights

this.

I started out slow with just walking and jogging in short bursts then after a week of that started just sprinting as hard as I could for a solid lap around the track at my gym (indoor takes two laps to equal a full track) and then walk it. sprint, walk sprint.

a month later i got to the point where I was still fat but could run several laps on the track without getting winded.

> tfw I wish I was 23 again
>literally beat your body into shape
> no downside other than a day of soreness that left you by noon

Damn really?

So should I just do push it? Or can I overtrain or anything like with lifting?

I mean, is cardio just something you can do as much as needed of or do you even need to recover or structure it?