Fruity cereal

guys I bought 10kg of fruity cereal flavour Impact but it's fucking disgusting

how do I make it less disgusting

> throw in trash
> buy different flavour
> ???
> make gains

i'm not throwing out 10kg of protein just because it tastes awful

You can't unless, it probably has the same taste a certain brand of 'rocky road' protein has... I tried mixing in cocoa to drown out the chemical cherry taste, but it was just a polished turd.

> buying 10kg of a flavour you don't like

no it's just abominably sweet, but like artificial sweetener sweet
sweeter than 10 baskets of puppies licking lollipops

>he didnt buy orange creame dream

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRB protein drinks taste like fanta

it was half price and I didn't know I didn't like it

>buying 10kg of anything you didnt try yet

drink it pure with water and keep it in your mouth with every sip. also say before and after drinking:
"this is a lesson for the rest of my life"

I wanted to take full advantage of that sweet offer

unfortunately it was far sweeter than I could have imagined

Although I love this, I think I'd phrase it as "I will learn to love what I give myself" vs. punishment for being thrifty and taking a silly risk.

Basically learn to love your medicine, OP.

The only acceptable cereal

> would rather pay more per serve for 1kg
> than try and save money buying 10kg of something I've never tried.

Even if you just buy some single serve sample sizes. Work out what you do and don't like

would lemon juice help?

Are you on your period? Why the fuck you need all that iron in your diet

Its to maximize testosterone
just be sure not to add milk

Buy unflavoured in future.

Seriously, you've just been jewed. Pic related from the website. The flavourings and stuff mean you get less protein per bag. The chocolate flavours are the worst offender cause they put in loads of cocoa.

>I wanted to take full advantage of that sweet offer
another lesson:
there is often a reason for SWEET OFFERS like this

more concerned by this desu

A scoop is one of their scoops filled to the brim and leveled. If you're doing heaped scoops you're probably getting close to twice that. A leveled scoop is around 25g, maybe slightly more, I've weighed it before.

Exactly this. It's to clear the shitty flavours no one ever buys before they go out of date.

It's like none of you have ever heard of stock control before.

half price might justify your actions, OP

now you either have to drink it with great amounts of water/milk or make blended shakes with stuff that neutralizes taste (maybe oats?)

in all honesty though. I understand your point of not getting what you pay for but if your diet fails if you don't get your 3 proteins; it's shit anyway

> not taking 6 scoops

why is 'fruity cereal' even a flavour

Meh, if you buy a 5kg bag from them you lose up to 630g of protein. It's not insignificant. But if you'd rather have a flavour fair enough. Just get one you like in future.

Eat a bowl of this and then drink the leftover milk.

Cookies and Cream GOAT. Best flavor they got, hands down and I tried most of their stuff

>buying any other shit
Pffttttt

dump the scoops dry in your mouth and chug it down with water. or buy one you love the taste and mix them every time.

this is what I get for not buying unflavoured isn't it?

Stir not the bitterness in the cup that I mixed for myself, have I not tasted it now many nights upon my tongue, foreboding that worse yet lay in the dregs?

you will get used to it

had unflavored and disliked the first 4 shakes, now it's good