Reminder that THIS is what women want

Reminder that THIS is what women want.

>He's the man we've crowned Sexiest Man of the 2016 and we doubt very much you'll disagree. In fact it was YOUR votes (over 340,000 of them!) that put him there.

glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2015/08/sexiest-hottest-men-of-2015-2016

They want actors?? lmao, their aesthetic doesn't matter for shit cause they're rich and have social status, this site is mostly middle-class/poor dudes who want to get away with appealing to women's sexual desires, not their materialistic needs.

>sexiest man of 2016
>340.000 votes

Euhm

It's the qt smile. But the rest are all fucking memes.

What the hell is beiber doing on there?

Top tip: women want what other women want because if they get anywhere near achieving it the dreams of the other women are shattered into tiny pieces.

well thank fuck my body looks as shit as him

he is far from dyel. A good 2 year natty goal if you ask me

Mfw drops 20 lbs.

>normy standard low bodyfat
>apollo belt
>hairy chest

yup. its the golden normy status

Aiden Turner is a bad motherfucker. No homo.
Love that cunt

He's actually shredded tho. It was funny seeing a dude in a period drama that is aesthetic

>mfw Prince Harry is number 10 on the list of sexiest men alive.
that just completely proves

I have a friend who looks pretty much exactly like Aidan Turner in the face, he is 6'4 also
Always have like 5-6 girls around him everywhere he go

He is like 6'3 and you know that women only care about height (or fame and money, where Justin Bieber goes in)

Yeah but he's got a great face. And that body is pretty good looking, can't lie.

who is this?

Fucking manlets, WWTL?

a magazine said it so it must be true

grow up

These men are winning because they are known to a large population. You can be infinitely good looking, rich, tall, powerful and nice, but it people have never heard of you, you aren't getting their vote.

>guy with good body, good face, probably famous and rich is voted as the sexiest men of 2016
seems pretty reasonable for me, but thinking like that chris hemsworth and evans must forever be on top 3 at least no homo tho

This, also most normies don't even think about it, they just have a Pavlovian response to the question, which is why Scarlett Johanssen and Mila Kunis would still be so high on a list of sexiest women today.

Also, being a princess, i.e. being wealthy and having everyone fawn over you and wait on you simply as a birthright, is the female fantasy, hence Harry's place on the list.

the list has Benedict Cumberbatch as being more attractive for woman than Chris Evans, the list is bullshit

Women's preferences are not uniform. Some may want total ottermode, some may want big burly rugby players. Just because you don't have the physique 60% find ideal doesn't mean some subsection of the 40% don't ravenously desire you.
Ideal body is also different to 'bodies women will find attractive'. I.e. if a woman's ideal is 6ft with abs she may also be wet for a 6ft 2 bearmode, she just wouldn't class it as her perfect man

How do I get dem juicy obliques?

bieber is trans btw