youtube.com/watch?v=3yYrM6kUzt0
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I wasn't

I was a friendless lonely autistic kid

youtube.com/watch?v=uvW-QTiZLQ0

the feels.

oh god the feels

I was spending 10+ hours a day grinding virtual shit. It was like heroin. Being kicked out the raid group was propably the best thing that could've happened to me

Ten years ago, I had dial-up and everything was shit.

Fuck the rich kids with their DSL and WoW and not having to disconnect to make a phone call.

Not really, no. And I am not happy now either, although I'm trying to kick the habit.

>tfw TM v SS
>tfw honor patch and first ever AV
>tfw gates of AQ opened and server crashed a few times because of the amount of peolpe in silithus

it was the beginnig of a downward spiral OP.

i kek how similar it is to when i read about hard drug addicts.

I was happy just a few months ago

I was
but it could not benefit me in real life so I quit.

I DONT NEED THESE FUCKING FEELS. I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY PLAYING HALO 3 AND WOW ALL DAY AGAIN.

What if i till you....

....you could be happy right now?

Anyone remember soldier of fortune?

>tfw capture the flag, running around with my colorful name

Fuck this, i just had a rush of feels, thinking back when i was playing CSS in 07 and constantly playing fy_poolparty v2.

good lord, wow ruined my time as teenager

>got fat
>no friends
>no social life
>now I have no idea how to make friends

whew, at least I left wow behind and started lifting and lost a lot of weight.

>Anyone remember soldier of fortune?

lol how old are you

>>lol how old are you

SoF2MP is still active.

you know what to do, user.

A lie, I was a mess mentally and made dumb decisions.

Though, no sports injuries yet and a sleek femboy runner body.

>really want to play WoW back when it came out
>read a ton about it, follow a WoW blog that the local gaming magazine ran obsessively, daydream about playing it
>know more about WoW than some actual players
>a lot of my friends start playing it
>somehow end up never playing a minute of WoW in my life, but burn 1-2 years on Everquest II even though it was even harder to get into (my city only had like one store that stocked subscription cards)
It's kind of sad but I guess I should be grateful, EQ2 died an inglorious death but WoW could have destroyed my life

fitness

I played it a few months ago, most of the servers are filled with bots. But i did end up joining one that was packed.

Litrelly raped every single cunt for about 5 matches, until people started accusing me of cheats.

I've still got my trusty aim.

>there's something that I have to do...

Has anything changed since then?

I still play sof2 mp haha h&s is still very active

10 years ago I thought dis guy was huge for some reason

MOTHER FUCKERS GETTING BL4ST3D

Fuark, classic WoW and TBC. Best time of my life.

>16-18 hours of gaming a day
>best memories of my life

Even though I'm in my pride now, I still miss those days. Didn't have a worry in my life, didn't give a fuck about food, weight lifting, girls or anything. Just go to school. Go home. Play WoW. Sleep a little. Repeat.

BOOOOOM HEADSHOT

lads, post old videos you remember that were popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE

Also one more i remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=mB6fq9Aadwk

Thread Soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=3yYrM6kUzt0

exactly ten years ago I started playing a mmorpg that wasn't WoW but was equally addicting (I got to the point where I would play literally 21 hours a day for 2 weeks straight at the time of opening a new server)
I quit playing video games 4 years ago but that period of doing nothing but playing video games set me back so far in the development as a person living in a society that I'm still nowhere near close to a full recovery
I guess the next step for me is to quit Veeky Forums but Veeky Forums is the only person/place I can talk to honestly and fully relate to

10 years ago i was doing a job i loved, i was with a girl who enjoyed anal, swallowed cum for fun and wanted to get wasted every night together. I had a few good friends and went clubbing a couple of times a month. I had a nice apartment in the city i had my dream life.
Then i lost my gf, i lost my job so i couldn't afford my apartment and had to move back in with my parents.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this Veeky Forums?

>be in grade 7
>13 years old
>having my friend over from school during the summer of 2007
>we stay up really late watching the movie 300 in the background and playing WoW
>we would take breaks and go for a late night swim in the pool wth tiki torches lit all around it
>fast forward to grade 10
>playing with like 6 people from school
>we always party up for dungeons and pvp
>we all get our characters to level 80
>a few months before cata comes out everyone quits.
>everyone rejoins when cata comes out, only to realize its shit and they quit again
>that was the end
>from there I played WoW for a month here and there, realizing after I had purchased a month of game time that the game is dead and there is no going back
>last year started playing nostalruis
>tfw it gets shut down

>literally me in grade 7-9
>play Halo 3, WoW, and Modern Wafare
>didn't care about anything in life. Games made me happy and thats what I wanted to do
>as I grew older I realized how shitty my life is and how fucked up the home I came from is
>mfw i only wanted to play video games because i wanted to drown out my problems from home and I didnt even realize it

good story dude

>10 years ago I was 20

no I wasn't I was already lost at 17, I knew what was coming

>mfw I've basically been the exact same person since I was 12
>always thought when I was 16 I'd be a completely different person and everything would pan out
>when I was 15 I thought when I was 18 I'd be a different person and everything would pan out
>when I was 18 I thought well by the time im 23 I'll be a completely different person with my shit together and everything will be fine
>now I'm 23 and I realize that I'm just a shit person and I will never be normal and I truly fear for myself when I'm in my 30s.

god damnit that reminds of when i was a kid and i played night elf and didnt even know there were other regions and somehow I got to stormwind and met this qt human girl and we roleplayed and i jerked off to her little human model fuck man i miss those days........ :[

>>a few months before cata comes out everyone quits.

I was a hardcore raider through BC and Wrath. Best in slot on all pieces, MT heals for guild 10 and 25 man A-Team.

Cata obliterated my guild. Everyone just stopped playing. All the healers and tanks rage quit. I took a week off and 90% of the guild, who were all WoW fiends, and core raiders since Vanilla up and left. Wasn't a fan of the LFR system and got bored, so quit. Healing in cata was shit.

>tfw you remember when you were playing games
>Not a care in the world
>Laughed at those people who were in the 20's/30's with no girlfriend living at home
>tfw you laughed at those guys on /b/ when you were underage for being pathetic losers with no social life
>tfw you turned out to be one of those 24 year old's with no friends, social life, girlfriend, and life revolves around lifting weights

I played a blood elf female on a roleplay server and one day and orc told me to have sex with him.

>went to the inn
>to the beds upstairs
>unequipped our armor
>he laid down
>told me to stan on top of him and spam the Z button to sit down and stand up
>looked like I was riding him
>he started moaning and talking dirty
>after a bit he said he came
>got up
>gave me 5 silver
>waved goodbye

I felt so dirty afterwards

>raiding for this

lmao i used to have asscandy back in the day fuk

you remind me of a best friend ive grown distant with.
Just make it and everything will be okay, one day we wont be such sadkunts.

you dirty little slut

>tfw I was never allowed to play it
>tfw only ever played the free trail of a week
>made 80 hours in that week

Very fun 80 hours I must say.

maybe im that best friend. what city u live in

QUICK POST YOUR CLASS

PALADIN HERE

undead priest

i always enjoyed healing and knowing the group needed me the most.

Tauren shadow priest (lorefags gonna hate)

Yeah it was amazing.
Thinking about starting up again to help me kick my alcohol addiction.

Human assassination rogue

Damn what was this niggers name again?

>I'm in my pride now

Are you a lion? Fucking retard

Jeremy / Teh_Pwnerer

show was/is(a movie was recently released, not sure if a sequel/show will continue) Pure Pwnage

I was a freshman at a college I hated and was about to spend the next 5 years of my life smoking weed, working shit part time jobs, and earning a political science degree. No self esteem with women till I lost 45lbs and quit pot before law school. Then it was titty city and alcoholism through law school. Now THOSE were happy times.

was a orc hunter.

also liked playing warlock.

gnome priest

she's really cute

10 years ago i was playing toontown online, 10 year old me found it deeply fulfilling to cause terror and upset, then watch them posting about it on their forums

>10 years ago
>feel like im wasting my time with wow
>delete characters so i have no reason to return
>only go back for 1 month in 2010 for wotlk questing
>it was fun but the end game sucks
>never go back again
i made the right choice

>tfw that character model was the best in vanilla
>looks like shit with revamped graphics

troll druid
healing is fun

i stopped WOW when zyzz stopped.

Dwarf paladin.

>10 years

Go back a few more in my case.

10 years ago I was delusional

damn, this comment gave me hard feels for some reasons

>Played through Classic, TBC and WotLK
>Realm famous for being best mage
>Hardcore raiding
>Hooked up with a few wow sluts
>One day just stopped playing
>Burnt out on all MMOs
>Just play SP games now
>Sometimes I miss my guildies

I also lost a gf over it and had my friends laugh at me for raiding instead of going out.

human pally
literally 1 of the reasons I lift because I can't be a defender of the light as a skeleton

>Getting a realm first
>Suddenly entire server starts /w you

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

Thread song

yes

I'm no longer a kid

man i used to have like 4000 posts on their forum back in the day

Internet crack, stole years of my life. I hated myself back then. Seeing this makes me nostalgic yet uncomfortable and I don't like it.