Biggest piece of advice you could to yourself when you started to lift I'll start

Biggest piece of advice you could to yourself when you started to lift I'll start

> Nobody cares how skinny you are, everyone isn't watching you

Macros are a waste of time

t. fatty

>Train more than 3 times a week FFS. You won't overtrain as a beginner.

Pretty good one OP

set more realistic goals timewise, give yourself more time to build up and then cut way later instead of wasting time cutting each year

>Actually everyone is watching you
>Get fuckin' joocy to make them all envious

mine is
>don't spend 6 days a week at the gym for 1.5 hours a day. you don't need it as a beginner. Go do some volunteer work or an internship

bent over rows

stay mad fatty.
>implying you ever did any volunteer work.

ur'e just trying to make me look bad because you think macros don't matter when really its just a coping mechanism you came up with to justify your terrible diet and lack of decent results;.

to destroy that lower back

Look at the big guys and train how they train

Stick with it. Don't give up.

Diet is important

Don't let your mom put you on testosterone, in the future boys like feminine benis

Once things get heavy, you will progress slowly. Lifting more with bad form isn't worth the ego boost. Injuries will set you back months of progress in one day.

Track your calories you fucking tard.

start lifting for a sport and don't give up. Do it till it kills you

Once you start plateauing your motivation may suffer as a result. Remember what says and just go with it. Don't lose hope or take it to heart.

Eat more you fucking skelly

>working out the spinal electors will destroy your back
DYEL?

thanks, I feel like I'll need this for the future

t. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus christ the autism. How the fuck could anything he said trigger you?

This, people constantly watch me and make comments on my progress, it's annoying, I'm too autistic to ever notice anyone but most people do watch others and remember which annoys me to no end

supplements are a rip off, eat right and get rest... the gains will still come.

You're gonna be cursed to be friends with a gypsy

This is usually only the regulars who are there at the same time as you, though right? Those who while not actively watching you have seen your progression because you've been there while progressing.

Just remember to say "no homo" and you're not gay.

>sometimes you have to realize that you are, indeed, far too weak