Finally get /gf/

>Finally get /gf/
>She breaks up with me a couple of months later because I go completely autistic and sperg out on her trying to tell her what she can and can't do
>Completely devastated, can't even force myself to do anything

Why the fuck did you lie to me Veeky Forums.

> trying to tell her what she can and can't do

Elaborate?

She wanted to go out with her friends and drink, I was getting pissy that she didn't hangout with me instead, then when we finally met up I spent our entire 2 hour date basically being a massive cunt to her and berating her for having a personal life.

I realised what a fucking massive twat I was as soon as it was over. I have no idea why I acted that way or why I said the stuff I said, I honestly can't even explain myself. I'm retarded. I feel so horrible about it, we had a really great relationship, I really liked her as a person (and that happens very rarely) and she was very attractive. Obviously she wasn't perfect, but I fucked up something that could have been amazing and I can't even explain why or for what reason. I was just really pissy because of some personal stuff and it just kind of trickled over into other aspects of my life.

I wish I could take it all back somehow and fix it.

I did the same thing and lost the best girl i had ever been with. I met other girls who were as much fun but no one who was the whole package like she was. That was 10 years ago if i had of known how bad my life would have ended up i would have killed myself when she broke up with me.

Yeah that will do. Guess you learned your lesson, I'm sure you'll be ok for your next one.

You live and you learn senpai.
You'll know better for the next one. And trust, there will be another one

That's shitty, man, but at least you know what you did wrong, and admit it.
I would at least apologize to her, and then try to move on.
I did something similar once ; I met this pseudo-Stacy, she was a really hot upper class blonde who used to be fat and then got into fitness and lost it, so she didn't have that bitch spoiled attitude that those girls usually get. She had never been with a guy either, and took an interest in me (met her through a friend), and we hung out, things were good. A couple weeks later, I don't know what came over me, I told her to delete my number and go fuck herself. I guess my thought process was that it was too good to be true, and she was just fucking with me and/or would leave me the second something better came along. I still cringe thinking about it. I apologized the next day, but that almost made It worse because I had a borderline mental breakdown telling her how much of a piece of shit I am etc.
Anyway, point is, we all do stupid shit, especially in this place, so don't feel too bad about it.

Lie to you about what exactly?

ITT: betas

You suck in bed, OP. If you were any good she would have put up with your bullshit.

Just broke up with my girlfriend amigos

>3 years
>had plans on a house, dogs, holidays
>she was always there for me, been my best friend the whole time

Turns out she hasn't loved me for at least a month but never said anything.

Hurts pretty bad right now desu

>Turns out she hasn't loved me for at least a month but never said anything.
You dodged a bullet there, hermano. She was clearly in love with you, but never loved you, so once you guys hit a lull, she lost interest and left. Just be glad it happened now and not in 20 years. You couldn't have spent your entire life trying to keep her entertained.

Part of me feels that way, but it's still my best friend gone.

Basically spent the past 2 days thinking and writing notes because she asked for space but we're going to talk about trying again. Who knows? Puts me off relationships though

How did you get a gf? Just asking for a friend haha not me don't worry hahahahaha ha

Literal same thing happened to me dude, my tips are, adding that she was my first gf and I lost my virginity with her.

Tips to get over it fast:
>delete from all social media
>resist urge to stalk
>remove all physical reminders of her like gifts cards etc.
>start going out and meet other women

It's been 3 weeks and my life is so much better than the boring drone of a LDR that I regret she didn't drump me sooner.

GF just broke up with me as well, did exact things you just listed, although I find it hard NOT to stalk her Facebook and Instagram daily :(

1 problem, though!

I can't decide whether I should go out and find a fuckbuddy asap so I won't feel as down when she finds a new guy OR go ultimate autistic mode and make the best gains of my life the next 6 months.

>inb4 both

Every time you catch yourself thinking about stalking, STOP and recognize you stopped. This is because if you see her with someone else it will absolutely crush you, it is for your own good.

About part 2, you don't want to go autist mode and turn into a gym obsessed autist - my main issue was rusty social skills with women, first thing I did was install tinder and chat randomly with all the girls I could, pretty soon I got back into the game.

You should socialize and work out. I can't stress how important socializing is to you right now.

Is it weird that I think I'd move on quicker if I found out she already had a new guy?

Nothing that can go trough your brain after a breakup is wierd as it's a subjective experience, personally I am not an aggressive person and NEVER make trouble but if I see my ex with a guy next time I visit home I have no doubt in my mind I will kick his ass, but that's just me.

No... the cuck and nu-male population has been exploding since the feminist cultural victories of the late 20th century.

Just got turned down by this girl I've been dating. Feels bad man. But, there's plenty of fish out there, i didn't get this body for just one girl anyway.

I did the same shit to a girl in college. After 2 years of my jealousy she left me. She moved to LA and married her bf but i always kind of thought we would get back together after i grew up. She told her best friend that i was "the one who got away." It's been six years, i didnt make a move, she's pregnant now.

Shit sucks man. Try to get over it and meet someone else. Learn from your mistakes. I've had more healthy relationships since then.

>Finnaly achieve cute AZN GF.
>Have relationship with her for 2 years.
>She dumps me out of nowhere for some rich succesfull dude.
>Apparently she was just using me.
>Go on tinder and fuck a bunch of random girls.

My view of women is absolutely destroyed topkek, they can be worse then men and reading all these stories online isn't helping either.

You did the right thing. She would have hopped on the first chad cock she saw if she went drinking with friends.

Not that she isn't doing that now, I mean.