/owg/

broken elbow edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_Fairy_Kim_Bok-Joo
youtube.com/watch?v=3SAvMT9Doic
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMRv4S9YaE
youtube.com/watch?v=dWUddDyVHoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop sinking your snatches so deep. That's why your wobbling. You need to work on that position with less dynamic movements and catch you snatch as deep as your body will allow you while staying tight and stable

>Stop sinking your snatches so deep

or even better, stop being a faggot and try lifting some real weights.

sage reported underage b&

Blue shoes has progressed relative to where he started don't b a hater

Blue shoes hasn't progressed at anything near a reasonable pace.

Let's see some of your lifts then faggot. He's working to progress, that's the name of the game and all anyone can ask for.

Yea he has, he just started massively behind most people. Relative to where he started he's added a lot to his lifts

we don't need to see his shitty progress spammed on a day to day basis

I have been lifting for 8 and a half years, you don't want to hear my numbers, they will make you cry.

Pent found out there's going to be a korean soap opera about weightlifting

Fuck

Yes

Will we be able to stream it?

>Bullshit; the post

Go on then, if you've been lifting for 8 years and have numbers that would make me cry, tell me who you are, I'm sure we'd heard of you. I train with international competitors so I could easily verify shit.

But of course you won't, because you're a lying faggot

Anyone got a cookie cutter stretching and mobility routine? Google isn't helping much.

lol you think I am stupid enough to reveal my name here? what are you a child or something?

go lift your baby weights if that makes you feel better

I am out

K-dramas are usually subbed these days yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_Fairy_Kim_Bok-Joo

Well you're an American and you're not one of the top dogs so you private aren't even nationally competitive let alone close to making a world team. Get rekt, youre just as shit as everyone here.

Why would it even matter? Olympic lifters aren't celebritys. You haven't even posted your numbers without your name. You're a lying little fuck who's pretending to be good. I bet you don't even do weightlifting.

>Weightlifting drama
>One weightlifter, two swimmers, two gymnasts

Dammit the coreans have fucked it up already

what ever helps you sleep at night fuckboi

>struggling to snatch 1pl8
Why is owg filled with dyel twinks, do you not have any strong or jacked lifters?

Sure thing buddy, enjoy pretending to be someone you're not on the internet. Cool hobby lmao

Where's your 1plate snatch big guy

Blue shoes is an abnormal cunt, but I'd recommend anyone who isn't athletic or has had a long period of non-activity to start with a more traditional program as 'recuperation' (10-15 reps, lots of movements; then a typical strength building program) before starting olympic lifting - lest you always remain a puny weak cunt like blue shoes.

>blueshoes on damage control

8/10 posts in all these /owg/ threads are by him.

Apparently one of you guys trains with a national team and uses that to support your arguments but you've never posted proof of that ever

Also I snatch more than 1plate so that gives me the right to call shit shit more than someone that doesn't?

I don't weightlift, I'm a powerlifter but I can one arm snatch 1pl8 m8

literally 0 are

>Tfw almost snatch 2 plate

So, does opinion matter more or something?

i want to punch that stupid face goddamn

ye, your opinion has been upgraded to tier 2
congrats

Hey Sean :)

Not the guy you're talking about but I train with a couple people who have represented my country internationally, they're way better than me (I'm terrible) but how would you post proof? It's such a niche sport in most countries it's not unbelievable that a good oly specific gym will have national team members and coaches, regardless of whether I can snatch 100 or not (I can't ;^))

How almost we talking? Almost could be 10kg it could be you missed it closely recently and it's there tomorrow..they Ain the same.

what country
post vids of the lifters
i've trained with internationally competitive lifters too you know

is ''sean'' a meme code word for shitposter?

i have seen it on multiple boards when people are replying to an obvious shitpost

why does it matter lol it's such an arbitrary number
the point is that the amount you lift barely matters
knowledge in sport and strength of lifter is just correlation
girthbrooks snatches 3 plate but i doubt you'd ever want to take advice from him

GB
The point is, why does it matter
We know you have, you've sung about it from the roof tops
Its not special

>His keto & metabolism....gone

I agree. That was my point that 'almost x' don't mean shit
Girth brooks is a top example of what happens when you eat dbol get a huge squat but never work on your #swoloflexy #romwod or #chinasekrittechnic

the point is it doesn't matter
does your gym happen to be willpower by any chance

what did he mean by this?

my hips
are fucked up???

i keep racking the bar unevenly when i do cleans, jerks, the bar goes to one side on snatches and jerks in overhead position, i dip to the side when i jerk, i used to shift hips on squat????

why am i si imbalanfed?????????

my hips wont stop snappng (sometimes they snap with every step, other times they just snap rly loud when i flex or externally rotate them), my adductors hurt, i feel unbalanced when i walk, my IT band is making my leg and knee hurt

???????????

>Girth brooks
thanks for making me google this fucker everytime again.
>fucker lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=3SAvMT9Doic
i like how her snatches are almost the same.

mattie is one of the most consistent american lifters
i met her in person, she's actually way smaller than i expected
i'll get a pic with her next time hehe

No not willpower
And that's what I said it doesn't matter at all you're the one that brought it up what is going on here

Which American lifters do you feel have best technique delig

isaac splooge 6 feet tall also china man

how does this explain?

clear chinaman use growing hormone...

i was saying someone kept using the fact that they trained with world class athletes to claim superiority of their opinions

alex lee and norik vardanyan are pretty technically focused but they're not american
jenny arthur has some flaws but it's pretty consistent so that's good i guess
colin burns also isn't bad since he started straight from the otc

ye u caught me

I knew u would say them they are good lifters but they learnt in Armenia and sk respectively? Why did Alex Lee not represent sk maybe not good enough?

I think Mattie looks decent technically and like you said very consistent talented athlete for sure

Cj seems to be improving

I'm not American tho so idc really hehe

How do I feel about British lifter technique

And yeah retarded to use the gym ur at as superiority. It's also dumb to say 'my lifts would make you cry' and not even tell anyone ur lifts too it's all stupid

ur so unstable omg
@delug I'm not paying this guy to coach me, im just a mega pR0 w8lifter

He's an American citizen who went to sk to train
Like me :^)
Mattie isn't that positionally good but she's p consistent
British lifts look exactly as you'd expect
Ugly and inbred

Prove it

Why did u not represent china maybe not good enough???

oh btw liao is still training
idk whats going on with his retirement stuff
apparently hes drinking lots of baijiu and not lifting during october china nationals

srs question.

are weightlifting shoes worth it? benefits?

ye they real gud
make u lift gud
if cheap get some dowins

Anyone have shoulder mobility resources? My left is wonky and it's giving me trouble with my overhead

100% worth it bby

:^(

shoes are a meme, I deadlift 350 lbs with my sandals

>deadlift
wrong thread, this is /owg/

Oi British is not as inbred as u American chinkies

There's a couple nice lifter here

what are some cheap shoes?

dioo wiwn???!?!? do wins????? do win hahaa u d o win!!! lol!!!

good tech?

I was benching today for the first time in like a year and change and I discovered this one weird trick to not completely fuck your shoulders up.

PM me with your paypal info and a signer of $500 and I'll let you in on the sekrit

hi i just finish pm this guy he said to retract your scapula

THIS MAN IS A LIAR AND A CHARLATAN THAT IS NOT THE SECRET

>alex lee

alex lee already good technic b4 korea retart

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMRv4S9YaE

that first jerk was pressout

he always has problem with his jerks even now after corea

youtube.com/watch?v=dWUddDyVHoc

juan looks sanic fast on his last ig post, what did you tell him

any of you think dylanpooper105 and nathandumbfuck is on steroids, damn they squat big numbers but their classics are weak, they made tremendous squat progress while with mash too, must be feeding them dbol

LIBEL

SUED

PAY 10000 IN DAMAGES NOW

Sekrit hehe

Also that's bc korea sux at jerks

blueshoss got a haircut??????????

Ye look up nutrex solutions on YouTube for some good videos, I'll post webms when I get home

i fucking know you just had him change the video capture settings on his phone so it look fast but it not actually fast

u cant fool me chinkie boy

actually i just had him slow things down until now

>hitch
kill yourself jacob

any of you lads know the difference between adidas adipowers and powerlifter 2s? besides the huge price difference

powerlifts have a shorter, flimsier heel (around .6), whereas the adipowers have the full .75 effective heel height and are much more stable.

so is it worth paying the extra dosh for adipowers?

that wasnt hitch in fact that little pause made it harder but he actually held good back position

he's retarded that's why he paused a bit before lifting it all the way up but is good

NOT BLUESHOES BTW

I'd say so, yeah. Buy nice or buy twice.

This thread really is just blueshoes samefagging. Sigh.

>there's no alcohol in the house

how am i supposed to RELAX after a long day in preparation for tomorrows training

im not blue shoes

wow but geordil u just had aclohol

Stop the illegal posting of lolis right this second mister!

>Mattie isn't that positionally good but she's p consistent

i like how you're talking about mattie positions yet none of your "athletes" made as much improvement as she did in the same amount of time

buy powerperfect 2. full weightlifting shoe, only a few bucks more than powelift 2s

15 year olds should not drink

20 yr old shouls not be injure????

How old is blueshoes? He looks like a 13yo who has nice gyno faggot

Comisar looking thiq

hes 17 and 6 foot 3 205lbs he could kick your ass

and its not medicallu gyno just fat itll go away when he cuts in summer or sometime

>17
Dude wtf you look way younger

Talent surpasses coaching
Mattie is Camargo's only good athlete
Same can be said about CJ and his coach

Also in a span of a few short months, eric went from 93/115 to 105/125. shez pr'd 125 clean from 115 cj max, would have hit more if he wasn't injured. Juan is a lot closer to max natural talent, so his progress is much slower but undeniably there. Not to mention I myself made signifcant progress. Idk how much mattie progressed since spring tho, it looks like only a few kgs in total

Deligug is right, it takes a good coach to make the mediocre good but anyone with a little knowledge can make the naturally talented good. It's why I struggled with my coach. He'd never encountered a lanky old peice of shit before, yet his naturally gifted lifters are making steady progress.

Look at the lad who he's coaching who is only doing 80/105 or whatever... Those numbers arent much to right home about but he's hit them fairly quick with deluges help considering he's not as gifted as some of the others

hehe
come over here and make me kiddo

I'm 26. If I was 20 I hope I wouldn't be having these problems.

Are you talking abouy jason tu? I've only taught him tech, never programmed for him
He'd be hitting much higher numbers if I was hehehehe

Quick question, how long does it take on average to learn snatch/c&j?

I've been oly lifting for 2.5 months now and even though my form is progressing I can't really improve the weights on my snatch. (Even though I have enough power) I can do 3x40kg easily but immediately fuck up 45kg for 1 rep. It makes me REEEE so hard, I want to see improvement in weights :'( I can clean 80-85kg, fml.

Is 3x5 front squat LP okay 3x a week (ss style) to really bring up my front squat?

100kg max
70kg bw

Or do I have do to 5x3?