Mental health general

mental health general.

adhd/anxiety/ocd/depression/pstd/whatever

LETS TALK ABOUT DAT SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

sheffield-pottery.com/LITHIUM-CARBONATE-POWDERED-p/rmlitcarp.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm on wellbutrin right now. Depression is manageable, but the unfounded paranoia is still bad. I need to switch but I'm not crazy about sexual side effects

How the fuck do I get back on Adderall? My doctor dropped me because I didn't show up once. Can't my doctor just give it to me?

>tfw no boner

Getting blood tested for low test

lamotrigine and modafinil for bipolar disorder. feels fucking awesome

that hits just a little too close to home there user, lets keep it to at least 3 levels of irony

>>>Veeky Forumsrules/2

>Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

Fuck off, cancer.

Chronically depressed (10 yrs or so) user here, are psychiatrists/treatment really that helpful?

I have no motivation for anything and a massively defeatist tendency (IE:call myself a weak sack of shit who will never make, tell myself I'm going to die friendless and alone) which really hurt my gains some days.

Yes they are helpful. If you had depression for over ten years it won't get better by itself. You need medication.Psychotherapy is also very helpful.

Well I now know that it's not simply about making sure I eat healthy and excersize enough. Being fit definitely doesn't stop depression. At least I've got a goal and something to focus on now instead of my miserable life where all I think about is ending it all. Thanks for being there for me Veeky Forums

Thanks user, maybe I'll actually get off my ass and try to fix this shit.

We're all gonna make it.

Lithium carbonate is a know anti-depressant. Anything prevents me to just buy this type used for pottery glaze, mix it w/ water and drink it ?

sheffield-pottery.com/LITHIUM-CARBONATE-POWDERED-p/rmlitcarp.htm

I'd say don't do that if you want to stay alive, but since that isn't clear...

Not calling myself depressed, but I'm just sick of being alone on my college room.

Obv I go out with friends but there's still time gaps to fill.

I hate vidya now, all movies and series are the same old boring shit. Fuck life and people are boring.

thatll definitely get rid of your pesky depression and your heartbeat at the same time

GO on a hike, go camping, with friends or on your own, it doesn't matther. Explore the world.

>tfw doctors keep telling me its anxiety but not sure if I'm actually slowly dying from some other ridiculously similar symptoms to anxiety like 99% of fatal diseases and cancers

I should just demand a blood test for everything and complete biological screening. If I can know for sure that it's anxiety, and just anxiety, then it'll actually help my anxiety. Instead they write me off almost immediately

anybody have experience with phenibut? Just got a tub today.

I just poured all of mine down the toilet. 400g
I find it's a shit tier drug, makes you feel uninhibited in a wierd way, but also nauseous.
I gave some to my friend and he acted like a teenage girl getting drunk for the first time would.

I was chronically depressed for 6 years, trying my best to fix it through introspection. It didn't work. The mind doesn't catch all the thoughts and conditioning that affect the way we are. The therapist sets clear goals: you decide what you want to get out of the process, and he/she will help you get there.

I've been going for a year and a half now and I've gained a new lease on life. There was a lot of pain, a lot of tears and heartbreak, but you learn to be happy with yourself. It's going to take a while, but it really helps to have somebody writing it all down and helping.

It's likely anxiety. Unless, of course, you're taking creatine. That shit will fuck you UP.

how much were your doses?