Is there any way to artificially lower testosterone for a blood test...

Is there any way to artificially lower testosterone for a blood test? I'm almost positive I have no test because I barely have a skeleton and nothing will raise the bone so I don't want them saying "Oh, you're on the lower end but some exists inside you" so is there any way to drop it like eating a load of zinc or whatever? The blood is already out the body.

Eat licorice, drink alcohol, go sleep depraved into the blood test.

Got two out of three at least

I can alter the blood now, would adding estrogen to it raise any eyebrows?

I think they might pick up on tampering.
Plus adding estrogen is only going to increase estrogen, not decrease your test level in your blood sample afaik.

If you get below, great! Enjoy your TRT
If you get above, just do what this guy said And eat a lot of soy beans and flax seed. And have another test from a different doc and get on TRT.

Alright, sounds like a plan.

Eat a BUUUUUNCH of (mostly saturated) fats before you get tested.

Like enough to where you feel bloated and shitty, and are almost trying to fall asleep in the doctor's office.

Basically eat and sleep as little as you can. Zinc actually helps you produce test so I don't really know where you got that info from

Wait, they already took the sample and you're asking what to do NOW? It's a bit too late for that champ

I have access to the sample. I could tamper with it.

Piss in it a little

Piss is estrogenic

No

Stupid question but why would you wat to lower your test in the blood sample?

OP is retarded. HRT, if he gets it, will only use test doses enough to put him into the physiological range. If he wants real, lasting changes, then he needs to hop on roids.

I just want to be in the normal range. I reckon I'm -test

It's impossible. You'd have to be an eunuch. Obviously you have some expectations for a miracle cure, but you're doing it wrong. Not eating enough, not working out enough, being stressed over nothing are your problems. You're most likely depressed and while that can be caused by low T, it has also numerous other causes.
Did you do a full blood screen?

Kratom if you can still get it will lower your test like most opioids and won't pop on a drug screening.

Occasionally it could give a false positive though

Also, may I add, if you show up in physiological range, then it means your problems are elsewhere. By trying to manipulate your results, all you're doing is withholding yourself from the cure. Lying to yourself. No doctor can help you if you're being dishonest.

Fair enough, I just have fatigue, no sex drive, body hair loss, lesions and this persistent cough. Guess I'll just leave it up to the test.

This actually sounds like some sort of a deficiency. Skin lesions connected with fatigue and so on could be B3 deficiency.
Could be also anemia, which is why I asked if you did a full blood test, since they check iron/hemoglobin levels.
The cough is definitely not related to a possible test deficiency, it might point to a chronic infection.

Full blood test. Like nine little vials. I've tried to get all the nutrients. I could sleep for 24 hours, drink all the water. Work out all I can and go at it till I can't go on.

>sleep for 24 hours

This is already a sign of deep depression. Also, nine little vials? I only needed one vial to get it.
All I'm saying is don't try to manipulate your results, as the only one losing is you. There's definitely something going on, but, it may be physical or mental in nature.

take steroids and then dont take the drugs to cycle off

I could sleep that long. Only do 8.5. Tired all the time. Relatively chipper though. I see your point, I won't even try.

Just buy some testosterone and stop abusing the health services you fucking degenerate scum

Well, it is explained by that your body tries to compensate for "something", therefore has you sleep longer, counting on regeneration to do its thing. Obviously, that isn't working.
I know it's hard, but you gotta wait for the results and have some faith in modern medicine. If physically you turn out "okay", then you need to turn to a psychiatrist, since it would well very much point to a mental problem (which can be anything from a beginning mental disease to a neurotransmitter deficiency).

Run a LGD sarm cycle with no PCT

I am sure that is part of the reason why lower normal range is so low. Because it could coincidentally or purposely be a shitty day where your test is low.

I doubt it's mental. I'm happy and adjusted as a clam. Thanks tho.

Good, but are you really happy? If you were, you wouldn't be seeking medical help. What I'm saying is, until results come in, you can't really discount that possibility. It doesn't make you a freak, keep that in mind - SSRIs are so widely used because they are meant to allow the user to pick him/herself up and undergo therapy. To stop people from fucking themselves up.