Good calorie counting apps? Do you guys use a notebook to record your shit or just your phone?

Good calorie counting apps? Do you guys use a notebook to record your shit or just your phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

myfitnesspal

strong on the iphone

i wish there were an equivalent for android. i mean, i know there are weight-logging apps, but they are either mossing certain functions or are jenky as all get out

Awaken my masters!

This^

Also:
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
sage

I use myfitnesspal for food and fitnotes for lifting(android)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Fitbit app has helped me a lot. Bar code scanner is as good as myfitnesspal looks polished and really easy to use.
Before u started using this app I used to use cronometer which has no match when it comes to breaking down all vitamins and macros.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Myfitnesspal

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

FatSecret

I went full meal-prep with the start of the next semester (canteen often has shit tier food), so I track my meals with an excel sheet. Might start to use some app on my phone tho.

Also:
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I use MFP btw.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I don't record, I've been doing it long enough that I'm aware of what I eat and how many calories it has

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
Lift for FF!

diet diary on android is free and lets you track calories + other nutrients (like protein), lets you set daily minimums or maximums, and lets you view a graph over your days, as well as statistics.

Best girl, best taste

Spark people.

You read the manga, didn't you user?

:^)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

DELETE THIS

I like Cron-o-Meter for Android 'cuz I feel like it focuses less on WEIGHT LOSS LOSE WEIGHT FAST!!! and more on actual nutrition/really good micro display, and no ads.

Database is smaller but more accurate, not a problem if you don't consume many processed foods.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I only had to count calories once because I eat the exact same things every day

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Some us didn't have the time to read the manga, you fag-enabler.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

For the ultiamte awakening experience
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Awaken my masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

pls make me stronk

I use Cronometer, I am very happy with it. You can get a free version on your PC and the app is maybe 3 bucks. Haven't used the app yet though

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS