Sup Veeky Forums: as I lose weight that little cavity in my chest starts knocking at the door

Sup Veeky Forums: as I lose weight that little cavity in my chest starts knocking at the door.

1. Does any of you have the same issue? If you do, on what degree?
2. What exercises could help to improve that area? (I'm aware surgery would be the only option to totally fix it but luckily mine isn't a big deal, I could live with that)
3. Could getting chest mass actually worsen it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuss_procedure
pectusexcavatumfix.com/category/pectus-excavatum-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice gyno

>on what degree?

Like twice as bad as you

>little cavity
also nice gyno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuss_procedure

I don't have a pic to post but,

I have the same thing user, and I've been working out fairly strongly for a 1-1.5 years. In my experience there isn't alot you can do to change it. But it's also something I noticed more than other people. I actually got compliments on my chest from some chick at a festival a few months back, so most people don't seem to notice.

pectusexcavatumfix.com/category/pectus-excavatum-workout/

Also here is this blog that has stretches you can do to help. I havent personally tried any of them but they may be of help if you stick to them long term.

I have it. Looks arent the worst part. My doctor told me that the cavity makes my ribcage structurally weak. I could die if some manlet gets brave enough to land a punch in my chest. just fuck my genetics up

>pectusexcavatumfix.com/category/pectus-excavatum-workout/
what the fuck is this horrible website ? just get the damn surgery like most of us do

I also had an operation, I guess it was worth it
plate removal in a month ama

calm your split tits down, I assume he can't afford surgery and figured a quick google of some stretches couldn't hurt him

>le everything is gyno xD

Shut the fuck up newfags

Get fucking ready senpai
Also dont fucking walk into surgery room naked like i did

> being this triggered
You have to go back

how long that plate in your chest now?
after which time were you allowed to lift heavy again after the plate got in.
insurance covered everything or nah?
how old?
pain from 1-10.

Not that user but i got it
Pl8 in chest fr 4 years or as long as you want it but its unnoticeable
Able to lift again after 1.5-2months
Private health insurance covered everything but 2k out of pocket surgeon fee
pain is like 4-5 cos strong painkillers

>Able to lift again after 1.5-2months
more like 6 fucking months

1-2 months? kinda hard to believe.

2k out of pocket?
fuk, which country do you live in?
also i thought that plate is in your chest for 2 years max lmao. 40 years is just insane.

fucking pectus excavatum cry babbys. you look like once you put on some lean body mass. at least you don't have pectus carinatum. i have to be fat if i want to reduce the appearance as muscle makes it more defined. and the only option is literally having my chest broken and a metal rod to hold it in place.

is this a joke?

with excavatum, you have to pu a fucking metal bar inside your fucking chest.

with carinatum you can just wear a fucking belt on your chest and it goes away.

thats literally how this shit is getting fixed.

no you can't retard once you're past 18 it's that way for life unless you literally break your chest and have a metal rod inserted to hold it together.

what's worse is that lowering body fat makes the protrusion appear more refined so there'a incentive to get shredded.

i knew a dude in hs with a huge chest gap and he was still one of the most aesthetic ppl i knew. i do not know a single aesthetic person with noticeable pectus carinatum. it's much much MUCH worse.

You really don't know shit about PE.
I'm 20, had two bars put into my chest last winter, they're supposed to stay in till i'm 23.
Doctor who did the surgery said the oldest patient he did this surgery to was 48.
The older you get, the tougher your bones are, and will therefor hurt more, but you can get it done if you want to.

you didn't counter a single thing i said

if i had pe i wouldn't even bother with getting surgery i'd just bulk and lift and then if really necessary i'd do plastic surgery. it's a lot easier to mold a gap than hide a protrusion.

with pectus carinatum, the more shredded you get the more the bone sticks out. it looks awful. you pretty much have to stay at a higher body fat percentage or have the bones in your chest broken to fix it.

once your bones have gone past the easily moldable phase of your youth, that is. bracing as an adult can actually be dangerous to your internal organs along with being ineffective.

You do realize that PE can decrease your heart-capacity percentage by 20%
For the surgery to have to be dangerous you'll have to insanely feeble bones or be 60 years+

PC can be helped by wearing a belt on your chest...

i'm talking about the surgery for pectus carinatum, not excacatum. you do realize one is a protrusion the other an indentation?

no, you can't just wear a chest brace for pectus carinatum. not only is it no guarantee to work but it's also 100% not an option for adults. once your bones have matured the brace no longer can reshape them so if you missed out on a brace as a child your only option is having your bones broken and that's no guarantee either. there are all kinds of complications.

i knew a guy with a huge chest gap but he lifted and was sensitive about it but when he took off his shirt the girls weren't paying attention to it they were instead feeling his pecs. can't say the same for dudes with pectus carinatum -- it's worse. harder to deal with and treat past young age.

>excessive force over a long period of time can molt the bones of a 48 year old to fix his PE
>the same cant be done on PC

fuck logic, right?

if you mold formed bones inwardly they run a high risk of damaging internal organs

when you're you're younger this is much less of an issue because your bones are malleable enough to form around the sensitive bits

there is nobody reputable offering braces to adults for pectus carinatum. sorry but not sorry. you're a fucking retard.

Pectus excavatum. Yours is very minor. I have it worse and pretty much no one notices. Those who do don't care. Don't worry about it.

Also, the PE retards in thread are talking about is severe PE. I do love having to get radiation after this board sometimes