Tfw to inteligent to lift

>tfw to inteligent to lift

i think you accidentally omitted a letter op. oops! :)

I know this is a meme, but I kind of agree. Objectively looking, being physically fit is not very needed in our nowaday society. But.. muh confidence, yeah no, the extent to which people put attention to being physically fit has very little ROI. You can do only that much with the time given.

>being physically fit is not very needed in our nowaday society
yeah. health is overrated.

>being healthy means = having 6 pack

kek

>physically fit = having a 6 pack

kek

I would lift you over my head if you said that to me irl

You would then have to ask nicely to be put down. Still think being fit is not needed? Maybe you can stay up there all day then

>implying that being physically FIT doesn't end up in having a 6 pack

>tfw too stupid to lift
just snap my shit up

Being intelligent isn't very needed either, so what's your point ?

wow, lad. Just wow.

>tfw to inteligent to care about oversized muscles

This

it doesn't. most athletes don't have a 6 pack. it's something you get for vanity reasons or in sports where it's necessary to keep body fat down as much as possible.

Lol. Is this OP just stirring shit up? Either way, let's keep up the debate, boys. I'm sure the """"muscleheads"""" will win.

>tfw you unironically look like this

NEET spotted

>tfw to smart to care about what people think of my appearance

If you were truly intelligent, you would be striving to meet your physical as well as intellectual peak. A mind is nothing without a body to match as it were.

But instead you convince yourself that you're intelligent but lazy. This gives you a small bit of comfort as you waste away in your bedroom of your parents house.

You could break out and make yourself better, start lifting and eating better. You might even notice that you start thinking better because your body is also being stimulated as much as your mind. But that would be too much effort.

>tfw there's someone smarter than me AND stronger than me

still get laid thoooo

this guy gets it

You have to be dumb not to lift.

>to inteligent to lift
>to inteligent
>to

fucking retard.

>dumb

Lazy would probably be a better word tee bee aych

>tfw your inteligence makes normies blown away and they start attacking and projecting onto you as a mean of coping

>too smart blhurgh

>not wanting to be apex human being
>not wanting to live longer
>being so much of a lazy narcissist that you convince yourself you can only have one

Nah. To choose not to lift, despite all the benefits it provides, is dumb.

actually im STEM and I got a 2390 SAT and I volunteerr and im smart and i got the presidential scholarship have i told you that im president of my liberal studies club on campus and i hoist over 600 poons and ur just jealous cause im big and strong and ur not and thats why u have no gf

not really worth the argument. I see where you're coming from, but I believe it's more of a combination of ignorance and laziness than a stark lack of intelligence.

You can't really be *too* stupid to lift, the only detriment is within the mild, median level of stupid. If you were only slightly stupid you would be the average Veeky Forums poster that does GOMAD. If you were really, really stupid then you would have retard strength and make easy gainz.

If you do a sport, or calisthenics or any other phyiscal activity that keeps you fit, you don't really have to lift. I mean, it's always beneficial, sure, but it's not necessary for a fit and healthy body.

>tfw too intelligent to lift
>tfw lifting weights with my telekinesis brain power

>tfw to smart for dumbbells

Calestenics is win!!!!

underrated post. kek

>they don't know it's nature to save as much energy as you can

>barbell

>doesn't ring

>not optimising your nootropic stack to give your brain direct control over muscle growth
>needing to lift even though its 2016

IQ of >154, PHD in hard sciences, still lift 4 times a week, am I still not intelligent enough? T.T

>tfw to inteligent too push myself while lifting

>tfw too inteligent not to lift

u r jst not veri smat m8

raed a bok fgt

>151 iq
>just hit 6pl8x3 DL

kys

And yet you made this thread.
I would guess you're not that much smarter than the average Veeky Forumsizen.
Gtfo

nonfacetiously good mindset to start lifting tbqh

how come so many people fall for this all the time

there can't be that many newfags, fit is not so big

>most athletes don't have a 6 pack.
Maybe in fucking Murica where hot-dog eating for time is considered sport.